I really like the idea of having front facing speakers and 4k recording.

I like the front speakers and that skin colour :)

That Screen is awesome and its in my favorite color ! ! 

Intel Core i5 4670k,ASUS B85-MG,4GB Vengeance,Gigabyte 7950,Cooler Master Elite 430 Black,Cooler Master 600 Silent Pro

I love how he almost dropped the phone in the review, made me laugh :)
And about dbrand, I love thier skins! I have one on my phone right now and it looks beautiful!

// TODO: Update signature to include PC buid.

The overall design is my favorite thing about the phone. As for dbrand it is a very sophisticated work. Thank you Linus!

Waterproof and front facing speakers? I need this phone badly :-).

And dbrand linus skin looks epic on this phone.

I really like the UI of the Z2 and all the features, such as the equaliser, the camera options, the launcher and such. The thing that I like about dbrand, is that they made A FREAKING LINUS TECH TIPS SKIN! Who wouldn't want that?!

I like the build quality and the camera of Sony devices.
dbrand is just awesome to make a giveaway like this one with their amazing quality skins.

Aw yeah, another giveaway. Thanks LTT and DBrand, loving the skin and the Z2 is pretty sweet too. Any chance that you could sell the skin at a later date or even for other devices?

As someone who has lost two phones because of water the waterproof feature is the best feature here, mostly because it also has other good specs..

I have no experience about dbrand! but that skin does look nice..

I want it cos the z2 looks amazing and dbrand have the best looking skins

The Z2 is an awsome phone.  I was always a walkman fan so I love the stock music player.  I never heard of dbrand until I saw a video from MKBHD I like thier skins, suits my minimalist taste.

GAMINGCLICHE: Core i5 6500 - Gigabyte H170N-WiFi - Deepcool Gabriel - 16GB HyperX Fury - Asus Strix GTX 1070 OC - NZXT Manta

ORANGEJULIUS-720p: Core i3-3230 - Noctua 9UB-SE2 - Gigabyte B75N-itx - 8gb GSkill Ares - GTX 650Ti - Bitfenix Prodigy (RETIRED)

Best part of this phone is the screen.

Dbrand custom skins kick some serious a*s.

my fav. part about the Z2 ?  definitly the Giant Display and the fact it's waterproof

and dbrand offers nice skins for the most popular phones and these skins are just very nice !

i'm sorry for my english, i know it isn't the best ^^

My favourite thing about this phone is that epic LTT WAN show skin :DPlus the fact that it would be my first smart phone... *Hint hint* ... But seriously, Its hard to just pick one thing to like about it, but as 90% of people have said, its the IPS screen. I hope all phone companies will start listening to the people and IPS becomes the standard. As for DBrand, I love the good quality of their skins, looks very premium, and also how user friendly their website is :) #YouSquareSpaceBro??

My favourite part of the Z2 is the 20.7 megapixel camera. My current phone has a 5 megapixel camera, and no front facing camera.  dbrand are awesome because theyre skins are straight up badass. Bad. Ass. 

I like those front facing speakers and this display OMG is a huge improvement over the Z1 . And Dbrand has made you that super skin , but I never thought to make you a custom box. 

I really liked the front facing speakers, something everybody needs on their phone nowdays for better sound, and the dbrand skin as seen just from the video, looks awesome, with that vibrant orange color, the result of a great work.

I like how they havnt screwed up android like most other phone companies and dat camera lol dbrand i like how they even did the box that is awesome!!!!

I love the front facing speakers and the absolutely massive battery

What i love about dbrand is that they gave you a phone to review and give away!

Favorite part about the Z2 is the waterproofness. After looking at dbrands website the diversity of their products is really impressive. (pls i want lunis)

Love the 4k video capture, the waterproofness, and the front speakers (thank god someone caught on), and the screen. Also, a skin from dbrand would be awesome

Favourite thing about the Z2 would be the IPS panel and being waterproof, that dbrand skin looks really good.

I love the screen but most of all the front speakers.The camera is pretty nice too.