1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Thanks Linus. Your videos encouraged me to want to build my own pc soon. I heard about you from a friend who built his pc with your help. Thanks for the great videos.

Congratulations Linus Media Group!

It has been an awesome time since I found your channel waaaay back when you still did the 1-take unboxings ^^ I kept watching your videos to inform myself about the newest tech but also because I like your personality and how you communicate with your audience. When watching your videos I never have the feeling you are biased in any way and that you honestly express your feelings about the product you are reviewing.

I like what you did with the channel and how things evolved over time. My favourite type of video you guys made so far are the intentional funny ones like the zombie ssd upgrade or the pc-dust-remove tutorial :D

If I should be picked as a winner for the PC I'd be super happy and I even would pay for the shipping! :D  (I imagine shipping to germany is kind of expensive ;)

To a glorious future and the glorious PC-master-race! Cheers :)

Gratz on the million! I found the channel from random browsing and have watched it almost every day since. My favorite type of videos are your normal reviews. I can't really think a product you can review as you seems to cover most of the things I want to be reviewed. Maybe the new iphone? Very happy about your 1 MIL and hope the success continues!

Love the forums. Love the LTT videos. And definitely love that the subscribers has exploded to such an amazing number! I've been noticing over the last year that not just the number of subscribers has been going up dramatically, but also the number of unique views that each video is getting. It must be exciting since this opens so many opportunities, whether it means expanding the LTT team, being able to purchase more gear that you want to review, or just roll around in a bed of money! Whatever it is, I'll be watching the video after you post it :lol:

i7 4770k @ 4.6ghz | Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD3H | G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB | Sapphire Vapor-X 7970 Ghz | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2

Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD | Toshiba 7200rpm 3TB | Seasonic 660W Platinum | Corsair H100i

Logitech G400s | Ducky Shine III Cherry MX Brown

Discovered Linus when I was researching how to build a PC for my build earlier this year. Been watching and recommending to friends ever since :D 

SYSTEM: AMD FX-6300, 8GB Corsair Vengeance ram, Gigabyte Windforce 760, 1TB HDD, CoolerMaster HAF 912 case, Hyper 212 evo w/ Noctua.

PERIPHERALS: Razer Blackwidow Tournament 2014, Zowie FK1, ASUS 1080p monitor, Sennheiser HD 558. 

Great channel and greetings from Germany!  :D 

Well the first time I stumbled over your channel was on my search for some indepth informations about the Razer Orbweaver.

You explained and showed me this product so well I just had to subscribe. After a while I learned enough to build my own gaming Pc and even had a lot of fun doing it.

IMAG1179

IMAG1458

Ever since I am hooked to your videos. I would enjoy a series of some more custom made Pc/Hardware modifications like you did by spray painting the plastic parts of the graphics card.

Thank you so much Linus Tech Tips team.

Totally Rad Dude!   :D

I found Linus Tech Tips when I was searching for a video explaining the difference between GDDR5 and DDR3, as well as explaining why RAM on a video card is not tied in any way to system RAM.  I know someone who believes that GDDR and DDR are the same standard and that using a video card with GDDR5 on a system with DDR3 will slow the video card memory down.  After watching a few more As Fast As Possible videos I had to subscribe.  Of course I would be happy with any of the giveaway prizes, but I probably need the gaming rig most since my PC is getting kind of old now.  Thanks for all the fun.

I love the channel, I am currently trying to save up for a custom PC, if I won this giveaway, that would be absolutely amazing

I found LinusTechTips when I was trying to learn more about computers and all of your great videos have turned me. PCMASERRACE!! :D 

CPU: AMD FX 6300 Mobo: Gigabyte 78LMT-USB3 GPU: MSI R7850 Power Edition 2GD5 Ram: Mushkin Enhanced Silverline 8GB 1333 HDD: WD Blue 1TB PSU: Antec 750 Watt Case: Zalman Z9 Plus

Mouse: Razer DeathAddder 2013 Keyboard: Razer Lycosa Headphones: Turtle Beach Earforce X12 Monitor: BenQ GL2450

I feel I should Write this in Semi-Letter format so

Dear Linus Tech tips channel/Forum

I found Linus tech tips while looking for a new motherboard, ages ago it feels like. Now everytime someone ask me, what cpu should I get or Is this a good graphics card, I find one of the LTT videos and send it to the person asking me. Lastly, I would call my self a devote Adblock person, but the more and more I have watched the LTT channel and WAN show I have chose to turn off ADblock on this channel and other content creaters who deserve my few pennies.

Thank you Linus Tech Tips Channel, and the forum, I love you guys, I have lurked for so long, so my first post is one big thank you. The forum has helped me in soo many ways, Thankyou.

-Stuparyk

Soooooooooooooo Cheasy dont care got the point across

Your videos have helped me build my first computer and ever since I have yet to stop watching!

Thanks a lot!  :D

Whenever I am having a bad day I just think to myself well at least there is another video today. Seriously this channel has got me through some tough times and this community is here when ever I need to troubleshoot. I think I speak for everyone when I say thank you.

PC MASTER RACE. Also thanks for all the great vids Linus you've inspired me to get into computer hardware etc :D. Hope for the best of linus tech tips 

Honestly winning anything would be perfectly okay with me. The continuation of content from the main channel and now secondary and tertiary channels has kept me educated and entertained for years. I don't even remember how far back I subscribed to the channel. All I know is that from your first build guide I was able to build my PC by myself and have continued building for everyone I know since then. Without you and your group, along with a irl friend or two, I probably would not be as in to and up to date on technology. Thanks for all the hard work and keep it up!

I love the videos, helps me stay up to date on the newest tech. I've actually included some parts in a few builds that i didn't even know about that Linus reviewed. I want to thank him and the team for producing awesome content. :)

I actually found about this channel by watching your PC parts videos because I wanted to build my own PC and I actually did last year in November. Thanks Linus by allowing me to do something I thought I would not be able to do!

Congrats on 1 million subs LTT ! I found the channel when I was searching on build guides. The videos you guys make are extremely helpful and detailed in all aspects and I can't wait for the future of LTT. 

I've been watching LTT for two years now, it's my go-to source for new and upcoming technology and is hands down my favorite tech channel.  The LTT community here is fantastic as well, I've only begun to participate recently but have been browsing for quite some time.  Keep up the great work!

Hi guys, just wanted to say that you have some great videos and i will forever be a fan. Congratulations on your 1 million subscriptions. I wanted to thank YOU from the bottom of MY heart for helping me with all you do throughout the years, you've given me hope and a lot to look forward to, and i truly want to thank you all. I have recommended you and your team to nearly everyone i've come across and they've enjoyed what you all do as well, no surprise there obviously. You're all doing a great job and I hope to see all you all grow and progress even more in the future. Thanks for everything!

I found LTT when PC gamer posted a you tube video on FB showing how to build a pc, I was blown away at how easy it looked, so I looked for more videos, found your $1500 dollar build guide and I have been subscribed ever since, and have been tinkering with my PC ever since. I would like to say thank you for getting me passionate about something I did not think I could do untill I saw your vidoes. I am now studying for a diploma in systems tech. L5 thanks to  you guys!

Linus has helped me learn about, choose, and build my first gaming rig. I love what I've gotten into since, and I love learning more and more about computers, technology, and whatever else Linus reviews every day. I feel like if it wasn't for his videos something would have gone terribly wrong in my first build. And now I'm looking to upgrade, and guess who's gonna help pick me some new parts?

Hi Linus ! I have been watching your videos over a year now. I remembered how I found your channel through a video on unboxing of the Asus G46VW and since then I have been following your channel. The area that I'm most interested on would be the gaming such as gaming hardware, gaming laptop, gaming peripheral. I would love to see more game play for gaming laptop and peripheral. Chinese food for the win especially dim sum, siu mai dumpling.

PS : I'm Asian from Malaysia btw