1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I stumbled upon LTT when I was researching for a gaming build back around the time you posted the Gaming PC Buyer Guide still havent gotten a single part yet :/ . My favorite videos have to be the unboxing, pc builds, and the behind the scenes type videos! Do more PC builds and budget builds! 

I found your channel in yt recommendations :D You are making very interesting videos! But the most interesting for me is "As fast as possible" videos, they are very informative.

Sorry for my bad English, and yeah, hello from Russia!

160d01l.jpg

Guys,

First of all I would love to congratulate you on your amazing channel and videos. I think you guys truly are THE best when it comes to technology and computers in general.

Although I've been building PC since the early '00 when I watch your channel I almost always learn something new in a highly entertaining way, a trick here and a useful tip there make my build *stand out* from the rest of my friends' build. I always enjoy sharing information with other people, helping them build faster, better, more optimized PCs.

I have to thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for all the great videos and tips you gave me along the years. Thanks!

See you guys at 2, 3, 4, 5 maybe 10 million subscribers and beyond!

I found linus tech tips on YouTube when I was looking at gpu reviews online. My favorite series is the build guides and component reviews because I want to make a system building company one day. I would love for you to do a beginners guide to custom water cooling because I want to get into water cooling but I don't know how to choose all the parts. And my favorite food is tamales.

im not a historical follower of Linustechtips, but the daily upload really makes feel a long time has pass. That i think is why this thank you video, i actually watch the whole thing and felt something deep down..... (that sand in eye). Hope that Linus's company will continue to grow and show the whole quality and non comprising video content :D

Congrats, I stumbled across you years ago when you were at ncix, as i recall I was looking for some information on a GPU I was going to buy from the Egg or something, maybe a 470 or 260 i had way back when, its been awhile so cant recall for sure what it was but regardless you had the information.  Sorry, I did not subscribe at the time but i did shortly after once I stumbled across another one of your vids looking up something else.   I hope all continues to go well for you and your chosen team you deserve it.

I came to your channel trying to learn how to get into pc gaming and such when I was 12 years old. I love your channel man keep up the good work. 13 now still don't have a gaming rig but maybe I can win one?!?!? :)

I found Linus Media Group about half a year ago while doing some research before buying a new laptop.  I loved the format and levity of the videos and have since watched a great deal of LMG's videos; I found Linus and Slick entertaining as well as informative and it's really inspired me to do much more research on computers and I now very much enjoy learning about computer hardware.  After seeing all the amazing types of computers you've built, I really look forward to building my own in the near future.  Thank you Linus and team, I've learned so much from your videos on YouTube and the great deal of information available has helped me make more informed purchasing options.

I found linua tech tips for tips on building my first computer, still haven't done it due to financial reasons.. really hope I can win that gaming rig.

I was planning to get a bike, but once I saw one of your videos I fell in love with your videos and had been a subscriber for almost a year now. I have been looking your videos from way back then to now and see how it improve. I have been studying your videos on PC specs to learn what to get after a graduate, so I can play some games and also use it for education. Peace and love your videos

Congrats guys, you really deserve this!  I really enjoy the quality of the videos you produce, but more than that, I love the personalities that shine through!

I really wasn't interested in hardware before having to build my own PC.. that's how I found Linus and his -not anymore- crazyass blonde hair.

I've been a subscriber for a long time, and saw the improvement of the channel and how it went to being a guy with a friend and a camera in his garage opening boxes with his keys to being one of, if not the best and most professional tech youtube channel of all time.

About the comunity, I didn't join until I really needed the help.. you know, I usually google stuff out until I find my answer.. this comunity is great, and I really don't know why. No trolls at all, not even in the youtube comments. It's strange, but good strange!

Keep all the good work..

oh, btw, people want Slick's personal rig update. DO. IT.

it was the building computers was the best video ever.I learned what to buy and what not to buy for pc.

-meaad hassan

Congratulations!! i've find the channel LinusTechTips by another youtuber with the video about the comparission of the old GFX graphic card vs the "next gen consoles" 792p and from that moment i really like how you show us all that tech things and as you can see my english is'nt very well but i still understand all you say in your videos. :D

I've been watching videos on this channel for quite a while. The first video I can remember watching and remembering 'hey, I like this Linus guy!' was the unboxing and review of the corsair survivor flashdrive, but there were a few videos of yours that I saw before that.  Either way, I've seen most of your videos since then, and I watch your videos every day.  I really love the idea of TechQuickie, and you and your team are the perfect people to do it.  So far, you guys have done a killer job with the channel.  Same story with ChannelSuperFun, I love watching You, Luke, Taran, etc. shoot each other with various objects (whether it be water balloons, rubber bands, or marshmallows).  Keep up the good work Linus & company!

A little over a year ago I quit my job as a general manager for a chain of retail stores to focus on pursuing a career in the I.T. field and haven't missed one of your videos yet, they have been more helpful than you can ever understand and i just want to say Thank You! Keep it up and here's to another million subs and countless number of people you guys have helped.

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all for giving us the opportunity to do a job that we love - a job that is truly one of the best in the world.

As thanks, please accept this small token of appreciation - a pretty awesome giveaway for our awesome Linus Tech Tips community members :D

PRIZES

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew

ASUS G550J - One of the laptops used on the HighLANder excursion, signed by Linus Media Group, Tek Syndicate, Austin Evans, and Newegg TV

GIVEAWAY RULES

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome :)

This contest will run from 9/10/2014 until 9/19/2014 at 4:30pm PDT. Winners will be drawn live on The WAN Show using a random number generator.

The Surface Pro and the custom system will be given to the first two posts that are selected in the draw, the G550J will go to a random member that we feel embodies the attitude of the linustechtips.com community (who has posted in this thread ^_^).

Winners will be contacted through the forum and will have 3 days to reply to claim the prize before we re-draw!

Good luck, and again, thank you all for supporting us thus far :D

woonn 

Watched every episode from my high school years to post secondary. Found you guys when I was building my first computer :D. Congrats and continue what you guys are doing.   

Congratulations Linus on 1 million Linus! This is just the beggining  :)

I found your channel while reading more about watercooling and researching about the gaming computer I was debating on buying.

Ended up buying the computer and got hooked on watching your videos to further to expand my knowledge about computers 

Just made an account so I could congratulate you and nonetheless, have a chance at winning something from this giveaway  :D