Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

My favorite item is the Kuhler 1250, because I'm currently rocking an Intel cooler that gives me some pretty crappy temps.

Favorite item? Definitely that PSU. For starters it's silent, rockin' performance, & it looks great. Although beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Hey i'm new to this place, just signed up, been watching Your videos and i gotta say its ....................Awsome!. Its also where i go to get info about PC hardware :)!

My favorite would be that Antec case, why? I do not know why but that 120mm fan placement behind the motherboard....................is really really interesting to me, i cant think of a reason why.  

ANTEC SILENT PC BUNDLE GIVEAWAY

Antec has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win a bundle of their awesome, silent PC parts!

The winner will receive:

C2U0cXt.jpg

1100 V2 Computer Case

EDG750 PSU

True Quiet Fans

Kuhler 1250

Accent lighting kit (winner chooses the color)

Pulse headset (winner chooses the color)

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what your favorite item in this bundle is and why. One comment (entry) per person.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from November 3, 2014 until November 10, 2014 at 4pm PST. The winner will be drawn using a random number generator and will be contacted by me through the forum. If you receive a message anywhere other than the forum claiming that you are the winner (through YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter) please IGNORE that message as it is NOT from us.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to Antec for sponsoring this giveaway!

my favorite item is 

Accent lighting kit (winner chooses the color)

I would also like to thank you guys for all the give aways

i am in real need of an upgrade form my current pc (a HP Compaq dc7800p small form factor) and this would be perfect 

GO PC MASTER RACE!

Case + PSU because i don't have any cable management options in my current setup :/

the water cooling unit might not be the best (performance wise) - but I appreciate Antec making something new and actually innovating. so that's the best item for me

My favorite would be the lighting kit.  Lit up cases just seem so badass in my mind.

My life is consumed by CS:GO, even though I'm not exceptionally good at it.

CPU: AMD A10-5800K | GPU: Gigabyte R9 270 2GB | RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz HyperX Blu | Storage: 120GB Samsung 850 EVO + 1TB WD Caviar Blue | Chassis: NZXT H230 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-HD3 | PSU: Corsair CX500 500W | Cooling: CM Hyper 212 EVO | OS: Windows 10
In order of priority: GTX 970 Strix, 2 good 1080p monitors, i5 4690k, MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150, a job

My favorite component would have to be the case. Mine is getting tired and dusty from age, I wish I could swap it out. Thanks for the opportunity.

I would have to say the PSU for sure, I really would love to have a silent power supply.  :)

My favourite item in the bundle is the Kuhler H2O 1250, because I've never had any watercooling setups, so I'd be excited to give it a try.

I need the 'Kuhler 1250' to replace my stock Intel cooler that came with my 4670K, so i can try to overclock it ;)

My favorite part for this giveaway will be Kuhler 1250

WHY?

Because i am an nut head over water cooled processors. :)

My favorite is the case because it looks awesome. 

CPU AMD A10-5800k  GPU GTX 960 Gigabyte G1 Motherboard Asrock fm2a75m-dgs Ram G.skill 8gigs ddr3 PSU Corsair HX650 HDD Two 1TB Hitachi 7200 rpm Case Zalman z11

Keyboard CM Storm Quickfire TK with chery mx reds Mouse Logitech m500 Headset Logitech g430 Laptop Lenovo u310 touch Phone HTC one

PSU looks awesome with those colored accents !

Thanks guys so much giveaways these days! (:

My favorite items are the fans, because they look cool and my current stock ones are really loud.

Core i7 2600  Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3P-B3  EVGA GTX 970 FTW  16Gb 1600Mhz G.SKILL

Samsung 500Gb 840EVO RAID0 Random 80GB HDD Corsair GS700 Corsair ArticWhite C70

i like the AIO cooler, very innovative

since u can have more accessibility, and more powerful(?) i think that's what linus said

The PSU is dope, I really need a new one! ;) 

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull