1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Pizza is my favorite food :) How I found LinusTechTips ? I think youtube recommended it and Linus had the power to captivate my attention and I had to click that subscribe button. Congrats mate !

Daily videos that always, without fail, make me smile are awesome. I guess it's just a bonus that they are also informative about things i am passionate about. 

It's very clear you love your job, Linus, and you are so so good at it. And so is everyone in the media group - well done to you all! 

Congratulations on reaching this amazing milestone!

While at first I thought your videos were somewhat odd and silly, I soon realised that you guys were simply having fun making these videos.

I feel this gives your videos a nice human touch and also a sense of being more down to earth than other tech channels.

So please continue with this style of video. Sure, some of the jokes may be extremely cheesy, but I'm sure that is exactly why most of us subscribed. ;)

Here's to (at least) another million subscribers!

I found this channel looking for hardware and headset reviews! Been subscribed and hooked ever since :D Thanks Linus and company for such a quality and entertaining channel.

-Phearz

P.S. you should use beanpole instead of strawpoll. It's twitch integrated and it looks better.

First of, I watch you since 2012 and I watched every Video since then. Because of you guys I'm a total tech geek. But I never had enough money to buy a good PC. So I would love to win a Surface Pro 3. Thank you so much for creating such great content.

PS: If my English isn't the best it's because I'm just 14 years old and from Germany.

Great job for 1 million subs , you are the best and i want to see more unboxing because thats the fact how i found your channel.

Good luck !

I found the  Linus Media on YouTube because of the urge to learn about computers since you built that water cooled gaming with NCIX in the TJ11  and now on a collage course to learn more about computers and to become a computer engineer. I really love your series of build guide videos because your the only ones to do it on YouTube in the right way not to depth but if we wanted to build the computer that you made we could just buy all the parts and watch the build guide you made and jobs a golden. The product i would like to see you review is apple's IWatch. my favourite food is steak and chips with gravy.  Any prize i win i will treasure as it is from Linus. 

As a teacher, I don't have the time to keep up with technology and hardware, but Linus Tect Tips allows me to stay on top of the game, and not compromise with my students. Thank you so much! It's one of the few contributions YouTube's What to Watch page has made to my daily life.

First video that I watched is Corsair SSD S128 that I bought later because of your review and it still works. I have to agree with some people that suggested reviews of more professional gear like microphones, mixers or even server grade components.

Congrats on 1 000 000 subs.

Firstly, you guys are great :).

One thing I have really like seeming is Luke and Taran starting to present videos and how they have progressed :) they are both excellent at it now (watch out linus).

Keep up the excellent work and production values, the thousands invested in filming equipment was worth ut :).

I was just googling one day how to build my own rig because I was just curious and stumbled across Linus Tech Tips. I've been subbed ever since and absolutely love all the content the channel has put out. I know exactly where to go whenever I'll need reference when I do get around to buying and making my rig. You guys are awesome, keep it up!

i discovered Linus Tech Tips through one of my friends, since then I've been watching all of their videos.

Yay, its been cool seeing LTT grow over the years i have been watching, Congrats and keep it up

I first found LinusTechTips on youtube about a year ago.. i think i was searching for "setting up a SSD".. and since then i've never missed a video. I'm from Eastern Europe (Romania) and i usually stay up til 2 AM on Fridays just to see the WAN show live! 

Thank you Linus and Team for all the videos and the information you've provided us so far! Keep up the good work! 

I gotta say that streets by 50 on ears video was hellz funny. Congrats on the 1 Million subs. Best of luck down the rode Linus!

Love what you guys do! I actually was led to this channel by tech quickie after wondering what the difference was between 64 and 32 bit computers.

Iv'e subbed to all three channels and stay up late waiting for the videos to come out (West Coast).