1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congratulations on hitting 1 million subscribers !!  :D

I really want to thank you and your team for doing all those great videos,because without you guys I would of never got in to PCs in the first place and right now I'm very passionate about it,so much so that I want to work in computers and technology now and all of this is thanks to you guys so I want to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for you're hard work over the years !! 

Congratulations on 1 million subs! I first saw you on NCIX. I found out that you had your own channel with daily videos. I have been taking advice from you for 3-4 years now but I have only built my own PC last month.
Personally, i would love to see reviews or unboxings of custom PC parts from small but popular companies. Thank you Linus for all the tech tips!

Nice going, Linus!

I found out about your channels when looking for a water-cooling guide. I've been subscribed to all of them since.

I hope I win, my PC is half dead and I need a new one for animation and graphic design work :(

post-130857-0-43041400-1410459521_thumb.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK !!!

Congrats on the 1 mill, guys. 10/10, would watch again. Very popular on the PC Master Race subbreddit as I'm sure you know. GLHF in the future :>

As allways you make great videos.

I discovered the channel as i was searching trought the internet for tips as a first time builder. You helped me a lot!

It now is an addiction to build a PC for friends or even people i dont even know, just for fun ^^

Now I`m saving up for a real watercooled customised beauty of a PC. Or winning that other Machine you will be building ;P

I really like quatro formaggi pizza. But i don't get why the waiter brings ketchup when i'm having a pizza with only like 4 types of cheese... What am i supposed to do, eat cheese with ketchup? :D

Hey guys. I discovered Linus tech tips around 2012 when i was building my first PC and was looking for a good explanation on YouTube. The first video was so good that I subscribed right away. I cannot find information in the same format that you guys do anywhere else, and I always learn some new stuff. Anyway, thanks guys for the awesome work that you do, and I hope your company keeps growing, because you deserve.

Good job, Linus!

Make more videos. That's all I have.

FX 8350 | 16 GB | EVGA 970 superclocked | Corsair 200r | 240 GB Crucial M500 | 1 TB Toshiba | 500 GB Hybrid Drive |  Crossover 27" 1440p AH-IPS panel | Roccat Ryos w/ cherry mx blacks | Razer DeathAdder

•  

I first found LTT last summer while looking for a good case for my first gaming pc, and I'd have to say the WAN Show is probably my favorite series thing.

Congrats on the 1 mil subs. I started watching ltt when I started building my last gaming rig. I love "As fast as possible". My favorite ones so far have been vapor chambers and fan bearings. Great job keep up the good work.

I first found linus over at NCIX for like a motherboard unboxing or something. Keep up the great work and thank you for all the great videos over the years.

Your videos are great ever since I started watching I haven't missed one

I don't even know if you guys will read my comment, but I have to write this.

From the bottom of MY heart, thank YOU guys for being such an amazing group, you totally deserve your million subscribers and much more, your work is awesome, you people made a lot of great videos that I loved, and I watched them making a tiny effort (I'm not a native English speaker) because I thought I wouldn't get disappointed. And I didn't. 

Your videos are the best example of knowledge, effort and love, I have learned a lot from you, and I only had to pay by listening to some little ads and hearing some bad jokes (lol).

I owe you almost everything I know about computers, and you even helped me with my English a lot (seriously I've never heard such a clear accent before).

Without you I wouldn't know 85% of what I know right now about PCs. Your content isn't just a bunch of tech tips.

I don't care if this is cheesy, it's true. You are inspiring, you are a grat community and you have never let me down. Thank you LinusMediaGroup.

(Sorry the long post, here is your potato)

Russet_Potato.jpg

You guys are great! Whenever I need computer related help, I head over to LinusTechTips.

Watching the show gets me all hyped up and inspired about the new products you guys feature.

Thank you for all your hard work!

I found LinusTechtips while looking how to create my own computer and to know about the latest technologic stuff :)I watch every day on youtube:)

Even as I continue my chosen path in life as an architect "Not complaining" , I continue my secret passion in computer stuff and technology. While I was feeding said passion I stumbled across your great channel and started watching u ever since. Despite my distance (from KSA) and differences between me and you I find in your videos a friend that I can relate to his advice in my field of passion. So THANK YOU for your great content and good luck in your feature.

Best regards

Mohammad A. Rajeh

Great channel. Found it when i was looking for parts for my computer. Love the modding videos and the Personal Machine Series.

You guys are the greatest tech channel on YouTube. I found out about your channel by searching for some modern build guides and your videos were the best and highest quality :)

Hey, found your channel around Easter (when I was meant to be revising for exams!) and been watching ever since, really great content and hopefully loads more to come :) hoping the giveaway is available for those of us outside of North America!

Actually found the channel from PKA recently, and I've been enjoying it since  :D Congratulations on 1M subs!