I love the fact that it is waterproof and dbrand, awesome for sponsoring LTT.

As an Xperia Z1 user, the main turnoff is the location of the one speaker, the stereo, front facing speakers is a great upgrade!

And the custom skin on it looks amazingly cool and its awesome dbrand provides such service

My favorite part about the z2 is that awesome 20.7MP Glens camera. And of course I love the way DBrand allow us to customize ouro gadgets :)

It is a handsome phone
It is even more handsome with the custom skin :) 

My favorite part about the Z2 is the amazing rear camera!

My favorite thing about dbrand is that they did such a good job designing this LinusTechTips skin!

Had no idea they had skins for z2, not a game breaking feature, but its still pretty awesome

my favorite part about this phone is that there is a custom skin 

of my favorite great reviewer linus  :)

I love the general phone, I like the front facing speakers as I watch videos ... a lot and that is the main thing I HATE about the s3 i have now and the Linus wrap just makes it.     :D

This phone is absolutely perrrrrrrrrfect! But the thing I like the most is that it has a custom LinusTechTips skin!

I want the Z2 because its simply the best in all categories and the fact that dBrand has applied their skin on that phone , i love the skins from dBrand and they are awesome , the best in the business.   

I love the water and dust proof feature I work in damp environments and this phone would be perfect with out adding bulk of an external case.

I Love the Sony Xperia Z2 Camera very much.the 20.7 mp Camera is just huge and awesome.the second thing i like the most is the Display of this beast it is gorgeous as what is see in the review not used personally.the colour and text just pop out and feels like its lying over the screen...Over the All the Custom Build Skin by dbrand one word for them AWESOME.. just love ur all premade skin on your site and want to design my own but i can't coz i dont have that type of smartphone...so you are giving a chance to win this poppy colour Xperia Z2 ....love to win this.. hope that this could be in my hands....thumbs up 

I love the name of the Z2. ZTWOOOOO ZTWOOOO. OK, I don't really care about the name, but the fact that it has front facing speakers is mildly interesting.

Dbrand has eye catching colors for their skins that I enjoy.

I love the front-facing speakers on the Z2 and also the fact that you can take 4K video!

Dbrand? *checks out Dbrand website* Oh boy! This is cool! I love that you can put on mahogany wood or bamboo skins onto their phones! Awesome! 

Funny, I have a friend who is an archeologist and we were talking about this phone, because we like waterproof phones

I got the xperia active st17i (also waterproof) and I have been really dissapointed with this one... 

I really hope I can win this one cause i wouldn't invest my bucks in another sony

PD: The thing I like the most on this phone is the LTT logo

I love that the z2 is waterproof. I have a Oneplus One and i am scared to drop this thing in water lol. And debrand was great to sponsor the video. Will be getting come custom rap for my Oneplus One. 

I have an Xperia Z1, it has great sound... but this Z2?.... I want it because it has a better screen and also better sound with is front speakers. dbrand has excelent skin products and support LinusTechTips Channel... Unfortunately I'm from Mexico and is difficult to get this products, I'll be so happy if my first dbrand product was a custom LinusTechTips Skin unique in MEXICO.

The Z2 looks freakin sweet. I love the EQ part because I love great sounding music. Dbrand is so awesome. Great skins :)

The Z2 has great build quality and looks amazing. Camera quality is also very nice. dbrand makes really cool skins and made this giveaway possible! I hope I win.

I really like the app tray! Looks so much better than the one i use today!(touchwiz)  :)

My favorite thing about the phone is specs and my favorite thing about dbrand is there skins that you can make

I like the front facing speakers and the dust/waterproofness.
My favorite thing about dbrand is they rule with there awesome skins designs and many sponsored phones !

They are the only one that does it right!

| i7 5820K @4.1GHz | Asus X99 Sabertooth | 1X 850evo 500Gb__1X 840evo 250Gb | Asus GTX 680 TOP | 4x 8GB Corsair 2666Mhz 32GB | Corsair H100i in Pull | Corsair HX 850 | Corsair carbide 540 AIR | Windows 8.1Pro __ Windows 10Pro | 3x LG 23ea63 | Corsair k95 RGB | Corsair m65 RGB | Edifier S530D | Corsair Void Wireless | D-link dir868L | linksys E4200 (repeater) | synology ds415+ with 4x 3TB seagate hdd Raid 5 |

Photography Tarbax