ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I like high perfomance and lower power consumption!

i5 4670k @ 4.1 GHz | Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2 | Asus Z87-A | 2x8 GB Corsair LP @ 1600 Mhz | Asus GTX 780 DCUII | Corsair CX600M | Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2

wow, that 980 from Zotac looks awesome, would love to 4K game with that in my system :D

Super-sampling will be awesome on the series 900 for getting old games looking cool. I wanna switch to green now :(

well i would possibly give my brand new 780 to my friend as a gift. if i won the 980 and if i won the 970 id give my id give the 970 t my friend! cause i still think 780 i better than a 970!

Amd fx-8320 oc 4.1ghz, 8gb ram, gtx 780ti 3gb, 240gb ssd, 1.5tb hdd,

I like the triple-slot. I've used triple slots in the last and there's really no downside unless you go 3 or 4 way SLI.

Gib pls

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock

Thanks for this giveaway :) Love the 900 series because of the lower power consumption and the Zotac cards for the design and the cooler !

i like these 900 series, less power consumption , more performance (better efficiency)

More of an MSI man myself, but that's a solid looking cooler, and it's a 900 series underneath. Nuff said.

Love triple slot coolers, I wish more companies still offered them

2500k | Z68-UD3H-B3 | GTX 570 Classified + Accelero Xtreme III | MX 200 250GB + Seagate 500GB | R4 | Seasonic 660W Plattinum | 8GB G Skill | Acer K272HUL + 2 x Dell P2417H, Rosewill dual mount, HP 22bw | Mackie CR3, ATH-M50X | DAS Keyboard | Mobile: X1 Carbon, Nexus 6P, LG G3, Samsung S5, Nexus 7 (2013)

Really loving the 900 series, specifically the ASUS STRIX lineup. Would love to have any 900 series card though!!!

I love how the 900-series is way more power efficient than the last one, and on top of that being even more powerful! 

I don't know much about this card but i'd love to find out by using it.

The design is amazing and the 900 series are powerful and efficient.

I really like the new power efficient architecture of gtx 900 series! And OC+ module in ZOTAC card is pretty AWESOME! <3

Zotac AMP! Extreme soooo sexy, and RGB lighting, perfect for a cool build, man I'd love to get my hands on one of these...

we are eternal, all this pain is an illusion...

Am one of those guys that still think ' the bigger the better " when thinking of graphic cards so the extreme one looks better to me.

Given the results of the OC attempt looks like the Amp Omega is a better option that the Amp Extreme.

Already ordered Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 gaming. If i get another 970, I like must get 4k display to get any benefit on both of them :D

I think that the new GTX 970&80 have good price to performance value and the Zotac ones look sick!

Lord Pantaloons, on 30 Nov 2014 - 7:32 PM, said: If Lawrence leaves his house and travels at a constant 40 MPH. How long will it take Bill from next door to shove a banana up his mom's rectum?

FX-6300Gigabyte R9 270X 4 GB OCWD Blue 1 TBCorsair Carbide 300RArctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro rev. 2Silverstone Strider Essential 500WAsus M5A97 R2.0Dell P2314HYamaha HTR-5740Mordaunt-Short Avant 309iSuperlux HD-668 BCooler Master CM Storm Quickfire UltimateGigabyte M6900Oneplus One 64 GB

The cooler look really cool. The 900 series are a pretty good.

\/Specs\/

Xeon E3 1230 V3-Maximus vi hero-2x4gb G skill RipjawsX 2133-EVGA supernova-1 tb seagate-Samsung 840 EVO 1TB-NZXT H440-EVGA 6Gb 780 Razer-Blackwidow Ultimate-Corsair M65

MSI Ghost Pro GS60