ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I love the look of the Extreme edition! 

Good review and really good pricing on these cards damn. Crossing my fingers here that I win, would be glorious.

The 900 series really does incredible things for efficiency!  It almost seems like triple fan coolers are overkill - and that's the best kind of kill.

Zotac is really doing a great job with their cards

That carbon fiber looks so great.

It would be a great replacement for my 7950 :)

Man that Zotac emtreme PCB though O.o... Woaw looks so beast

Wao.. great awesomeness :-D.. Al hands down.. looks killer and would match my rig if i won.. which is not gonna happen but try try and try..

First of all looks beautiful and seems to perfome nicely as well!

I think the metal shroud looks better. Not everything carbon fiber looks better I guess

That 970 sounds very nice, and the 980 sounds even better. Is it bad to drool over a graphics card? x3

Loving the efficiency of the 900 series cards, and the extreme looks ace, shame on the colour scheme though.. Would have preferred an all black card with RGB LEDs.

I originally thought about buying a STRIX 970... but apperarently zotac is the better choice (even if the lighting effects on the extreme edition look a bit ugly in my opinion :D)

First post, yes even though I watch the videos daily I've never considered registering to the forum before so here I am shamelessly using my first post to enter this giveaway. The cards seem to perform really well and the custom VRM is really cool but I don't get why they had to make the cards so wide does the heat sink take extra space under the bulge or is it just a stylistic design choice?

efficiency of 900-series in general and style of those coolers

I love the look on these cards :o they are so sexy!!!! even if on the extreme edidtion the shroud is made from plastic, it just looks so good! :D

For my part, I find the extreem much better looking than the omega. Te carbonfiber finish is really cool and the lightin effects are amazing.

I think it trades off for th shroud being made of plastic :P

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

My little brother could do with a Christmas present 

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield