1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

So, as I also wrote in the YouTube comment section, thanks for all the awesome work you have done over the years. LinusTechTips was the first channel I subscribed to on YouTube (I created an account just for that reason) back in something like early 2011. It has also been my favourite channel along with JayzTwoCents, HardwareCanucks and some astronomy stuff (Tony Darnell's DeepAstronomy and SpaceFanNews channels).

Now, what I would like to see... More extreme stuff. I know it's time consuming, but most tech channels don't have such a large and talented team behind them. I feel LTT is the only channel that can really deliver the content I hope to see more of (You know, like the custom water cooling build guides). I'd also like to see more of Slick throwing money at his rig. Literally speaking, of course.

Also, my favourite food is none of your concern Mr.TechTips! :P

My only regret is that I haven't been as active as I'd want on the forum. In fact I've rarely posted. I'm a lurker type of guy and usually won't post unless I can't find the solution to my problem or if I can provide the solution to someone else's problem. And I'm like that on most forums I'm a member of. So maybe I don't deserve the G550J, but I sure as hell would like to win. I don't need a gaming laptop right now, but I'd pay for the prestige. :D

TL;DR : Keep up the good work guys! 

Hey man! You are the BEST. Love your vids, Keep up the good work!

Great job guys on 1 million subscribers. Wish I was that good. And I really enjoy your build guide series (even though i cant afford them!) I just love seeing the computer go together and all the tekie based stuff. I really want to do something with computers, so im watching you to help. And I found you by searching for 'Awesome PC Builds' on YouTube. Your videos are awesome, I watch all of them. And they make my homework fun because when i'm doing homework I listen to your videos over and over again. 

PS: Which is probably why I always get told of for accidentally writing CPU or something in my homework, but oh well (WHO CARES!)

#Linus! SWAG CHANNEL

I found Linustechtips about a year and a half ago when my gtx 560 caused a blue screen in my system, I was looking for reviews on new cards and you guys had the most interesting and fun content that I have seen. I then stayed for the past year and a half to watch you guys grow and produce amazing content! 

I would like the Microsoft Surface Pro 3, I just built my own computer after watching your reviews on almost every one of the components inside my own rig!  My favorite series would have to be either  your build guides or The Wan Show, I would sit down for the hour to 2 hours just watching and enjoying the show or guides! The products

I would like to see reviewed would have to be the Apple Watch vs. the Moto 360 vs. the Pebble Steel, I find myself in Luke's position of wanting to try a smart watch, I

would be really interesting if you had a watch battle royal or something!  

Thank You for giving me an escape from the world to focus on technology and for making my Saturdays interesting with the Wan Show Archive on YouTube!!!!

Here's to anyone Million Subs!

I think LTT and all of Linus Media Group's work has been awesome and very informative. I love Linus and Slick's reviews, and they helped me choose my new keyboard. A big thank you and congratulations to the whole group, and hopefully 2 million is just around the corner!

I found linus through searching for a gfx card. Now I can easily keep up with all new products :) I'd like to see software unboxings.

About food?! Yess, I just made myself some fried fish :) Delicious!
But I gotta share my success story with u, closely related to this community. I learned to build pc's by looking at mostly Linus's videos starting from over 2 years ago. Since I've built my own editing/gaming/composing/whatevertheheckIeverdowiththis-pc, and quite a few others for my friends and family. So I gotta be grateful for Linus for making this possible :D Without these videos I'd never have gotten interested in pc's at all. If my plans to become a pilot fails, I can always put up a computer repair and build business. So... if just could give u all a hug, I'd do it with tears in my eyes :') Thanks. Seriously.

Intel i7-4770K temperatures with stock cooler:

(CPU usage % + 100)/2

http://prntscr.com/8137dw

Wooohoooo! Congrats on 1 million! This is just the beginning of your journey. You have a whole new adventure awaiting for you. Hope to see more of your high quality tech videos! Good luck and soon enough you'll have 2 million!

I actually found out about linustechtips when building a new system. Needed a new case, stumbled apon a review and actually used the rest of the videos for finding out on MB's, PSU's and pretty much everything else! Thanks for the help!  :P

I absolutely love LinusTechTips, it has taught me so much about computers, hardware, software and tech in general. I love the almost laid back approach (Especially with TechQuickie) by this I mean that you guys can have a joke in the middle of a video and it still makes great content. You guys have made something that i hope will keep happening for years to come; you have given me the knowledge and confidenece to build my own pc (and prove everyone who thought i couldn't wrong) and im sure a lot of others feel this way as well.

Much Regards,

Brit,

P.s Keep up the Great work.

P.p.s I'm glad Linus doesn't have Horribly dyed Blonde Hair anymore.

<p> AMD FX-8350 CPU, Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 Mobo, Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory,Samsung 840evo 120gb ssd, Samsung 840evo 256gb ssd, Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB HDD, Gigabyte Radeon R9 270X 2GB Graphics card, Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) Case, Corsair CS 750W 80+ Gold PSU, Windows 7 Home Premium

I found this channel looking for some pc building support like 1 year ago, and since then im in love with linus ahahah Great channel great content, hope to be here for the 2 million subs giveaway :D

Congratulations on the milestone.

I myself found out about Linus Tech Tips not that long ago. I decided to build my very first PC and found one of your tutorials on how to do it. I've watched your every new video ever since.

I dont even remember when I got hooked but I think it was when Linus was running around in his own house testing wireless access points/routers. I think he tested

the signal strength in the whole house even in the garage (This was pre-anti WiFi Linus :-).

Always loved the faux-professional style in your videos :P seriously though, you're certainly among the best tech reviewers online

hey linus.

since i subscribed to the channel i learned how to build my own pc and im still updating it.

techtips is the first thing i look at after a long day of school and helps me relax, and when im not sure if something is good enough i always look if you reviewed it.

if not the case i will first look for something u did review it realy feels like a can trust you.

and 1 Millions SUBS u deserve way more man!!

but the comunity will keep growing, and i hope you have as much fun making the vids as i like watching them :D

greetzzzz From Holland

Jesse Van den Dobbelsteen

I would like to win something.

Also I hope you guys ship internationally.

My favorite series is "_________ as fast as possible"! you always learn so much stuff from there.

You guys are my favorite Tech channel in YouTube.

Thanks and congratulations!

It's some time since i started following LTT (back when the Linus-in-a-box intro was the one used). Ever since then when I search some tech related on youtube I always end the search with Linus. After seeing lots of build guides and product reviews I finally build my first desktop computer a mounth ago. Its is housed in the Corsair 250D lovely case that I saw on LTT, 4790K, 16GB HyperX Fury, Corsair RM850, Cosair h100i and a GTX 770 all product that I saw reviewed on LTT.

So I guess thanks LinusMediaGroup for the great videos. Impressive with 1M subscribers. Keep the good videos comming and I am sure more subscribers will come too.

//Mads from Denmark

I found Linus Tech Tips while randomly searching for toy cars and came across his firetruck unboxing !

Thanks Linus Media Group you have made me a less arrogant consumer. I was introduced to this channel from my friend Alvin, and i was instantly hooked. I look to your reviews to help me decide on what to purchase as well as a pick me up after a long day at work and school. Thanks for everything.