Motorbikes

Mac

I got a new bike now :)

699bb5f6df1049aa1c4a7caafdc42a8b.png

|| Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 || RAM: 32GB (4x8GB) Corsair DDR4 Vengance (3000) || Motherboard: ASUS Prime B450-Plus || Graphics Card: Gigabyte RTX2070 || Storage: 750GB SSD (2 Drives), 3TB HDD (2 Drives) || Case: NZXT H500 || Power Supply: be quiet! Pure Power 11 600W || 

ooh :) pretty

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Good taste my friend!

The KTM used to belong to a friend of mine, but he ran into some car trouble and needed some quick cash and he threw out a price that I couldn't walk away from.

I have regular street tires for summer and a set of knobbies that I studded for ice racing. It's easily the most fun impulse buy I have ever made.

Phil I think you're getting senile lol you've posted in here before did you forget about that?

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

699bb5f6df1049aa1c4a7caafdc42a8b.png

#shoeimasterrace

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Phil I think you're getting senile lol you've posted in here before did you forget about that?

Yeah, but since someone asked what everyone had I thought I would share again.

or I wanted to look at some cool pics since the weather around here still isn't quite right to break out the bikes yet.

And getting senile implies that there was a time in which I was not senile ;) this may or may not be the case.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Do want

DSC03430.jpg

BJN67001.jpg

BJN55108.jpg

BJN48594.jpg

R3 you say? Hm seems like a solid bike 

R3 you say? Hm seems like a solid bike 

I'd love to add a smaller CC bike to the stable. In the meanwhile this will be my recommendation for a beginner bike to friends.

I am now less than 3 weeks away from my FZ6R being paid off and title in hand under my name. Feels fantastic

I'd love to add a smaller CC bike to the stable. In the meanwhile this will be my recommendation for a beginner bike to friends.

I am now less than 3 weeks away from my FZ6R being paid off and title in hand under my name. Feels fantastic

Dunno what first bike I want I was thinking a WR250 or something but still not sure. In regards to your FZ6R being almost paid off I will say good on you mate :D

Dunno what first bike I want I was thinking a WR250 or something but still not sure. In regards to your FZ6R being almost paid off I will say good on you mate :D

Saw someone in my neighborhood brapping around on a WR. The way he was shifting and riding he looked like a new rider. Prob his first season.

Saw someone in my neighborhood brapping around on a WR. The way he was shifting and riding he looked like a new rider. Prob his first season.

I've been riding since before I could walk :) cause my mums just that awesome 

I really like the smaller CC sport bikes. 

Back in my FSAE days we bought a used Kawi Ninja 250 for its engine to use in our hybrid car. But before we pulled the engine out we had a knee dragging competition with it Lol.

Small light bikes are a boatload of fun.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

I had the opportunity recently to ride as passenger on a friend's 2009 Yamaha XJR1300. Kickstarted my interest in motorcycles rapidly, can't wait to get one of my own now. :D

What's your preference in riding style? 

What's your preference in riding style? 

So far, just standard. Not a fan of Cruisers etc. Though ultimately, I'll have to wait and see - all I have to judge from is how it looks and how comfortable I think I'd find it, for all I know the reality of riding whichever different styles of bikes could be quite different from my expectations. :)

"Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted
Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials | Members of Staff

So far, just standard. Not a fan of Cruisers etc. Though ultimately, I'll have to wait and see - all I have to judge from is how it looks and how comfortable I think I'd find it, for all I know the reality of riding whichever different styles of bikes could be quite different from my expectations. :)

New or used? I have a few recommendations floating around in my head already. Does Scotland have a learner's system similar to the UK?

New or used? I have a few recommendations floating around in my head already. Does Scotland have a learner's system similar to the UK?

Unless I can find an amazing deal for new, I'll most likely be going used. It'll be my first bike, and I'm sure it'll suffer its fair share of bumps and scratches. :D

Yeah, Scotland's system is the same one used in the UK. I can go for an A2 license so I can get a bike of up to 35kW power output - though I can also get one that's more powerful and just get a limiter on it, so long as it's not more than twice the 35kW limit.

"Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted
Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials | Members of Staff

Slooowly saving up for the risk training course. (I don't really have much to put aside each month).. 

Hoping to get my license this summer.

All i need is that course and the first risk training course which is cheaper. Then i can take the test.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Unless I can find an amazing deal for new, I'll most likely be going used. It'll be my first bike, and I'm sure it'll suffer its fair share of bumps and scratches. :D

Yeah, Scotland's system is the same one used in the UK. I can go for an A2 license so I can get a bike of up to 35kW power output - though I can also get one that's more powerful and just get a limiter on it, so long as it's not more than twice the 35kW limit.

That makes this significantly harder since I'm not sure what bikes are available in that country and laws

Do want

*snip*

So bikes like these are designed for the European and Asian markets where there are restrictions on bike lisencing (Europe) and taxing (Asia). So I have to say it suprises me that these small capacity bikes like this and the Ninja 300 are so popular in the USA where there is no restriction, especially given that when it comes to cars the US seems to be all about having has big an engine as possible.

|| Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 || RAM: 32GB (4x8GB) Corsair DDR4 Vengance (3000) || Motherboard: ASUS Prime B450-Plus || Graphics Card: Gigabyte RTX2070 || Storage: 750GB SSD (2 Drives), 3TB HDD (2 Drives) || Case: NZXT H500 || Power Supply: be quiet! Pure Power 11 600W || 

So bikes like these are designed for the European and Asian markets where there are restrictions on bike lisencing (Europe) and taxing (Asia). So I have to say it suprises me that these small capacity bikes like this and the Ninja 300 are so popular in the USA where there is no restriction, especially given that when it comes to cars the US seems to be all about having has big an engine as possible.

Unfortunately Australia also has restrictions when it comes to what we can ride on our L's and P's 

Saying popular is a huge overstatement. Most people I know and in general that ride, start on 600s. It's a popular learners bike for sure. With the launch of the R3 and more smaller displacement bikes coming in the near future I might just downgrade... 414lbs of the S3R felt fun and light I can't imagine 370lbs wet weight

'Limiter'

I turn 19 next year and my Bandit 600 won't have a limiter in it ;)

'Limiter'

I turn 19 next year and my Bandit 600 won't have a limiter in it ;)

What's the bhp of the bandit without the restriction?

ktm_Freeride_250R_2014-41.jpg

Dream bike, KTM 250r freeride. Enduro/trials bike. 250 2 banger, great light motorbike! 

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one