ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Nvidia made powerful cards that use less power! Zotac's design is awesome too!

Don't know what you guys are talking about.  I think that both cards look great!

Triple slot cards bring a smile to my face.

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

I want this card so bad it hurts. Gsync, power consumption. Nvida or go home.

I like the overclocking on it and the boosts part on the back look cool. Overall I just like the power and energy efficiency on just on card  

good to see zotac stepping up their game. also I really love the industrial look of the Omega.

I think every high-end card should have sexy backplates.

"Well, not even last night's storm could wake you. I heard them say we've reached Morrowind, I'm sure they'll let us go."

The design looks awesome and it would be a huge upgrade from my 7770

It looks cool and base clock and boost clock they´re are soooo high. And is ZOTAC!!!!  :D And i need to replace my NVIDIA  GT 430

I love how freaking sexy these graphics cards are! I absolutely NEED that Green LED flashing in my case to perfect my black/green build theme! 

Thanks for the opportunity! 

The cooler looks good, and it would probably go with most builds

I want a new GPU because my current GPU in a very old one (gtx 260) and I'll be happy to get a new GPU, especially if it's GTX 970 AMP from Zotac. I'm sure that it'll fit my motherboard (asus p6t x58)

The price per performance ratio of the 900 series allows people to game at higher resolutions without breaking the bank.

I'm loving all the supersampling and anti aliasing options that they have been offering. Plus the pricing is great. 

The card looks freaking dangerous! 

The design and certainly the specs would be perfect for my new rig!

They are both beasts but i really like extreme edition with that sexy cooler *-*

The Extreme looks cool in more ways then one :lol:

What i like about the GTX 900 series is that it caused some turmoil in the market, setting a new path for powerful yet cool and power saving GPUs that have also a great price

I saw them only through reviews and videos and i would like to have one to stress with games

The design is a bit too flashy for me. I like clean looks more. Still great performing cards and I would love to have one for sure ;)

Intel Core i7 4790K || G.Skill 16GB DDR3 || MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G || Fractal Design Define R5 || Asus Gryphon Z97 || EVGA SuperNOVA 750G2 || Crucial MX100 256GB || Noctua NH-D15

At first I have to say triple slot coolers are the way to go because the most people use just one gpu.

And the best thing about the 900 series for me is dynamic super resolution because it makes it so much easier to use spare gpu power in older less pleasing looking games.

Case: Antec DF-30 CPUi5-2500k@4.60GHz Board: Asus P8P67 RAM: 2x4GB Kingston HyperX 1600MHz (9-9-9-27) GPU: EVGA GTX570HD@850mhz PSU: Xilence 700W HDD: 1tb Seagate Barracuda + 120gb Intel 520 SSD