Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

My favorite would have to be the case looks very sleek, a very good design.

My favorite item is the liquid cooler because in my country in summer can get really hot and having a tornado cooling my pc isnt nice

liquid cooling will not necessarily help with that. because you are still using Room temperature air to cool the water.

My Car: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/?p=4442206

CPU: i5 4590 |Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4|Memory: Corsair Vengance 8gbs|Storage: WD Caviar Blue 1TB|GPU: ZOTAC GTX 760 2gb|PSU: Thermaltech TR2 500W|Monitors: LG24M35 24" & Dual 19"|Mouse:Razer DeathAdder 2013 with SteelSeries Qck mini|Keyboard: Ducky DK2087 Zero MX Red|Headset: HyperX Cloud|Cooling: Corsair 120mm blue LED, Lepa vortex 120mm, stock 120mm|Case:Enermax Ostrog Blue Windowed

I'd really like to win the case, because I've been looking to upgrade my case for a while now.

I like the CPU cooler the most out of the antec bundle. would be a great upgrade over my thermal take water 2.0

I would say the EDG750 is what I like the most. Even though my case does not have much red in it, the red silicone bands would would be great, and the fully modular 80 plus gold certified is awesome.

If I was building a new Rig and this fit in the budget, I would get it. 

My goodness, definitely the lighting kit! Anything I've had in the past has been purely functional, and I'd love to have a setup that actually looks good!

My favourite items would probably be the true quiet fans, as my computer at the moment is louder than my bathroom fan.  :lol:

All of that looks cool haha. But my favorite is the case because it looks solid and has lots of airflow. Its close between that and the cool folding headphones

This is awesome. Looking to do a build, and this would help :P

Favorite item: The EDG750 PSU, because it is fully modular and Gold 80+ efficient!

ANTEC SILENT PC BUNDLE GIVEAWAY

Antec has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win a bundle of their awesome, silent PC parts!

The winner will receive:

C2U0cXt.jpg

1100 V2 Computer Case

EDG750 PSU

True Quiet Fans

Kuhler 1250

Accent lighting kit (winner chooses the color)

Pulse headset (winner chooses the color)

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what your favorite item in this bundle is and why. One comment (entry) per person.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from November 3, 2014 until November 10, 2014 at 4pm PST. The winner will be drawn using a random number generator and will be contacted by me through the forum. If you receive a message anywhere other than the forum claiming that you are the winner (through YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter) please IGNORE that message as it is NOT from us.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to Antec for sponsoring this giveaway!

The Kuhler 1250 has a really interesting design, I like the redundancy of having two pumps mounted to the fans rather than just having one pump in the water block. 

The awesome 1100 V2 Computer Case, simply because of the amazing looks

My favorite thing in this bundle is the water cooler. I think it looks good, and I heard they run great! Plus I wanna start running on the good ol H2O.

Gotta Win the Kuhler 1250 :D

My CPU won't be able to cool itself   :P

Favorite item? Honestly it is a bit of a tough question for someone looking to upgrade. The fans, the cooler, the PSU, and the accent lighting are all amazing upgrades from what I currently have. Forced to choose I will say I prefer the fans, as those are the first things I would want. Quiet down my current PC a ton.