1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Yes, I registered for this giveaway, but I like your videos and I'll happly be a member of the community and try to contribute to it whenever I can!

Thx Linus for all the tips and giveaway! I remember watching your video on NCIX and i was like he should start his own channel. Now look where You are Congrats! If i had a choice i'll take the full gaming rig. Thx Again Linus and the whole team.

While I've only been watching for about maybe a year I'm really happy for you guys to have reached such a big audience. And you deserve every bit of it since you save me and probably hundreds of others

long-winding explanations about tech-related topics. So instead I want to thank all of YOU for your work and for always putting a little humour in your videos, it makes a huge difference.

Congrats LinusTechTips on the million subs,

i want to thank you for all the videos you have made and the help you have given to 1000's of peoples.

i was looking for a laptop and headset for university and your videos helped me out in this process.

Thanks to you I was able to look for what fitted me the best.

The fact that you do this to help people  in a world getting more and more technical is probably a lot more important than you can imagine for people around the world.

The videos you make are not only helpful but also pretty funny making it always fun to watch them and even makes me watch reviews of products that i will personally never need.

Thanks for the videos and congrats again.

XXsjogsXX

First off, let me say congratulations for you and the whole team for this achievement ! ☺♥ You guys deserve more. B) 
I found your channel when I was about to build my first ever gaming PC, and your guides really helped me not only to get my PC to work, but to have a complete knowledge about what I was doing. So thank you so much for that.

I like your whole style with the channel from the in-depth reviews, unboxing videos, and tutorials, etc. no complaints here, It's all great.

"What product you would like to see us review in the future?" - I really don't care since you always deliver a great review even for a potato peeler. :P

And I would thank you also for this giveaway, even if I didn't win anything, I already did win knowledge with your helpful videos .

Keep up the great job, with much techy love ♥ :wub:

I'm a fairly new like probably 6 months subscriber. I was looking for a Power supply on Pccasegear as i'm Australian and your review was on the corsair Rm750 gold watched it had a look at some more of your content like it subscribed and watched every video since and alot of backlog from before i subscribed, Haha I love the awkward unscripted content makes it feel more real and more like you guys are just a group of people with common interest as me. Great work guys congrats 

Awesome content,great job i've learn so much about technology watching your videos,Thank you!

post-127819-0-72719900-1410436047.jpgpost-127819-0-18408400-1410436057.jpg

I dont know, is it me or my cumputer but one of us is a damn potato. But luckily Linus Tech Tips is making us to becom a one!! Who knows what?

I found LinusTechTips way back in the day with Luke's Oil Rig, I watched your videos ever since and seen the channel grow and thrive, well done to all those at Linus Media Group keep it up guys, loving your work. 

Well done to Linus and everyone on the team! You guys really have helped make my (and I'm sure a lot of other people's as well) foray into the world of custom PCs that much easier. Keep up the good work!

Congrats on passing 1 million subs! I started being interested in tech all thanks to your channel  and i love it! 

You should do new OVERKILL build with extreme cooling.Maybe MB with 2 xeon or something like that :D

Linus I found your videos because i was looking for a motherboard review for the Asus M4A89GTD PRO/USB3 and when I found it I felled in love with your videos and since then I have always watch your videos every day.

Timothy Harnamji

I haven't really been apart of the forms, but I've been a long time subscriber and fan. To me it goes without saying that your content and production quality are at the top of the tech community.

Long time ago (the good old park bench unboxing time) I encoutered to your YouTube Chanel, when I was 15. I'm from Germany and my english wasn't that good, but I really liked your videos and subscribed it anyways (I had to look up every 5th word you said). Since then I watched nearly every video  :)

Linus, you are great and I love your videos!

I found LTT before I found NCIX.  I was looking for a review for the EVGA P55 FTW and found your channel, and even based my purchase decision upon it.

Got lucky with that chip and have been watching videos ever since.

Good on ya bud. :)

C

I found Linus tech tips when I was looking for a razer ouroboros review, I was really impressed by your knowledge with technologies, but I decided to subscribe to your channel when I saw the playboy mouse mat. I was like, damn this guy is cool. Really enjoyed all your unboxing and reviews with keyboards, headsets, cases and such, helped me a lot on my tech selections. Keep up the good work and congratulations on your 1 million subs!

Congrats on the 1 mil, and gratz to the winners!

Im from israel so im assuming that its not an international giveaway. At least i got my toys when I'm home some of the weekends when I'm not stationed in my base.

Im gonna take care of that 5.56 hickey that i got today:)

Congrats on 1 million :D

I found LinusTechTips through the PCMasterRace subreddit

Thank you for everything Linus! From the help you gave me building my computers to all your funny videos which makes us happy!!! Merci!!!