1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

i would like to win so i can give my cousin my old pc he want's buy a ps4 :( and the first video i seen was went i was look at review's for the corsair vengeance 2000 headset's 

I found Linus through Linus Tech Tips.

Although I only just signed up here, I've been watching your videos for more than a year I believe

Hey Linus, i would just like to say congratulations to you and you team on the 1 Million subscribers.  :D

i first came across linustechtips about 1 years ago, i was looking up how to build a computer and i saw one of your 'how to build' guides. This really helped me and got me hooked on you videos. i love you unboxing and review videos and hope you keep up the good work  :D  :D  :D

i would love to have a pc signed and designed by you guys it would be awesome :D 

I remember watching the Vesta G1 showcase after which I began to look into other videos from Linus and I pretty much never left. Linus got me into tech and probably influenced the fact that I chose IT related education. It's nice seeing this channel grow over the years.

Thank you guys for all the awesome vids too. Ive been watching the vids for almost 6 months now. Easily the most interesting + awsum tech channel and community IMO. Always really interesting and funny to watch. The randomness and uncertainty makes the vids a lot funnier to watch. Anyway, would love to own a PC signed and grafitied by all you guys :D

congratulations on 1 million subs i found Linus tech tips while looking for a pc build guide i'm hoping the skills i have learned from your build guides will help me when i go to build my new pc next year :) 

Grats on the 1mil subs Linus and grew! You're an great example of hard working and doing something enjoyable as a job. Good luck also all for the giveaway :).

I started watching Linustechtips when I first became interested in building my own pc and the multitude of high quality reviews of parts were extremely helpful. Well done on reaching the million subscriber milestone, you absolutely deserve it.

Linus man you have been amazing. I watch nearly all your daily videos and have done so for some time now and I just find them so informative. If I ever need help with it or I'm looking to buy a electronic you are my first stop. I trust your opinions and because your so knowledgable in the areas, I believe so does everyone else. But in all just thank you man for the videos, keep them up

Congratulations Linus !! I first came by your channel searching some products on NCIX and than your name came up somewhere , and since than you become my only choice for more tech tips !!

congratulations on the 1 million and for doing what you do. I found you while watching an an Austin Evans video about a year ago and am glad I did. You do great reviews and you do it in a way that makes it enjoyable but you list the good and bads.

I have found your channel just 2 months ago but I think it's the best tech channel on YouTube because your videos are not just boring tech videos there also funny and make me smile!

Thanks

Great job on 1 million subs guys, Hope you guys continue to enjoy what you're doing because lots of people enjoy watching it!!!

also congratulations on your little one linus!

P.S  may i add plz pick meh!  am3 mobo athlon II 250 and 5750 needs to be put to rest <3

I don't really care what I get and id like you to review a parrot drone I've only been subscribed to you for a year and a half and I've got to say way to go on one mil buddy. I came apon you channel looking at how to water cool a computer. Even though it was pointless because I don't have the money to play games. Thanks for entertaining me on all three of your channels crew

Thank you so much Linus , it's been great years to have you and the community guiding me , i wouldn't have built my first ever rig without helps from you guys. 

Right now my dilemma is , I wish to buy a RGB mech keyboard , which one I should go for ? Corsair K70 , Razer Blackwidow , Tesoro Tizona , or other suggestions? 

Can we have a review video for them ? 

PS: my favorite food is Nasi Lemak , a local cuisine in my country :) Google it ! 

CPU: Intel i5-4670K CPU Cooler: Swiftech H240-X Motherboard: ASUS Z97 Sabertooth Mark 1 Memory: Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866MHz 16GB Storage:  Samsung 850 evo 250GB ,1TB WD BLUE, Seagate Barracuda 2TB GPU: ASUS STRIX GTX970 4GB Case: Fractal Design Define R5 PSU: Corsair AX760 Full Modular Monitor: Dell 23" S2340L IPS Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB Mouse: Logitech G502(w/ Mi Metal Mousepad) Headphone: Audio Technica ATH-M50/MSR-7 Speaker: Edifier Studio 7 R2730DB

Thanks Linus and Crew, I could never have got through my first build without you. All your advice was fantastic  :)

I found the youtube channel while looking up videos about building PCs and stuck around because of the WAN show. Great job guys.

I have learnt so much from Linus. From the highest quality reviews to the most interesting and easy to follow build guides.

I don't hesitate to state that 99% of my computer knowledge that i have as of now is thanks to Linus.

Thank you so much !

Keep the great work... Glad I found you thanks to those case unboxing videos that you did in the park. :D