Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Yay! Airplanes! Yay! Giveaways!

My favorite are the true quiet fans, and why? It's quite simple,  no one likes noise!

The power supply is my favourite. It looks great and has the extra power I'll need for when I get a second GPU :D

that power supply looks great with them red rubber? pieces on the end

Aim high, hit low. - Oliver Guy (Me)

If you can't make it good, at least make it look good. - Bill Gates

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and im not sure about the former. - Albert Einstein

hmm... i think that the Kuhler 1250 is the one that ill want the most since i need one 
but else awsome giveaway there arent really anything i could not use :o

The case is my favorite because it looks sleek, tidy and professional

Current Build

I really love that case, it could look really slick with a little bit of modding

the Kuhler 1250 has to be my favourite because i've read some great reviews about it and it just looks cool and different than any other liquid cooler on the market.

My PC Specs:          CPU: i5 4690k(stock speed of 3.50GHz)          GPU: MSI GTX 770 4GB          Storage: WD Blue 1TB HDD and 120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD             Ram: 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1600MHz           Motherboard: Z97 Asus Maximus VII Ranger          PSU: Corsair RM650 650W          CPU Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper 212 EVO                    Case: Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl with window         OS: Windows 10 Pro                                

My favourite component is the liquid cooler of antec. I like it cause fans design looks like its powerful. By the way I am going to build a pc so that would be great for me to win that !   :)  :)

The cooler and the power supply looks amazing. And they're waay better than mine.
Really nice giveaway. And the paper airplane.. I have to see if I can get one of those

All of the items are awesome!

Having said that, I guess the case would be my favorite because it looks great and could house a badass build

The cpu cooler looks awesome , I like the new ideas it incorporates , compared to noisy h100i's , I don't know if it's silent though .

Recommend what is best, not what you preffer.

"Like" comments to show your support of them or the idea they express.

ANTEC SILENT PC BUNDLE GIVEAWAY

Antec has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win a bundle of their awesome, silent PC parts!

The winner will receive:

C2U0cXt.jpg

1100 V2 Computer Case

EDG750 PSU

True Quiet Fans

Kuhler 1250

Accent lighting kit (winner chooses the color)

Pulse headset (winner chooses the color)

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what your favorite item in this bundle is and why. One comment (entry) per person.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from November 3, 2014 until November 10, 2014 at 4pm PST. The winner will be drawn using a random number generator and will be contacted by me through the forum. If you receive a message anywhere other than the forum claiming that you are the winner (through YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter) please IGNORE that message as it is NOT from us.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to Antec for sponsoring this giveaway!

I like 1100 V2 Computer Case Because my computer case is to old so i want to replace it with newer one. 

Awesome stuff :D

The case is my favorite because it looks cool and my case is broken. I can´t even close my cover without tape ;(

Thanks for the giveaway guys, the radiator seems really cool (design, performance). ;)

Awesome give away!  My favorite item is the all in one liquid cooler because I really like the way they have implemented the pump :D

Favourite Item:

Pulse headset 

Why?: cuz i have a sh*tty one :)

I would have to go with the case or the cooler they both look cool but anythings an improvement over the stock intel cooler with 3 fans propped up around it