1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Wow! 1 Million! Just awesome :D

Next target: WORLD DOMINATION!!!!

I started watching Linus several months ago when he was doing the NZXT 820 full tower case, and when you did  530 case I fell in love with it,so because Linus did the review of it made me want to buy it and now  i have been using it ever since then, So thank you Linus i go to your videos everyday for new stuff that comes out or just weird information that I didn't know in product.  :D  :D  I really don't care if i get any give away's i just want you to know that i'm thankful what you guys do and I will continue to what your videos and support you guys anyway that i can. 

I met Linus watching videos on electronic products, I loved it because the quality that has is extremely good and that has much to say. I'm from Puerto Rico, I am fan of Linus, I love their videos, I never stopped watching them because it really help me in my daily life. I'm studying computer engineering and I love everything that has to do with technologyThank you Linus.

My favorite series has to be the PC builds and/or the handy tech under 100$, it was enjoyable to watch this channel grow over the years :)

thanks linustechtips for all the greta video's i love them and i hope that you will keep up the great work.

I discovered your videos when researching parts for my first PC build and I then got hooked on your peripheral videos and subsequently watched just about all them. I now watch nearly all your videos even if I have zero interest in the product because I know you will have a interesting and thorough take on the product and will make a quality video. Thanks for all the info and entertainment.

I first found out about Linus Tech Tips when I decided to move from my terrible console to the glorious PC, it was your build guides that first showed me how to build a PC. And from then on I was hooked on your content. It had that flair that made it really easy to watch and enjoy.

I think the best series is the tech for less then $100 usd Just so many good ideas in it. :)

I have been watching LTT since Luke first appeared on the Live stream.

I have been watching LTT since 2010 and has never ceased to amuse and inform me. 

you guys are kinda like the TopGear of tech : Great video quality, Very funny and informative. 

And as allways : Do as i say, not as i do. ~ linus 

Im writting this post on the first pc I built thanks too your tutorial   :) bonne chance pour le futur and keep the good work 

I found LTT around the time I was building my first rig, and I was desperate for help. Nobody I knew had ever built a PC by themselves, so my only other option was Youtube. When I found Linus, everything made sense. He explained things in a way that was easy to understand, and my glorious rig was finished swiftly thanks to him. I have passed on the things I learned to my friends, and have since convinced 3 other people to build gaming PC's as well. Linus, congratulations on 1,000,000 subscribers and I hope nothing but the best for you and your channel in the future.

post-130774-0-53135900-1410450768_thumb.

CONGRATS! I first found your channel about 2 years ago, and you guys have helped SOOOO much with teaching me about PC's and other tech. I'm newer to the forum so I don't expect to win the giveaway but YOLO, right? Also, my cat is very old and fat. Just thought I would add that.

Thanks guys for making content to brighten up my boring days as a student :D

Also: MOOOOOREEEEE BUUUUILD GUUUUIDEEEES, freaking love those!

Keep it up!

-Pylon

Sweet!

I found the YouTube channel a few years ago while doing research for my now current build. I went through a lot of different channels and sites but something in the style of these videos just got me hooked. Then in some point after hearing it over and over again from Linus to go and check this forum I finally came here and found out that he was not lying about the wonderful people here.

Good job Linus&co.

Linus please save me from console gaming. All i have is a ps4 and a crapy acer aspire one. HEEEELP!!!!!!!!

Happy 1 million Linus, i found your YouTube channel completely by accident i was looking up some Linux commands and i typed Linus instead of Linux and then i saw an interesting unboxing i wanted to watch and from then on i have watched anything you do or have done.

Congratulations LMG. I've only been a fan of Linus and the rest of the team for about a year now, but I have loved every minute I've watched. I want to say thank you for helping me build my computer through your buildguides and also helped me choose my new keyboard (Ducky shine 3  :) ) Once again thanks Linusmediagroup! 

Best 1M subscribers video I've ever seen. Linus, you are truly an inspiration. Good luck to everyone!