1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Thank you for making all of your awesome and helpfull videos for soo long time Linus! :D I have been subscribed and I have been watching your videos ever since February 2009, I love that you take your time doing this for us and hope you will continue FOREVER! 

Congratz on the 1 MILLION subscribers!

Stay awesome. :)

And yeah, here is a unicorn for you :)

post-40817-0-97724900-1410435575.jpg

wow , really great stuff ur giving away, a surface pro 3?! thats amazing i really love that thing.

anyway i found linus while searching for a video of the silverstone ft02 case a long time ago.

your videos have become part of my daily routine since then, i watch whatever you put out.

good luck in the future!

greetings from germany

Thanks to linus that i have been able to build my very own custom PC! (and gained a much needed confidence boost) which actually helped me in dealing with society better :) Thank you linus and his media group for the hard work!

The BBQ: i7-4770 / 212x / Tri-X R9 290x 1075/1400 / MSI H87-G43 GAMING / EVGA G2 850W / Corsair Spec 03 / Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / Toshiba 2TB HDD / 8gb Kingston DDR3 1600mhz

Peripherals: G710+ / G502 / Bose Companion 2 Series III / Audio Technica ATH-M40x / Sound Magic E50

Monitors: Dell U2414H 

I'm fairly new to the forum, but have still been a long time LTT fan. Congrats on 1 million subscribers!

GTX 980 Ti / 5820k / 16 GB DDR4 / 500 GB SSD / ATH-M50X

Greetings from Norway!.  :D  :D

My first post here, but I have watched your videos since 2011. 

Very entertaining!. You make a unboxing of a GPU actually pretty fun to watch!!

Keep up the good work, and good luck with the company

F

Usually I'm content to just read what other people write here - most of the time without even logging in. But this... 

tumblr_n7zoywcRkX1qzcv7no1_500.jpg

HYPEEE ! :D
actually found linus ( when he was doing ncix videos) cause i wanted to learn how to reformat my pc :b

First time signing up to linustechtips.com, but very much a long time subscriber since NCIX tech tips, what else can I say apart from congratulations, 1 Million subscribers is no easy feat.

When i started watching NCIX tech tips and saw Linus for the first time, I honestly thought "oh great, another 'overclocker' trying to make it in the vast sea of youtube homebrew overclockers", but something kept me watching, he didn't feel the need to overclock everything he touched, he wanted to show everyone what they actually wanted to see, Linus has grown into a family man, a fair and generous boss and an internet superstar in little less than 5 years, that's the true achievement if you ask me, keep up the good work Linus, and everyone over at Linus Media Group.

Also, I would like to win because my hardware is too slow to run any games anymore :-(

post-127470-0-05382300-1410436308_thumb.

Thanks for all the awesome videos. I have been following your youtube channel for a while and have been reading the forums as well now and then. Now I have joined... glad to be here :D

I'm not an active member of the forum but I've been following the channel for a while. Really helpful, congrats to Linus for his 1 million subs.

I have been watching your videos for a long time now. You were the one that got me into PC gaming. I was watching your videos at NCIX. I loved those videos so much. So when I heard you have your own channel I knew I had to check it out. 

Congratulations with your 1 Million Subscribers. Next up THE WORLD :D  :D  :D

Thank you Linus Media group, you have helped me love tech even more. Keep up with the great videos ! :)

I guess i will take this moment to actuality thank you for the information you have brought me.

a few years ago i didn't know anything about computers but now i can open up a laptop without issue and most likely fix it :) .

thank you. 

I have never used this forum, but i have watched you unbox a toy tank at the ncix office and I have never stopped watching you since that video and it's cool to see how far you've come. ( even though i miss the old intro :P)

I found linus in my recommended videos. But in ncix then I found linus own channel

i really like your guys' videos please keep posting more :)

Great job Linus. i love your channel, it thought me a lot about pc parts. im tryna learn a lot about pc so this really helped me. Thank You so much

good job linus. i found your channel from the suggestion made by youtube sice then I love your channel.    

When I discovered you guys I literally spent the next 3 hours watching videos on your channel. Thanks for the amazing and educational videos!

It's amazing to see how much the channel has grown and improved since I started watcching a few years ago. It's really quite incredible.

Also, I would really like your ass to become my ass.