Nvidia and Ubisoft Promo

Kellytm3

Far Cry 4 or Assassins Creed Unity? Hell yeah I'm in! Don't care how much Ubisoft is "digging", but those are two games I'm seriously excited for.

I've never been affected by those games bundles, but who cares about games to play when you can't play them because your gpu is too bad.

I once had one of these, now I've got this.

If i'm being completely honest, at least on the PC side of things, I think this is the only way they're going to move copies of their games now-a-days. Give the game away, and hope to make some back on the up-front DLC they seem to be favoring as of recent.

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

If i'm being completely honest, at least on the PC side of things, I think this is the only way they're going to move copies of their games now-a-days. Give the game away, and hope to make some back on the up-front DLC they seem to be favoring as of recent.

litterly the only reason why i played watch dogs, it was free... and thats my mood towards AAA titles lately. sure they look cool, but i couldnt care less right now, and will wait for it to go on sale if i /really/ want to play the game

4690k | Asus Maximus vii hero | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8gb 2133mhz | EVGA GTX 780ti Reference | 120gb intel 530 ssd | 1tb WD black | 1tb WD Green | EVGA 750G2 | Corsair Air 540 | G502 | G240 | BenQ XL2411Z | K70 RGB

Team Robbo - Rest In Peace

OnePlus One owner

litterly the only reason why i played watch dogs, it was free... and thats my mood towards AAA titles lately. sure they look cool, but i couldnt care less right now, and will wait for it to go on sale if i /really/ want to play the game

For the most pat, i've got to agree with you... with a few exceptions.

The Pre-Sequel, for example is a game that I highly anticipated. It fell a bit short of what I was expecting, but it was still a blast.

Looking very much forward to Arkham Night as well.

GTA V is another on my list of pickups. 

Other than that though... the last game I was really looking forward to was Skyrim.

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

shame that i ordered a 980 within the first 2 weeks it was released.

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

For the most pat, i've got to agree with you... with a few exceptions.

The Pre-Sequel, for example is a game that I highly anticipated. It fell a bit short of what I was expecting, but it was still a blast.

Looking very much forward to Arkham Night as well.

GTA V is another on my list of pickups. 

Other than that though... the last game I was really looking forward to was Skyrim.

The only games im interested in, are GTA V, The crew but hype on that has pretty much died, ill get it when i upgrade to 970, and Star Citizen which wont be anytime soon

4690k | Asus Maximus vii hero | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8gb 2133mhz | EVGA GTX 780ti Reference | 120gb intel 530 ssd | 1tb WD black | 1tb WD Green | EVGA 750G2 | Corsair Air 540 | G502 | G240 | BenQ XL2411Z | K70 RGB

Team Robbo - Rest In Peace

OnePlus One owner

As longs as Nvidia has this deal, I wont be buying a 900 series card. A boycot is a boycot. 

Also, I am not in the market for a new GPU. :D

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

As longs as Nvidia has this deal, I wont be buying a 900 series card. A boycot is a boycot. 

Also, I am not in the market for a new GPU. :D

you can still get the card, and not the game btw lol  just sayin

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

you can still get the card, and not the game btw lol  just sayin

Fair point. :D

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Ordered a G1 970 yesterday. Cancelled it and now I'm getting this.

proud owner of alienware 13 with graphic amplifier and also a alienware X51 gaming PC!!! really powerfulL!!

xoxo samantha <3

Fair point. :D

you could also get the game and just give away the code. hint hint nudge nudge

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

I ordered my EVGA GTX 970 last Saturday (11/1) and talked to a Newegg rep, he sent since my card hasn't arrived yet he'd give me the code, and I got the gift in my email.

Edit for quote:

Damn! I ordered my 980 last week!

Intel i5-6600K, be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3, Asus MAXIMUS VIII Gene, 16gb Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR4, 500gb Samsung 850 Evo, 2tb Seagate Barracuda, GTX 1080 EVGA FTW, Thermaltake Core v21, Seasonic M12II 850W

Any one else read the title wrong at first? lol

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

US only?

| CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.4Ghz  | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming  | CPU COOLING: FRACTAL DESIGN S36 | MOBO: ASUS ROG Maximus Vii HERO | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600MHz  | CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Pro Full Tower | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850 G2 850W Fully Modular | HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda | SSD: 256GB Crucial MX100 | DISPLAY: Dell U2414H | HEADSET: Corsair H2100 Dolby 7.1 Surround |

I ordered my EVGA GTX 970 last Saturday (11/1) and talked to a Newegg rep, he sent since my card hasn't arrived yet he'd give me the code, and I got the gift in my email.

Edit for quote:

Mine arrived 10/30. I doubt I can talk newegg into giving me one, so unless I get lucky and someone gives me a code, I will just have to buy the game.

Just bought a GTX 970 yesterday right before they went out of stock. xD

Looks like (brought to my attention by /r/pcmasterrace and confirmed by experience) newegg at least is honoring past 900 series purchases as part of the deal. Just open a live chat, and you should be able to get in on the deal. 

Note: If your card was part of another deal, you might be out of luck regardless.

02169953de0e9327fc4a0e282becd984.png

Edit: Added proof screenshot