Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

In terms of aethetic quality of the parts, id probably go with the v2 case. It's simple yet gives off a type of industrial look. It's the type of case that you would expect to see in an office or in a shop. Just sitting amongst the papers on a messy desk and calmly whirring away.

Yeeah giveaway.

I really like the silent fans. As somebody who owns a load laptop, a silent pc would be really nice.

Yeah for Antec and Linus for this giveaway ^^

I love this cooler. I used to have it until i was switching out builds and my little brother picked it up and "played" with it... 

The case would be my favorite, I am already going to buy a new case since my old struggles with cooling a stock gtx 670 so better airflow would be much appreciated. 

i would like to go with the case.. cause of its great cooling options and gaming optimised build.. which i am going to build in a month or so.. so it is pretty important to me.. i had been looking for a good case.. thanks Linus..

Thanks Antec for another LinusTechTips giveaway.

I must admit that the case is pretty damn nice. However my favourite part of the bundle has to be the LED lighting.

This is my favourites as a bit of bling on your rig is always a win!

In terms of aethetic quality of the parts, id probably go with the v2 case. It's simple yet gives off a type of industrial look. It's the type of case that you would expect to see in an office or in a shop. Just sitting amongst the papers on a messy desk and calmly whirring away.

Cool giveaway!

The most awesome thing in the bundle is the cpu cooler, because right now i have the stock intel cooler and that is not good!

give away give away woot woot 

the case is nice along with the psu

The fans are great I think, but hey, free stuff!!!

Intel Core 2 Quad Q9300, MSI GTX 560TI Twin Frozr 2, 2x500GB drives, cheapo 500w PSU, cheapo HP Pavilion Elite m9000 case
#KilledMyWife

I really like the accent color kit but the kuhler 1250's design is really appealing too.

I think it's very nice over all

My favourite thing: 1100v2 computer case

Why? Because it's looks like it's got plenty of room for water cooling and lots of gaming goodies inside

Hi Linustechtips!

I like the Kuhler 1250 because im in need för a new cpu cooler and i can´t afford to buy a new one...  :(

Keep up the awesome work and the great reviews an take it easy!  ;)

I really like how the case looks because it is not over the top design and looks simple.

My favorite item from this set is the case, id love to tinker with it!

MOAR POTENTIALLY FREE THINGS!! :D 

I really like the looks of the case, but I'm thinking that CPU cooler is pretty unique. Are the fans integrated into the pump motors?? idk...but it looks cool :) id love one for myself. 

My favorite is the watercooler. at the moment i have the stock one from intel. would be great to have a better cooling solution