The front speakers as well as the improved panel and a wide variety of camera options are my favourite features included in the Z2, especially since I'm missing those on my current smartphone.

Besides that, the skin looks pretty awesome in terms of having something unique and comfortably textured.  ;)

Sony and dbrand.... What else Could you ask for..... Awesome Specs and mainly it is a waterproof phone :) :)

These giveaways should be limited to people that have a decent post count so there aren't 90 % new people registering just for the giveaway. Of course you get more users that way, but what does that help? Also, don't tell that there's a giveaway in the title, let only those people participate that will watch your entire video and just don't skip to the end for winning.

But to the point. My favourite part of the phone is the glass back. It's nice and unique in Android phones. I got a orange back skin for my Nexus 5, I just love it. Maybe then the favourite part of dbrand in my opinion is that the skins are great looking :D

In my opinion Sony Xperia Z2 has gorgeous display and design, which with dbrand's skin looks amazing. Dbrand skins are fantastic. 

i like the camera and waterproof exterior and as for dbrand i like their skins!!!!!!!!!

Really like the improved screen on the Z2. Favorite thing about dBrand is the quality and choice of skins they provide.

My favorite part about the Z2 is the fact that it has a decent enough camera that I may end up wanting to use it for certain events rather bringing one of my more bulkier cameras that has no image stabilization whatsoever and I'm fed up with the crap phones MetroPCS & T-mobile offer (along with numerous other service providers & their prepaid franchises as well). As for DBrand, I enjoy their existing PS4 skins and would enjoy seeing more devices being added to their supported lineup.

The new screen is pretty cool and dbrand is just awesome

I got sent to prison after following Linus' instructions to #Makebombs

Forum's resident nihilist.

A JRPG just wouldn't be a JRPG if it didn't end with teenagers using the power of friendship to kill God.

The best thing about dbrand is that they are robots. They are precise and the mahogany skin on my Nexus 5 looks amazing. But I love that orange. Orange is an underrated colour, it's one of my favourite, and that adds on to my favourite thing about the phone. The design is aesthetically pleasing and the duo would make a great +1 to anything I attend.

CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K,   CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i,   Motherboard: MSI Z77A-GD55,   LED Lighting: NZXT Hue RGB LED,   GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX780 3GB,

Storage: Samsung EVO 250GB (OS), 2TB Seagate, 3TB Seagate,   Case: Corsair 750D,   Monitors: ASUS PB287Q 4K and 42" LG IPS TV,   PSU: Corsair HX650 V2,

Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB (MX Brown),   Mouse: Logitech M950T,   Headphones: Audio Technica ATH PRO700MK2,   Speakers: Logitech Z906,   Phone: Google Nexus 5,   Tablet: Google Nexus 9

I like the Z2's front facing speakers, and it's waterproofness.
Also dbrand is awesome for supporting youtube channels like Linus'.

LTT did it again.

My favorite specs of the Z2 are the shape, power and camera. I had never heard of the DBrand but with this giveaway they really made me think of buying a skin :)

Favorite feature would be the implementation of front facing audio.

And thanks dbrand for creating this awesome orange skin :)

the battery actually lasts long! \m/ .. nice skinz dbrand! it would be great to win one though :)

I would love to win Sony xperia Z2 !

I simply love its screen and the front facing speaker !

dbrand skins are great quality and love their designs !

I like that they included front facing speakers on the Xperia Z2 and what I like about dbrand is their awesome, high quality skins

I've only used Nexus devices since switching to android. I think trying out the Z2 would be an interesting change. It seems to have a very nice display and ample battery life. And I love dbrand. They make awesome skins/cases.

dbrand is an awesome company, that makes people's dream happen. the work not just for money, they work for you and me and everyone. about z2 - personally, i like the way it looks, it's durability, and it's fantastic camera. really, it is so awesome. but, anyway, good luck to everyone!

Oh I already dream about it :D. If i have to chose 3 favourite features of the Z2 they would be the great camera, the battery life and the front-facing speakers. A week ago I was coming home running in the rain. I wish I had this baby then. Oh and the dbrand has awesome skins

The fact that the Z2 at least trys to be arugged phone while still looking sleek and elegant.

D-Brand makes amazing skins that wrap most devices perfectly.

The skin is great - and it's from a company in Canada :D

(I'm an Australian, but I still find Canada the coolest place on the globe :D)

I like the front facing speakers and waterproofness

Dbrand has very nice looking skins

Thanks for doing this giveaway!

i7 4790k, Asrock Pro4 matx, EVGA 980Ti SC+, H60, Patriot Viper 8GB, Samsung 840 Evo 250GB, WD Blue 500GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, Corsair CX600M, Fractal Design Arc Mini, Ducky Shine 3

I love that Z2 is waterproof and dustproof, and that dbrand skin looks incredible.

Intel Core i5-3570K @4,2Ghz w/ Arctic Cooling Freezer 13 || MSI Z77A-G43 || Crucial Ballistix Sport 2x8GB 1600Mhz CL9 || MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G || Samsung 850 Pro 256GB + WD Caviar Blue 1TB || CM Storm Quickfire XT || Roccat Kone Pure Optical || Logitech z-623 // Fiio e09k+e07k and Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250Ohm + Zalman ZM-MIC1

My favourite part about the z2 is the camera and my favourite part about dbrand is that all of their skins look amazing and have a very clean and distinctive look.