Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

My personal favorite is the 1100 V2 Computer Case!

By the first look, Antec has already amazed me to great extents. Once traumatized by an overheated rig, the well-ventilated case is wonderfully assuring. The thoughtfully designed fan-slots are plus points that many manufacturers these days seem to overlook/ignore, and Antec even manages to do it with swag.

It will be wonderful if I get to win this giveaway!! Nonetheless, big thanks to LMG for all the hard work and the amazing contents. Please keep it up guys!! Thanks again :D

"Why are you a cheeseburger?"

"Why are you not?"

1100 V2 Computer Case definitely! Looks pretty cool! :D also I'm planning to get a new case for my PC :P

I like the EDG750 PSU most. I know the value of a silent power supply unit after having owned a few noisy ones. Plus my current PSU broke under suspicious circumstances but the manufacturer refuses to take responsibility. Once again a great give away by Antec!

I like the Kuhler 1250 the most because my CPU temperatures are really bad at the moment..

My favorite is EDG750W PSU. It will go great with my new pc I'm building that is red as well as it has the perfect wattage I have been wanting and is great quality.

Thanks Antec and Linus for bringing us these awesome giveaways!

Thanks for another great giveaway

The cooler looks very cool  B)

My favorite component is that fancy looking case, looks real cool; would use everything and be so greatful.

I think I like the PSU the most, its looks really good and I think it would be awesome in my new build that im building 2 months now, so as the case and everything else!

I rly like antec stuff, nice quality, nice price, its all recomended.

My favorite has to be the 1100 V2 Computer Case ; I'm currently using an Aerocool Xpredator evil black edition and it's way too huge (every first time PC builder makes that mistake, right? :( )

The Computer Case is my favorit item because im thinking of building a now PC soon

Hi! Awesome giveaways guys!

My favorite item in this bundle is the Kuhler 1250 cooler. I have never built a pc myself but I have watched linus' videos and I think I could build one anytime. For my next pc I am going to use water cooling just to know how silent it really is.

I really like the cooler, because I'm still stuck with the Intel stock cooler at the moment...

let us know what your favorite item in this bundle is and why

​My favorite part in the bundle is the Kuhler 1250, because its water cooling and water cooling is cool.

That power supply!!

Love to have better powersupply...

My youtube channel: itsMrN

I like the lighting kit a lot. It's nice to see a company besides Bitfenix take a crack at premium case modding products.

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

Please read the LTT Code of Conduct before submitting a post

I have a rosewill PSU. So I'd love to have a legitimate power supply lol.

Good luck all

My favorite item is probably the power supply. I have always had awesome experiences with Antec's power supplies, as well as everything else. When it was announced that they have partnered with Antec, I got all excited.

The EDG750 PSU, oh my i need new psu :/ i still have this generic one hahaha

I am in like with that Antec Accent Lighting kit. I need moar led's so I can put them around the back of my desk.