Nvidia and Ubisoft Promo

Kellytm3

Far Cry 4 or Assassins Creed Unity? Hell yeah I'm in! Don't care how much Ubisoft is "digging", but those are two games I'm seriously excited for.

too bad its only on uplay :( i prefer to have all my games on steam (even if you have to use uplay along with it, but just uplay without steam is lame)

Looks like (brought to my attention by /r/pcmasterrace and confirmed by experience) newegg at least is honoring past 900 series purchases as part of the deal. Just open a live chat, and you should be able to get in on the deal. 

i ordered a msi 970 the night before the promo started and the newegg support gave me a copy :DD

I ordered from Amazon yesterday when the 970 G1 gaming cards came back in stock. It showed they offered one of the three games. But I haven't seen an email or any info about it. Am I missing something?

My Gaming Rig (Build November 2014):

CPU: i7-4790K | CPU Cooler: H110 | Motherboard: MSI Z97s SLI Plus | RAM: Vengeance DDR3 1886 MHz 2 x 4GB |
GPU: GTX 970 G1 Gaming | SSD: 2 x 840 EVO 250GB and 2 x 850 EVO 250GB in RAID0 | PSU: HX750 | Case: Fractal Design XL R2 |

I can't even buy any of the games...

giphy.gif

You can't take my money, because i have none

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

I purchased a GTX 980 on launch in September from NewEgg. I just finished a live chat and straight up just asked for a code for this promotion. They emailed me the code to redeem within minutes, so if you bought from NewEgg before the promotion just live chat them.