1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I own a Lenovo y410p, so as you can imagine I'm in need for a real gaming rig, plus I live in Costa Rica and I'm sure you'd have a great time here xD #CONGRATS_LINUSTECHTIPS

Congratulations on earning 1 Million subscribers bro! You deserve it! Keep those videos coming and i'm sure you'll double that 1 million in no time! Peace:)

The first time I saw a linustechtips video was when I was shopping for a new graphics card and power supply. My gts 250 just wasn't quite powerful enough, not to say that I have a powerful station as it is. I now also know have to clean my pc the manly way, and not just dumping it in a lake while it is running (My Pc always seemed to be really slow to start up as it would take weeks) I have been watching ever since to look at all the cool new toys that are just a few hundred dollars out of my budget.

Hello everyone! I found out about Linus Tech Tips from a friend. I remember asking him about a product and he told me the Linus reviewed it before and that he trusted Linus with his life! So I wanted to see what all the hype was about, I tuned in to one of his videos, and the way he reviews stuff, the way he gives us advice and very useful information everyday had me subscribing in a heart beat! Watched every single one of his videos ever since, even if he was talking about something I wasn't interested in! 

The reason I'd want to win the gaming rig offered in the giveaway is because I have started a new gaming channel on YouTube, and a gaming rig would really go a long way for me especially since I'm currently recording editing rendering and uploading from a laptop. To anyone who would like to check the validity of my statement, you can have a look at the YouTube channel with the same username I'm using on here. Cheers guys! :D

Stumbling upon your channel last year got me into PC Gaming, congrats on the 1 mill subs! 

The LMG team

Linus, untouchable

Luke, incomparable

Edzel, skilled

Brandon, Gifted

Taran, prodigious

Nick, Proficent

David, Vigorous

Violets are blue

Roses are red

The LMG team is unstoppable

(not really a poet?)

More to come from me :D

My Computer (Yet to be named)

Processor: Intel i7 5930k @ 4.4 Cooler: Corsair H100i Motherboard: Gigabyte X99-SLI RAM: 16GB EVGA 2666Mhz 4x4 Graphics Card: PNY Geforce GTX 980 ti  Storage: 1x Intel 730 240GB / 2x Kingston HyperX 3K 240GB PSU: Corsair RM650 Case: NZXT S340 Monitor: Asus VG248QE Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013

I found out Linus Tech Tips about the same time as I was building my first rig and watched literally every build guide you guys had. Your build guides and product videos are the best and the most comprehensive videos on YouTube. Also bacon is the best.

I found this channel while I was looking for information on building your own custom PC. I was instantly compelled by the way the videos were. Continue on creating quality content!

Thank you LMG for providing some awesome shit :D i hope lucky to everybody else. Ill sure enjoy this Forum too.

Thank you LMG for your support of your community and I think it's really awesome to give the Highlander laptop away to someone special rather than just a random number. Keep up the great work and I'm sure LTT will have even greater success in the future. P.s. I think the channrl needs more facetime for Luke. It is a nice refresh from constantly hearing Linus. =)

I LOVE LINUS!!! The tech reviews are REALLY helpful and it helps make tech decissions easier for me. Thanks soooo much for all that you do! :)

Could you do more things like the time you tested the difference between how high of a refresh rate average gamers can see and how much hardcore gamers can see

Congratulations Linus. You've definitely been a contributing factor in the jump PC building and gaming has had in the past two years and are definitely the reason why I decided to build my first PC after leaving the PC gaming scene and running crappy laptops around 2004. I'm proud to say I was there since you started the channel on YouTube and while I haven't really contributed much to this website in particular I still think there is no better way to view your content than here.

Thanks for being a symbol for the PC as a platform and thank you for inspiring me to do something I should have done decades ago. 

Thanks so much for making great videos! I agree that the "human" aspect of the one-take method really sets you guys apart from the rest. Keep up the great stuff! :)

- Nathan K.

(N8_TheGreat)

Great work! I hope to see more and more of your great content! It has helped me a lot in the past and still helping me now! Thank you!

Congratulations on hitting 1 Million. Your videos are great and you and your team deserve all the success. I love your product reviews, keep em coming

Congrats! Linus..

My Favourite dessert is halo-halo!!  :)  :)  "Filipino Food"

I found LinusTechTips when I decieded to build my own PC,I didnt know how to connect the psu,I mean where to plug all these cabels,so I started to research,and I found LinuS! :D until then I'm watching LTP videos! :D Thats how I found you guys :D 

Thanks for making such an awesome YouTube Channel. I watch your content everyday. You made me so much poorer because I want all that new stuff that you show us everyday!

Thanks!! :)

Intel Core i7 7700k | Asus GTX 1080 ti Strix | Asus ROG Strix Z270F | 32GB G.Skill TridentZ 3200 | 650W EVGA Supernova Plat | Corsair Crystal 460X | 4TB WD-B

Acer Predator X34P | Acer CB241HY | Logitech G513 | Logitech G903 & Powerplay | MMX300 Headpohnes | FiiO DAC-E10 | 250GB Samsung 960 Evo M.2

My System on imgur

Your videos are definitely the best tech videos on YouTube! I found your channel awhile back and I love watching each of your videos! 

Keep making videos you guys are great. I descovered your channel through suggested videos while watching ausin evans. Top noch video quality. Keep it up guys!

I discovered Linus' channel when I was in the process of ascending, I thought it would be cool to build it myself and your videos helped me do it.