I like the look of this phone and i love dbrand for making this AWESOME "linustechtips" skin and for making this giveaway possible :)

It looks pretty swanky, if i don't say so myself.

I really like the fact it comes with a backup and restore app, that's something you don't even usually get with custom roms (yes, I know you can Nandroid backup.. notice I said rom not recovery though.) as for dbrand I already love them for the LTT skin, it looks freaking awesome. (and I'm totally jelly now)

Omg!! i love the Battery, the software (sony's modifications to android are good in my opinion), the IPS panel and speakers (epic), and the camera, because, to be honest,  i dont own a camera, and in my opinion today, if you are not a professional, your phone should be enough, and i own a 3 year old XPERIA X10i, and the battery still working for at least 1 and a half days, the only thing i dont like is sony's store everywhere, because in my country we cant even use the service, and i like dbrand because they sponsored this video!

i really love the ability to record in water and the camera is one of the best i have seen! i will also try out dbrand because they have amazing phone skins that are easy to put on and take off when needed!

I think the battery life and screen are the best things about this phone. Besides that I love Dbrand's twitter account!

Intel Core i5 4670K, MSI GTX760, Thermalright AXP-100, Corsair Vengeance 16GB RAM, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD,  Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD, ASRock M8.

My favourite thing is that it's waterproof, and my favourite thing about dbrand is that they customize the boxes too, so you get the entire experience customized.

Why is it only one comment per person though? That disqualifies anyone who wants to discuss the phone with other users. (unless you only count it as a win if their first comment is picked, not going to risk it though)

I never really considered the Sony Xperia  series of phones as a viable alternative to my Nexus 5. This video changed my mind. The Z2 looks great. 

I love that you can take 4k video, and the Dbrand skin is Amazing :D 

Best part about the Z2: Forward facing speakers.

Best part about dbrand: Their company name is pretty clever.

My MOST favourite thing about the Sony Xperia Z2 is the fantastic build quality. I'd never heard about dBrand until today but a quick trip to their sight revealed some pretty awesome stuff. My favourite thing about dBrand is that all their cases are made in The Great White North! I currently own the Xperia Z and it has been extremely functional,useful and all around a very nice phone (better than most flagship phones out right now in my opinion). My only issue i've ever had was  how slow it is now compared to all the new stuff. Now that we have the Z1 and Z2 that issue has been resolved. I've been thinking of purchasing  Z2 since it came out and i love LTT so when Linus said he was giving this phone away i just about (http://goo.gl/pUcGv)

why?

The Xperia z2 has the best screen and dbrand has skin covers for nearly every device skin 

Easily the front facing speakers! I like the skin, I'd be honored to rock the linustechtips branding.

I like the Big screen and of course the front facing speakers!! 

and Dbrand do some pretty funky looking skins for phones :)

My PC specs are CPU: 6700k @4.7Ghz Ram: 16GB Corsair RGB Pro GPU: RTX 2070  PSU: RM650 CPU cooler: corsair H150 Case: corsair Motherboard: ASUS Z270 Pro SSD: 1tb Samsung 970 EVOand SK Hynix 1TB

realy like the front facing speakers are great and dbrand custom skins for ps4 blew my mind

Z2 amazingly beautifully and elegant, with its front facing speakers ... Pfffff Samsung, Apple y u no front face ???

ヽ(`Д´)ノ . The beastieast brick that is fully waterproof ???? Whaaaaaaa whaaaaaa ....

That is Freakin awesome and sooooo frekin' cool. Linus tech tips exclusive model whaaaaa. Front facing and linused up swaged skin hurrrrr . Dat skin tho .. Well designed Edzel ( hope I spelt your name correctly ) .

Checked out the dbrand site phewwwwphewww (*^o^*) awesome site and products, very cool for sponsering Linus tech tips and sells damn' fine skins for dem sexy phones and other cool devices and tech. Sleek website design and good range of designs and well reviewed and rated products to choose from ... Uber cool . ..

Great size and battery life, love the phone, also great looking skin, think im getting one for my m8

Z2 amazingly beautifully and elegant, with its front facing speakers ... Pfffff Samsung, Apple y u no front face ???

ヽ(`Д´)ノ . The beastieast brick that is fully waterproof ???? Whaaaaaaa whaaaaaa ....

That is Freakin awesome and sooooo frekin' cool. Linus tech tips exclusive model whaaaaa. Front facing and linused up swaged skin hurrrrr . Dat skin tho .. Well designed Edzel ( hope I spelt your name correctly ) .

Checked out the dbrand site phewwwwphewww (*^o^*) awesome site and products, very cool for sponsering Linus tech tips and sells damn' fine skins for dem sexy phones and other cool devices and tech. Sleek website design and good range of designs and well reviewed and rated products to choose from ... Uber cool . ..

Awesome giveaway Linus. Would love to win this phone. Looks amazing with that custom debrand skin and those FRONT FACING SPEAKERS. Currently on the htc one (m7) and it's nice to see another company heading in the right direction!

About the Sony Xperia Z2 i love that it is waterproof and dust proof , because i amactive , the camera is awesome too,like taking pictures 

About dbrand i like that there is posobelity to choose dezignes acourding to your taste

So by far my favourite part of the phone has gotta be that screen combined with the battery life. dbrand, I gotta say I checked out their ps4 skins, and they look pretty awesome and not even expensive, just wish they had a skin for my cellphone, guess my original htc one x, is just too old. But if I win, this looks like an awesome upgrade.  

My favorite thing about the Xperia Z2 is the front facing speakers and the IPS screen. In addition my favorite thing about dbrands is the customization different sides a phone.  

As clumsy as I am, I really like that the Xperia is Waterproof and alround rugged because my electronics always end up broken in some way. And as free as I am, i like that dbrand gives me the freedom to customize how my things look and I don't have to suffer the tastes of corporates.