Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Both the PSU and the cooler sound like great items, since i use the stock intel cooler and i really need a new PSU xD

I would love to win!

My favorite item is the Kuhler 1250 cause i always wanted to have a watercooled machine.

I like the accent lighting kit most because a it makes the gaming experience more complete when your room is moody

My favourite item has to be the CPU Cooler. Mostly because I have been rocking a CoolIt ECO since 2010 and I really should replace that.

The Kuhler 1250 peaks my interests and would love to put that thing in my briefcase mod 

But besides that second would be the PSU With the red lining gives it a furious look 

The cpu cooler is great because it has a dual radiator to keep my cpu cool

My favourite item would be the fans, mostly because they're quiet.

BTW, you guys make awesome content :)

CPU: i5 3470  -  Motherboard: MSI B75IA-E33  -  RAM: Hyperx Predator 8GB  -  GPU: MSI GTX 970  -  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy  -  Storage: 120GB Samsung SSD - 1TB Seagate HDD  -  PSU: CX430 V2  -  Keyboard: CM Quick Fire TK (LOVE THEM CLICKIES)

Thanks for doing this giveaway.

Favorite item : CPU cooler

why : cuz its looks nice

The EDG750 PSU is most definitely the favourite for me!

Hm, favorite item in the bundle? The fans. Make fun of me but I normally replace the fans that cases come with right off the bat so the fact they are giving away replacement fans is awesome to me. 

definetly the psu. quiet and reliable is about as much as you could want from one.

I Has To Win This Badly

Favorite item: 
Pulse headset

Why

because it looks awesome

Favourite item: 1100 V2 Computer Case

Reason: Because it's a lot nicer than my current case and my case is broken, sigh.

Thanks for the giveaway, guys.

Well, the fans would be nice, but the Kuhler 1250 is what I would really like. I love my Noctua NH-D14 and most watercoolers can't even really outperform it, but it isn't exactly compact and the HTPC I am going to build would look really nice with a Kuhler 1250 in it :)

CPU: Intel 3570K @ 4.2GHz Motherboard: MSI Z77A-G45  RAM: 8GB Corsair XMS3 GPU: Gigabyte 7850  Case: Corsair 600T Storage: Kingston 128GB(OS) WD 2TB and 320GB

PSU: Coolermaster EX2 625W Display: BenQ G2420HDB Cooling: Noctua NH-D15 Keyboard: Microsoft 4000 Ergo Mouse: Gigabyte GM-M6800 Sound: Logitech 2.1 Operating System: Windows 7

Kuhler 1250, its nice that they are trying to innovate in a space where most other manufacturers are just slapping a sticker on someone else's design. And thanks antec and lmg for the give-away.

definately the cooler, it's awesome

The best way to measure the quality of a piece of code is "Oh F*** "s per line

I've been wanting to build a pc for quite a while now, and I just can't get enough money for what I want (pc components are really expensive where I live). All of the components look pretty sweet, but my two favorites are the case and the cooler, because they really compliment eachother so well.

My favorite would be the Pulse Headphones, As the weather is getting much colder and my ears need something to warm em up.