Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

I Like the EDG750 PSU as the red accent goes perfectly with black and it gives it a stylish look.... :)

I really like the silent fans because in the moment mine are really god damn loud so I have to turn up the volume of my speakers to almost max or use a headphone with noice cancelling.

my favorite items is EDG750 PSU because i need a better psu and i dont have enough money for buying one and Kuhler 1250 because i want to play games on my pc and now i have the intel stock cpu cooler......

i like the edge 750w power supply
why : because mine is very loud 

My favorite is definitely the Kuhler 1250. Right now I'm using an air cooler on my 4770k, things are getting pretty toasty. I'd definitely put it to good use

*crosses fingers*

i really like the case its cool and has a low profile color scem so you can choose the color yourself

i want green on the lights and white on the headphones

i have been whatching your videos to prepere me to build my own computer

I really like the Antecs' fans i have an Antec Three Hundred black and the two stock fans The adjustable speed switch on them is great i just wish they had supported software controllers and motherboard headers but you get what you pay for. i still have the orginal power supply but i have been wanting to upgrade my cpu and graphics card for some time and i get the feeling 500 watts won't work so well. Although I love the fans i'd have to say my favorite part has to be the accent lighting kit. you could spend thousands on a PC but nothing says custom more than lighting and color scheme like the neon green linus did on that graphics card ealier this year.

well my favourite item is the 1100 V2 Computer Case 'cause it looks awesome and I really need a new case

My favorite item has to be the 1100 V2 Computer Case. Thank you Antec for the giveaway and good luck for everyone.

Thanks for the give away, my favourite item is the cooler as I love it's looks :)

I really love that anted was nice enough to do this giveaway!

I like the case the most as I am looking to build a new pc but I can't find a case that I like and I love this case!

The cooler is pretty nice to!

My favorite Item would be the PSU.  :D

Why? It looks sweet with the white LED fan

and its slient.

I really like the look & performance of those pretty fans there! 
But since the winner takes it all i guess you could combine it all for some silent awesomeness.

Keep up the good work guys! 

W1 | X4 965 | 4x2GB | HD7950 | 550w | 240GBx2

The case because of the big window

Rig: AMD FX 8350, Asus Sabertooth 990fx, 16gb Corsair Vengence, Gigabyte R9 290 4GB, Noctua NH-12S, Samsung 840 Evo, WD 1TB Black, Corsair C70, Monitors: Samsung Syncmaster SA350, Acer 193w, Mouse: Cyborg RAT 5. Window 7 Pro

Laptop: Asus x75vd, Intel i5 3210M, 8gb RAM, Nvidia 610m 1gb, 750gb hdd

PS2, PS3, PS4, PS Vita, Xbox360

My favourite item in this bundle is the Kuhler 1250, becuase I have always used air coolers in my PC's that i've previously built. I would like to get a liquid cpu cooler and also get into overclocking my CPU.

I really like the Kuhler 1250 because my intel stock cooler is so loud  :( 

I think that the poewr supply is the best as its a 750 watt mine is a only 500 and im looking at going crossfire and NEED MOAR POWER.

This giveaway looks tasty!

My favourite item in the bundle is the kuhler 1250 because I currently have a faulty H80 with the well known rattle noise. I bought the H80 thinking I would get a silent PC, but even after sending my first unit back the rattle noise was still there. All the other items will be nice as well since they would make my PC even more silent

The Power Supply would be awesome in my build. :-) it got some more watts to go with SLI

Everything, that is free, is good. But I would have to choose the case, because, I have been wanting for a long time to get rid of my laptop and get a PC. But how can you start building a PC, when you don't have an awesome case to showcase the build. It has rubber-grommets, filters for intake and a fan for motherboard cooling(WOW!).

Yeah, Giveaways are pretty awesome, because we get things for free !

My favorite thing in this set is the power supply, because my powersupply has to deal very much in my computer...