ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I like how power efficient the cards actually are, while being some of the most powerful cards to market. 

I also like the 3 fan design, will allow you to push the cards pretty far while remaining quiet and cool. 

I really like the 900 series because it brings a cheaper alternative so more people can upgrade. I'm going to get a 970 whenever I get a job.

I like the design on the AMP and the tripple cooling on the Extreme.

I think zotac really outdid themselves this time their new 900 series cards look incredible.

I don't know what I love about the cards most maybe the price to performance. Really though, they are great cards

I also want to participate.

I'd say the feature i most like will be the leds (cause the raw power of the 980 its osom)

I really love Zotacs design! It´s pretty slick! :D

I appreciate how power efficient the 900 series is and the cooler looks awesome!

Would looove to overclock this card to the limit play games @ 4k with dsr awsome !!!

The power efficiency of the new series along with the lower heat output are amazing.

I like to imagine that these cards are what the power rangers used to keep Zordon alive, y'know... that giant floating head dude. 

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1wagR2r

Amazon: http://geni.us/HRC

ZOTAC sent us their two beastly editions of the GTX 970. These cards look pretty darn cool in our opinion, but do they overclock as well as their flashy design would suggest?

Zotac_logo.png

ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! EXTREME GIVEAWAY

ZOTAC has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win their brand new top of the line ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! Extreme graphics card!

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what you like about the ZOTAC AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme, or the new GTX 900 series in general.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from October 17, 2014 until October 24, 2014 at 4pm PDT. The winner will be drawn live on the October 24 WAN Show using a random number generator and will be contacted by me through the forum. If you receive a message anywhere other than the forum claiming that you are the winner (through YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter) please IGNORE that message as it is NOT from us.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to ZOTAC for sponsoring this giveaway!

The reasons? What i like?

SUCH LOOKS! MUCH OC!

2 words: Power Consumption (or lack there of)

I have a Zotac 400 series gpu and that thing guzzles power and produces heat like nobody's business.

The new 900 series cards feature amazing features packed into the same size as last generation's. This is amazing and truly demonstrates how far we will go in terms of technology, will we ever find a limit to this? There's only one way to find out, keep trying to best what we already have! Really love this new series because it's stronger than last gen's strongest and is way cheaper as well. Someday, we'll see this technology be as cheap as looseleaf paper perhaps?

Because it looks da bomb m8. :lol:

Retried Battlefield Moderator EA Star Wars Battlefront Senior Moderator  Battlefield Moderator and EA Champion

I like the value of the 900 series in general, Outperforming cards that are still current in all respects for a couple hundred bucks less! Also love the AMP design of these cards.