1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

i have been watching your videos for about 3 years and you are the reason that i now know what i want to do in my life and decided what i did at collage and for that i thank you and all of linus media group.

Well no matter where I start I only have positive things to say about you guys. I don't remember when exactly I have started watching LinusTechTips videos but I do know that I started watching them because they started to pop up more and more whenever I looked up anything to do with tech and I'm glad I did since you guys are awesome and the fact that you could have grown to now be an independent company and deliver high quality content to us viewers as well twist your humour into each video really makes you guys unique. As for what videos I like from you guys... I have to say all of them. I always watch every video you guys make even when I'm not interested in the product since I know that I will be able to learn and understand what the product is about by the end of the video and if it is worth buying. I do hope that LinusMediaGroup is here to stay for years to come and that you guys keep up the fantastic work that you have done up until now!

I'd like to enter for the PC you guys would build, if I don't win i still would like to see what you guys do with it.  I found you guys through PCMR Reddit, maybe 4 months ago, and have watched everything since! Congrats on the million!!

Linus I'm broke! And I blame you for brainwashing me into buying all this crap with your persuasive videos.... I HOPE  YOU'RE HAPPY!

Such a useful channel, I've also recently started watching the WAN show, which is an absolutely great show. I found your youtube channel for the reviews, though to me the best part about it was the PC build guides which I will be using once I'm in a position to build my own computer. 

Good luck to everyone. And to Linus Media Group, thank you all for the great videos and keep them coming :)

thanks so much

love the live stream was there on the first day :)

I'm SO happy for you! :D

I found LinusTechTips through NCIX, when I was searching for a definitive answer on if 2 cores was enough for gaming. I instantly fell in love with the way Linus interacted with the audience and his humor.

Believe it or not... You guys actually helped me through a difficult time in my life. My girlfriend had just left me heartbroken, I was dealing with depression and an extreme case of OCD. By the time i got better, I had tried to commit suicide 3 times and did various kinds of self-harm daily. I'm not telling you this "to win a prize" or something... I'm telling you this because you guys have helped me stay on track and target my life as an artist, instead of a victim. I'm not sure if you'll actually see this, or even read it, but that's not what's important... What's important is that you guys have a chance to see how much you work influences some of your fans. 

If I am to win (which isn't really my main reason for commenting), I do want inform you that I live in Scandinavia (which is in Europe). Just in case it might be a problem.

Good luck in the future!

I have never let my schooling interfere with my education. - Mark Twain

The first time I found LTT I was watching some various tech videos and on every video there was a suggestion for a LTT video. And I finally clicked one of the videos and I was so surprised of the quality of the video so I subscribed after that first video I saw. Thanks for all the awesome content and without you I wouldn't have built my own rig.

Thank you everyone at Linus Media Group, you've helped improve my knowledge of tech and building pc's.

TeEzsUn.gif

I was searching for water cooling builds/guide, that way i found LTT. I would appreciate more guides/tips videos, not only for gamers but also for people oriented around workstations!

Congrats on 1M subs!

Hello Linus, and the tech tips crew.

I am a new member of the forum coming to you from the Painkiller Already podcast that Linus was a recent guest of. I am really enjoying your content thus far, and had I come across it earlier I would have made some much different decisions with my technology purchases based upon your reviews and suggestions. My favorite series thus far has been "Handy Tech under $100".

I would like to enter for the Surface Pro 3 and/or the custom built PC.

Hope you're all having a wonderful day!

Found Linus when I was searching for unboxings of a gtx 480, old times!!

I miss those kind of videos though, hope to see more of them.

Found lmg looking for info on building a decent gaming rig, but still haven't built one sadly. 

Really love your product reviews and the benchmarks are very helpful to someone who works in I.T.

Keep up the good work and I can't wait to see what you guys do next. Would love to see maybe a nas build or mass storage array and your take on that.

Congratulations Linus and all the rest of the crew, and good luck for the future! :ph34r:

I would love to win the gaming computer, and could you guys draw a realy bad spraypaint of a cat, and write on it "Butts, HEhe"

Congrats guys! I started watching your videos with absolutely no idea about ANYTHING in regards to computers and after watching so very many I have learned a ton! Thank you guys so much for such great content, I always look forward to watching your videos. Keep up the awesome work!

Great job coming this far, LMG! Your videos have helped me make decisions about yay or nay to buying a product, and your videos keep me hooked till the end because of the style, unlike other reviewers. Here's to continued success in the future!

potato -> Best Meat EU

anyway, just keep making awesome videos and you'll get to 2m in no time.