1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congrats guys! You are truly the most life changing Youtube channel to me. Not only did you guys introduce me to a new life interest, you  have also shown me content that inspires me to someday make this a career. Thank you and congratulations!

I found you guys when looking for pc building guides :P Now a year later or so, built some pc's for friends and family and stuff.

By the way, I think we should also thank you guys for making all the awesome videos and for spending the time and efford to do so.

So thanks Linus Media Group for doing such an awesome job at making videos :)

Best luck to everyone!

The reality is true, but is the truth always real?

boii wuz usin pc wen found luv 4 pcness kfnx linus u guiiz r mad ly bbyg

But seriously you guys are great, keep it up! 

post-81359-0-21410100-1410616519.jpg

I made this for you.

Thanks to all of you for being just as excited about new tech as the rest of us feel! Congrats on 1 million+ subscribers!

Congratz on one milllion, guys!

I found you guys while looking for some reviews for different gaming keyboards. I believe I was directed here by some friends via skype, who said you had good reviews, and they were right! You're my main source of tech info now. Here's to two million!

I Love everything about what you do from reviews to being at different conventions to how to build your own pc . I found your channel by the "How To Build Ultimate Gaming PC" video  and been watching from then on. Congratulations getting to your goal. (P.S. My Favorite Food Is Doughnuts)

Thanks, you have given me the chance to do what I like your channel has given me a job, and alot of cool friends. Your content is entertaining and educational.

Linus, you and your team has taught me everything I know about computers and with the help from your videos I recently finished building my first desktop ever! I only ran into a few problems with a pair of bugged RAM.. and then I ripped out a port on my motherboard, but it still turned out well in the end (after I had cried and ordered new functioning parts). I hope your channel continues to grow at a steady pace! You always get a like from me whenever I see one of your videos! Also, this is a suggestion for a future video: How about optimizing your desk? Standing desk versus sitting and things like that? After all.. It's not just the rig itself that counts! Or maybe it is, I don't know.. Either way, congratulations!

Congrats guys! for 1 milion Subscribers, and ahh i know you guys when i don't know how to build a gaming pc and then search on youtube and then i found you guys,and my favorite food is pizza i mean come on who doesn't like pizza anyway you guys are the best :) (fake smile face)

I found Linus Tech tips while checking out AMD 7850 Kaveri APU on youtube. The first video that I found worth watching was your system build using the Kaveri APU. I just fell in love with the way you had made the video, your style of reviewing the products and explaining the stuff which are otherwise difficult to understand or decide for the casual PC users. Thanks for being one of the best YouTubers. Keep it rocking! :)

Although I've been following Linus for awhile on his channel this is my first post on the forum as I don't see what I have to lose entering this! I actually found the channel through JayzTwoCents (which is really unusual during the size discrepancy in subscribers at the time). I enjoy both channels equally and I'm happy for both channels with the success they've had. Best of luck in the future!

TheKormerican

Well...what can I say...I'm only 15 years old but through The Linus Media Group, I've learned SOOOOO much about computers and just echnology overall. And I thank you guys soo much for that. And thank you for making these awsome videos :)

Congratulations on reaching 1 Million Subscribers! I actually just subbed yesterday after seeing the unbagging of the Everki EKP120 and thought it was done with an awesome pace and really smooth. Then I saw a bunch of other videos and thought the review style was perfect. 

My favorite food is quesadillas, they're easy to make and great on the go.

Thank you very much!

You are the best, I really like what are doing. I get a lot of new while watching your video and hope you will continue with it!

LINUS MY LLAMA NEEDS ONE OF THE TWO THINGS FROM THE GIVE AWAY!!!

i found you when you were doing an unboxing/review of the Razer ourobors about 2 years ago and have watched every episode and wan show since

I found Linus Tech Tips from watching NCIX, and i found them while searching for a good gaming mouse. I really appreciate all of the things you guys have taught me about computers. Thank You!!

Congratulations on a million Linus!! You helped me build my first PC and have taught me many things about computers! Also my favorite food is pizza. 

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all for giving us the opportunity to do a job that we love - a job that is truly one of the best in the world.

As thanks, please accept this small token of appreciation - a pretty awesome giveaway for our awesome Linus Tech Tips community members :D

PRIZES

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew

ASUS G550J - One of the laptops used on the HighLANder excursion, signed by Linus Media Group, Tek Syndicate, Austin Evans, and Newegg TV

GIVEAWAY RULES

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome :)

This contest will run from 9/10/2014 until 9/19/2014 at 4:30pm PDT. Winners will be drawn live on The WAN Show using a random number generator.

The Surface Pro and the custom system will be given to the first two posts that are selected in the draw, the G550J will go to a random member that we feel embodies the attitude of the linustechtips.com community (who has posted in this thread ^_^).

Winners will be contacted through the forum and will have 3 days to reply to claim the prize before we re-draw!

Good luck, and again, thank you all for supporting us thus far :D

This is my first time ever using the forum even though I have been subscribed to "LinusTechTips","Techquicky" for at least 1 year now. I am truly grateful for all your reviews, unboxings and most importantly, BUILD GUIDS! You guys actually made my dream come true! I learnt how to build a pc COMPLETELY of your channel. You guys are the people who inspired me to do YouTube, and you guys are the people who gives real opinions, unlike those channels that get paid for bragging. I thank you so much from the bottom of my heart, for making my dream come true and for letting me become a true computer enthusiast. Hopefully we'll get more suscribers!

Congrats in the 1 Million Subs!!

I Found you guys when i was looking for a good PC for gaming

ever sinse then i have learned alot from you guy

Thanks for all the great vedios!! :)

Congratulations on the 1 million subs, you deserve it. Great reviews!

Thanks Linus and guys for the truly awesome job you do.

Love the builds you create, and also your honest and unbiased opinions on the products.

Keep making your great videos and I hope for another 1 million subscriber. :)

Thanks Linus, just about to build my first high spec pc. Your videos have been, and continue to be very helpful.  ^_^

Favourite video: "PC Dust Elimination" - funny and informative (Please make more like this!!!)

Happy 1 million  subscibers!! 

Hope you guys fell happy becaus you sure earned it!

I've been on and of here on the forums for some time now and I definitely think you guys deserve all the subscirbtions you have and I hope you will get even more! 

I love your videos and those also brought me here to the forums. I found your channel while browsing on some new fans and found this: 

I realy liked the info you put out and continued to watch some other videos. After that I've been a subscriber, and a happy one to :) Some jokes are pretty lame but heck at least you've tried  :D 

I would realy want to see some modded typ of videos. Like maby modd of the month and more awesome quick easy modd videos you guys already do!

I'm currently gaming and doing all my school stuff on an old hp pavilion which if I'm gonna be completely honest sucks! I don't have enought money to buy a whole new system but I'm planning on buying a corsair 200r to move my components to. I watch a review you did on the case and I figured it was a good and cheap buy. The pavilion is not realy made for being messed with so I tought the 200r might give me some room for future upgrades. 

In the resent time I've realy gotten my eyes on modding. I didn't even know it existed until I found the modding forum here! And my time on the computer are right now packed with watching modding videos and surfing the web for some new and weird creations. One other reason I'm planning on buying the 200r is the endles possibilities for modding (in my mind enyway). Three fan front, acrylic front panel and a big side window is one of my plans! I'm thinking of a black, green and gray theme so the custom paint on the gigabyte graphic would fit perfecly  ;) 

My current pc is realy on its last leggs and I have to restart it twice so it wont blue screen on me while I use it... I can't realy play that meny games either becaus I can't afford a new graphics card in it. Well I can play minecraft on all settings put to minimum but I don't realy think that counts  :D A new computer would realy mean the world to me and then I can finally play some real games! Some new parts would also ensure my computer actually works the way it should and not crash all the freking time! 

Well some weird stuff then...? Maby that I know a secret  :ph34r: A secret that is so secret only 0 people know about! Well okey I know about it.       yeah enyway... It's superduper secret okey! Some people may even get punished with, emmmm, lollipos! Yeah! They are superduper dangerous and deadly you know  :o I heard it killed a guy once, I read it on some weird site. 9 gag something.. I don't realy know but I think you can trust it, right? Oh yeah I'm writing a post not talking to someone.. well enyway the secret. I'm just gonna say it!!... I'm gonna!..  "bipbipbip"  Hold on my popcorn just got finished.. (walks out of the room to get the delicious popcorn) suddenly a ninja jumps out! Yepp true story..  He pulls out his ninja sword and waves it around! His here for the secret, I quickly tought as I took out my rambo blade form my back pocket. But what I didn't know was that he hade a accomplice with him! He jumps out from my microwave and pulls a quick backelbowpunshhit, and I fall quickly to the hard kitchen floor as everything turnes black....

I wake up some time after in a empty white room with only a chair in the far corner... A unkown character rises from the chair and slowly walks towards. My eyes are still blurry but quickly cleans up as I see the man. It's the most aweful looking man I 've ever seen!    It.    is.    LENNART!!!! My english teacher from 7th grade! He grabs a hold on my shirt and drags me across the room, lifts me up in the chair and stares at me and says.

My My after al thies yers my boi yuo hafe com to my klass agen! (he sucked at english) I couldn't belive it! The man I've avoided all my life have after all this time found me!

He walks towards me and gently speaks... I'm gonna give you only a C+ becaus you didn't write your name at the top of the page. I could feel my anger rise as I try to lift my hand to socker punshe the hell out of him with my rambo powers. But everything quickly turns black again and I found myself on the kitchen floor once more. Unknowing what happend I picked up my popcorn and went to my computer... 

The point I was going to was that the secret is super secret. And just becaus you guys deserve it you deserve to know... Batman is actually bruce wayne!! There I said it! Ohhh my god!!! Well hope you are happy beacus now you know the worlds biggest secret  ;)  :D 

Well enyways thanks guys for your conribution to the pc community and hopefully it will go on for many years to come! See you soon on the screen  :D  

Made by a 16 year old guy that should get another hobby then write these stuff...

I really do like LinusTechTips because they helpt me alot with all the questions i've had about tech and other stuff, I really want to thank the LinusTechTips for making all this videos about tech!  :)  :D