| LUMO |-Loop finished,final pics this week.

B NEGATIVE

You're an inspiration I must say, truly amazing work on this built and the others you've done. Real honor to have you on the forums, would love to know if you do any "how to" guides in terms of planning out a build, mapping what you're going to do etc. Either way, very well done, exceptional work +1

You're an inspiration I must say, truly amazing work on this built and the others you've done. Real honor to have you on the forums, would love to know if you do any "how to" guides in terms of planning out a build, mapping what you're going to do etc. Either way, very well done, exceptional work +1

If that is something you or anyone else would like,I can certainly do something explaining my 'process'...if you think it would help?

SR-2-2x X5650 Xeons-3x 670 FTW-1x 120Gb Force GT-1x 240Gb Force GT-1tb WD Green-12Gb Dom GT 1866-Platimax 1500w-2x HK3-2xD5-24v controller-3x RX 480's-3x NiBlk HK GPU blocks-Koolance tops-BP res-15x SP120's-Little Devil V8.

If that is something you or anyone else would like,I can certainly do something explaining my 'process'...if you think it would help?

I am not @cartdog but I think that tips and tricks and such are always welcome :)

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

I am not @cartdog but I think that tips and tricks and such are always welcome :)

Because this interests me,I have asked on FB ,where we all live, if other modders want to share insights too. Should be a good thread once its up.

SR-2-2x X5650 Xeons-3x 670 FTW-1x 120Gb Force GT-1x 240Gb Force GT-1tb WD Green-12Gb Dom GT 1866-Platimax 1500w-2x HK3-2xD5-24v controller-3x RX 480's-3x NiBlk HK GPU blocks-Koolance tops-BP res-15x SP120's-Little Devil V8.

Because this interests me,I have asked on FB ,where we all live, if other modders want to share insights too. Should be a good thread once its up.

Nice, can you inform us here when it's up please ? :)

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

Wow such awesome coloring  :D

If you don't mind me asking what process did you use to paint the edge of the PCB's for the GPU's, all those little details look so good.

ohh that's something i would definitly read/watch, no matter the format.

maybe contact linus and see if all you guys can make a colab with them, maybe through skype and weekly/monthly vlogs?

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

Wow such awesome coloring  :D

If you don't mind me asking what process did you use to paint the edge of the PCB's for the GPU's, all those little details look so good.

I have a vinyl cutter,i just plotted the dimensions and let it cut it for me. Non destructive modding=Win.

Looks really nice, sometimes I wish I sprung for something in win.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

• 5 months later...

What I did on my holidays by B NEGATIVE.....

I SERIES!!

I even wangled it to have WiFi access so I could play games while being herded by kids wanting to play Goat Simulator.....
Plenty of Solidworks action for the In Win 901 im currently planning whilst 'On Stand' which was fun.

3eTXkOy.jpg

OodSJ2X.jpg

Also sorted out what I needed for the LUMO rebuild too!

well done!!  absolutely awesome build.  Your attention to detail is awe inspiring!  Looking forward to the next project you take on!  

My build:  Leviathan  Case: 900D  CPU: i7 3770K (watercooled)  Mobo: Z77X-UD5H GPU: EVGA GTX 780 Hydro Copper GPU: MSI GTX 780 watercooled PSU: EVGA 1300W G2  RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengance  HDDs: 1 x 120 GB Intel 330 SSD (OS X); 1 x 256 GB Samsung 840 pro (Windows 8); 2 x 2TB Seagate Barracuda (RAID 0 Data OS X); 1 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda (OS X backups)  Monitors: 1 x 24" Apple LED Cinema (center); 2 x 23" Apple LED Cinema (surround)  Watercooling: 3 rads, CPU, GPU, GPU, MCP655 pump, Lots of fittings, EK reservoir, EK UV Blue coolant.  Updated build: Leviathan 2.0

TRULY SOME GREAT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!  I love the attention to detail on this build.  

Great job!!!

How do you do that colour inlay on the ek stamp on the hose fitting?

He used a vinyl cutter such as a Silhouette Cameo http://www.silhouetteamerica.com/shop/machines/cameo , There are much cheaper options out there if $250-$300 is to steep for your budget for one, but I personally own a cameo and the thing is great for those little details you want to make pop out of your builds.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

I used a vinyl plotter.

He used a vinyl cutter such as a Silhouette Cameo http://www.silhouetteamerica.com/shop/machines/cameo , There are much cheaper options out there if $250-$300 is to steep for your budget for one, but I personally own a cameo and the thing is great for those little details you want to make pop out of your builds.

Oh nice, that's only about £190 cheap really think I'll have a look into to this. Thanks

What is that white keyboard you are using at the event? Build looks sick BTW. :D

Check out my YouTube channel here and don't forget to subscribe :D

Current build: Project Athena

Mine is the black Filco Ninja TKL,not that Mad Catz thing.