1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Just logged in with facebook because everyone should know we love you Linus (nohomo)

Can't say I remember how I found you but I'm glad I did. Good luck Linus.

Also, can I get a tech quickie about CPU frequency? I still use your low end GPU argument you did with the R7 and would love to also have a CPU related one.

Congrats on those 1M subscribers, and thanks for all those videos that helped me alot.

You guys are simply the best tech channel around!! Keep up the excellent work!!!

No thank you Linus and Linus's team for making professional quality videos, because your videos show content that is different and has made a great impact on viewers which is quite an incredible feat, anyways thank you for your content and, congratulations on 1 million subscribers, you will reach 2 million in no time!

Just want to say how awesome what you have done is and ask if you will ever revert back to blond?

Good luck everyone! You truly have the best job and community in the world :D 

-Robert

Thank you Linus and team! I first found your work years ago while watching NCIX product videos. I needed a computer case and a youtube video of yours popped up. I watched it and have been hooked since. I especially like the diversity of content. The WAN shows are terrific- though I always watch the archive. I hope you continue to prosper for years to come. Cheers! 

Aye, we've come a long way...I remember back in early '09 when I finally ventured into PC hardware and found the LinusTechTips channel as an aide. Cheers to Linus, LMG and here's to more years of tech content.

Thank you and Congratulations Linus and crew!!!  You provide a great service to the tech community!!!  Your videos are always informative as well as entertaining.  I'm very impressed knowing how you began and where you are today!  You should all be very proud of your accomplishments!   Thanks you your site and easy to follow guides and reviews, I've built my first GAMING ONLY rig in years.  I'm having loads of fun with it and I owe a majority of the system's success to your videos!  Keep up the great work, I'll be watching!  (Not in the creeper sort of way, LOL)

Thanks for all the awesome videos, reviews, and unboxing of the amazing technology of today. I first found you guys when I was looking up reviews of a headset, and through the many I looked through, yours was the most professional, had the most energy and most important of all, properly reviewed the headset. Ever since that day I watched you videos, even though I'm not the best when it comes to understanding all the specs. It's really cool to be able to see all these high end tech when you don't necessarily have the money to get a good looking and performing setup. Keep up the great work and follow your dream! Because with the enthusiasm, it's clear that this was your dream and I wish that the same thing happens to everyone!

Grats Linus glad to see you hit the mil mark. Been watching since the ncix days and even caught the beginning of your WAN show before it was the WAN show basically back when it was the garage show with just you and slick in your garage. Anyways grats and hope you get many more viewers.

Hi Linus, I would like that ass to be my ass. I'd just like to thank you guys for all the tech help and insight you've given me. I like sushi

U got in to building my own computers and i was about 13 almost 14 and ur videos were something i always look for toward after school and i watched the whole thing cause i wanted to learn how to build one for my self and now im in gr.11 amd taking a load of different computer classes knowing pretty much everything about taking them apart and even got a perfect mark for naming all the parts and being able to take it apart and saying what each part and now i want to become a computer engineer now and its all thx to you and keep it up the hard work and lets hope that the next 1million is even better

Linus I really loved the cat videos, and the others. What you've done with this channel is amazing and inspiring. I hope I will have a great job that I love one day like you. Thanks in advance

Linus, you have gone so far as a youtuber. I, and many others, really appreciate everything you've done for us. You listen to our feedback, you explain things in a way that many people can understand, yet enthusiasts like me are still interested in your reviews because you never miss a detail, and best of all, you don't forget to have fun in your videos.

I don't want to suck up to you, but I just want to say this. Thank you, on behalf of the whole LinusTechTips community, and I look forward to seeing how you will grow even more throughout the years.

(please hire me once I can be hired)

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock

I'm so happy you guys hit 1 million!! I'd really just like to thank you for making the content type you do, because i was looking for info on what types of hardware to buy and how to put it all together i also looked up your other channels and they were just great to binge watch as well. I'd really like you to review more gaming notebooks and headsets, but the main thing is maybe you could post more on channel superfun? it's so far the most entertaining and least informative and i just love watching it. If I do win anything I'd really like it to be the gaming rig as i don't actually have a computer thats even slightly powerful so it would be the coolest, also a video on putting it together would be really cool. So thank you again linus and your team for all the information and entertainment you guys have provided for me and your other viewers and congratulations on 1 million subs!

-Adrian

If I was not for you I would have never moved away from my console life to join this amazing master PC gaming race community keep up the good work

I remember finding Linus's youtube channel 4 years ago when i was looking up on new motherboards and stumbled upon his Unboxing & First Look videos, been subscribed ever since  :lol:

But congrats on the 1 million subs you guys deserve it and keep up the good work have been fun to experience the channel/company to where it is today  :D

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.8GHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 Windforce OC | Motherboard: ASUS STRIX B350-F GAMING ATX AM4 | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro SSD 256 GB | HDD 1:  WD Black 2 TB | HDD 2: WD Green 1.5 TB | PSU: BitFenix Whisper M 650W 80+ Gold Certified | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 | Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D

I´m so excited with this giveaway! You guys are so freaking awsome! I don´t remember how I found you but I´m sure it was when I was searching fun videos and stuff like that because we all know the fact that you don´t make boring things. The thing that I remeber really well is that I past a lot of nights watching your content.

Note: I´m not to sure how well I wrote this post but I´m not used to speak in english.