1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Hi linus! I started to watch your videos like 3 years ago looking for a nice case to make a build. For the first time I saw you I liked the way you explain everything on your videos (Even the fact that at the beginning my english wasn't the best and I didn't understand all :P  :P  ! I live in Dominican Republic...) But I liked! I liked the way you make your videos! So, since that moment until now a day I'm a solid fan of your channel. Thanks for that tons of good quality tech videos (Talking about the content).  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Starting watching LTT a long time back, favourite videos are the build guides, vlogs, and the WAN show. Looking forward to the whole room watercooling!

Well I started by watching NCIX videos, the Phenom X6 overclocking one I believe, then I found Linus' own channel from his GTX590 unboxing (IIRC). Been watching him since really. Joined the forum earlier this year and have enjoyed being part of one of the friendliest tech communities out there :D

Found you earlier this year when I had some computer questions.  It has been great watching your content.  Keep up the good work.

I always loved the unboxing videos. Im waiting for the Corsair K70 RGB review.  :D

Congratulations, it has been quite a journey! It's my birthday on the 25th and winning would make a great gift, can't wait for DDR4 memory reviews!!! 

I Would like the custom Gaming pc :) I love the wan show and also the review on products. I would like you to review the new iphones and the iwatch (apple watch) My favourite food is lasagne and Garlic bread

Linus' videos have been my way into computers. Sure I have been using and building PC before, but I am much more invested in PCs nowadays. I'd like to think that I can help many people with their PC problems and advise them on what to buy. All that interest stems from your entertaining and knowledgeable videos and this great community. 

Also, this will be the biggest post in the history of this forum (just wanted to call it :P ) and welcome to the estimated 95k new members :o 

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

I already wrote this in the comment in the channel but anyway,

Definitely my favorite channel!! although it sucks I can't participate in any of those giveaways (I'm living in Israel),
I still love your channel and would really like if you'll keep uploading the highest quality tech videos everyday!
 thank you very much Linus, Luke and all of the people behind the scene that makes it happen!  
by the way I love falafel :)

give me the non Microsoft puta plz (much rude, such wow)

Linus is love, Linus is life.

You guys have caught me everything about PC's through my teenage years! And helped me to ascend to the master race (Praise GabeN).

Anyway you guys are the best, best worldwide!

Started watching when i was going to buy a mouse (steelseries diablo3) and i found your review of it:)

Gratz on 1 000 000, Keep up!

Awesomeee! Well done for 1M subs, you guys are awesome! Been watching you guys since I got into tech and you've helped me out numerous times. I like where the content is headed and I always enjoy tuning in to the WAN show. Keep up the good work and thanks for the awesome content! :)

hi. my friends introduced your channel to me and i liked it. congrats on the 1 million subscribers.

Hey Guys I know I'm a newbie on my profile and to be honest that's right I haven't been on this forum before because well... I just don't really need them that much!! First of all you guys are amazing, I went from looking at overwhelming parts of a computer and not knowing a thing, to looking at a computer and building one for my friend!! I am a pc gamer (mac I know but it's really old and it can barely handle TF2!! Haha) although I admit I did buy an xbox not originally knowing how underpowered it was!! I first heard about your channel when I went to the NCIX channel after mis typing NCIS (A Blessing In A Curse!)!! Now I finally know my way around a computer and it's all thanks to you guys. I have recorded every WAN Show you guys have recorded but yeah keep it up and I can't wait for your next video! I shall be using this forum now as it is quite helpful... I underestimated it!!

post-131080-0-87805100-1410452447_thumb.

I saw a link to your videos via /r/pcmasterrace and subscribed after watching your Space Pod unboxing, please make more great videos.

Linus, you don't even know. Every one of your PC build videos has helped me help others build their PCs. You've thoroughly blessed me and my friends, and now we've got WesterOz PC for Perth, Australia's computer enthusiasts. THANK YOU, and if you're shipping a system halfway across the world, why not to our merry little band? ;)

URL:https://www.facebook.com/groups/WesterOzPC/

Represent!

Thanks for all the great content you guys make. I built my PC last year and found lots of advice on your YouTube channel but the videos were such a good quality that I watch pretty much all of them even now, long after my build has been finished. Keep it up and thanks for the great giveaway!

Thank you guys for letting someone like me, who's just basically your everyday regular gamer be educated on hardware stuff by watching your very informative, entertaining, and consumer-sensitive videos.

Because of you guys I can also dream of my own gaming rig that I'd assemble one day with the knowledge I gained from your videos.

From someone who just has a passion for gaming, and didn't have a working knowledge of pc hardware before LinusTechTips, Salamat. That's Thank You in Filipino  :)

Thanks for the awesome vid's Linus (the rest of the crew)!

Watching your video's has actually become part of my daily routine  :D

man, i was SHOCKED when u said microsoft  surface pro 3! and you kept on going with a custom build pc too! any ways, the most importans is to say congratulations. all of you guys deserve at least 1 million subs ;)

i would love to see reviews of lower tier products that are in a cheap price range:)

Congratulations on 1 million subscribers I'm glad to be a subscriber and to watch your channel grow. I cant wait to see what you guys bring to youtube in the future.