DDR4 Memorys?

mangafas

Guys i'm planning to go with 2011-3 socket and i'm looking forward a new memory set. I was thinking about Corsair Dominator (i love Corsair) but i want to hear your opinions!

rams ram just get whatever you want 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Guys i'm planning to go with 2011-3 socket and i'm looking forward a new memory set. I was thinking about Corsair Dominator (i love Corsair) but i want to hear your opinions!

1) do you NEED x99? 

my opinion? overpriced because dominators, and then overpriced again because DDR4. is it worth it? hell yes

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Sure, why not.... Corsair has a good reputation with DDR3 memory. Not sure how their DDR4 fares though.

1) do you NEED x99? 

my opinion? overpriced because dominators, and then overpriced again because DDR4. is it worth it? hell yes

i'm just asking coz i want to have the best gaming pc!

there is no BEST GAMING PC 420 SWAG WEED 360 they will always get out dated no matter what, just save your money and wait for dd4 to become the mainstream normal z97 and ddr3 are still more than enough  

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

x99 performs worse in gaming than z97

DO NOT get x99 for gaming.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

then buy a 4790k and some DDR3 ram and more GPUs for the money. a better gaming PC.. or go on a holiday with the saved money

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]