1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Love your videos. I even found out that you can whitelist a YouTube channel in adblock and yours was the first in the list. You deserve all the subscribers you have and its only a matter of time until you get to 2 million.

Well done on the 1 million subscribers!!  :D I found out about LinusTechTips through YouTube by searching through video's on PC builds and that, came across your video's and WOW was I blown away by the quality and perfection of the videos!! Favorite series would have to be the PC building guides, those are awesome!!  :D Keep up with all the awesome work guys!!

Hey Linus!

I found your video's from about 2 years ago last christmas when i wanted a build a pc and literally knew nothing about any of it, through ncixcom and linustechtips i learned how to build a pc and about all the current gen stuff (at the time it was sandybridge)  and i just wanted to say thanks :D 

I've had my pc built and running for coming up to 2 and half years now and i still watch your video's everyday to keep informed and get a laugh, so thank you very much.

I live in the UK so im pretty sure im not elidgeable for the competition i just wanted to tell you how i found you and give you a pat on the back for working so hard :P 

I'll say it again. Congratulations to everyone at Linus Media Group for helping the reach this milestone.  It is quite amazing how far you've come in such a short time and see the improvements in your production.  You're build guides have helped me out quite a bit and I have recommended them to all of my friends who have come to me for advice.

I'll leave it here wishing you luck at reaching the next major milestone.

Cheers!

I really can't believe how far you've come. It's been a little over four years since I've started viewing your content. In all my years of exploring and becoming part of many different online communities, whether tech related or not, this is one of the most positive environments I've ever become part of. In fact, the rate at which the viewers and members increased over the years were exponential because the community was and is very mature and respectful. I believe that the transformations of your video content and style of presentation were all for the better. Despite the many tech channels and communities out there, I believe that you have had one of the most impact in increasing computer parts/tech sales because of your videos within the last 4 years. I hope that your company grows larger because it's one of the best online communities that fosters a hobby of technology that people didn't know they'd love.

If you ever plan on changing your logo, it should be socks and sandals.

Peace.

I'm new to the forum, but i've followed linustechtips for a while now, found out about it while doing random searches on youtube and i learned a lot since then. I love how the videos are both entertaining and educational at the same time and the personal opinion of the crew is usually so on point i end up bench watching a bunch of them in a row!

I congratulate you and your crew on this milestone and hope you never stop enlightening us.

You all earned it. One of the only Non-BS and honest channels on YouTube, and for that I thank you too. And I like sushi btw. 

I don't always have time to study, but when I do, I don't.

Awesome stuff linus, you guys deserve all the success you've been booking. Keep it up :)

I love StarCraft

Intel i5 4670 @3.4Ghz - Gigabyte G1 Gaming Gtx 970 @ 1542Mhz - 120GB Kingston SSD - 1TB Seagate HDD - Gigabyte B85-H3D - 8 GB 1333Mhz Kingston RAM - Azza Toledo 301 - SteelSeries Sensei/Logitech G400s - Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate - Sennheiser HD 598 - Zalman Zm-mic 1
 http://www.last.fm/user/thalandros 
http://www.mysteamgauge.com/account?username=76561198044810844

Hey, I'm new to the forums but I'm a long time viewer. I just wanna say thanks for all of the content you provide for me Linus. Whenever I have to see if a part is good or just a cool keyboard that I'm looking into I always look for your videos. 

I'm only in 11th grade so I cant afford a good PC so winning the PC prize would be really awesome. 

Keep making videos man, and congratulations on 1 million subs!

i found out about your show when I was looking at computer parts and it was in the Recommended section. 

Congratulations on the 1 million subscribers! I've been a subscriber ever since i was looking for a good "Build a Pc" video and i've been hooked ever since! thanks for all the informative help and keepup the good work!

Congratulations to Linus Media Group.Been watching since late 2010 built my first PC in 2011 because of you.

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO

thanks for all your videos, really helped me transition from a console to pc gaming a few years ago :) been watching ever since!

Yeah!!!

I've been watching your videos since start and my first build was made out of Msi P55-GD65 (which out did unboxing of it in the very fe first unboxing) equipped with i5 750. Thanks for your awesome videos and keep up your work.

Great job and congrats on 1,000,000 subscribers! I found your channel in the process of building my first computer. I hope you guys keep producing awesome content for years to come!

Thank YOU for all the awsome videos all this time i have been watching you guys!!! I discovered your channel when i was searching for a taichi review and i have been a subscriber ever since!! You ve been very helpful anytime i needed anything! Unboxings were nice! I'd like to watch new ones, plus all of your current content!

Well done Linus seriously love your channel and all the work you put in keep it up, it's always a nice thing to look forward to seeing :)

Been on YouTube since original cameraman. Been on forum basically since day one.

I do miss the good old days, with the good ol' personal, shaky, in-your-face style videos

where you can hear the cameraman breathing and see Linus having no idea whatsoever

about what the hell he's doing.

Oh well, things change, time goes by, but support from this dude will probably stay for

quite a while.

Congrats on the 1 Million Subs! 

I can't remember the first video I saw, but the most memorable ones are the ones where you are reviewing/unboxing things with your baby! I was able to trick my girlfriend into watching your videos with me because of that cute baby haha so thanks for that :) 

You're videos are always a great help and you guys deserve the recognition! Here's to 1 Million More in the next year :) 

So I first found the LinusTechTips youtube channel maybe 18 months ago when I was helping a friend build a pc and I don't know why but I was engrossed in the unboxings particularly but every video :)

I ended up window shopping on pccasegear.com (Australia) making tonnes of wishlists of my favorite form factors  and platforms. One day I'll be able to move away form my laptop and get a nice grunty desktop.

Truthfully however I only just joined the forums to  enter, but they've been really helpful on multiple occasions to sort out problems that I've had.

Please bring back the unboxing videos  :unsure: the two in the last month have really brought back awesome memories of the old vids. Also I really enjoyed the video where you guys painted a bunch of components green, more modding videos would be awesome. Wait, just realized my favorite, the one where you mod your entertainment cabinet with fans for better cooling, jobs like that are pretty sweet :)

1,000,000 subs is an awesome landmark and truthfully I was expecting something a lot smaller than the giveaway that this turned out to be, so kudos to the linus crew for being awesome above my high expectations  :D.

Casey Baines

P.S. If you're dying that much to know, my favorite food is choc-mint ice cream ;)