Hey, This phone is awesome, the screen, the camera, the performance.... it have it all.

With the skin personalisation of dbrand skins, it will be the evolution from awesome to perfect.

Its time to get an upgrade to my  low budget phone :lol:

I love the front facing speakers, I always wanted to know how much the quality improves

i love the water and dust proof from sony also like the kind of square desing cause is simple and beautyfull and from dbrand i love the idea of the giveaway :D 

I love the speakers, build quality and the looks of the Z2. And that skin is purdy.

I love the raw power and front-facing speakers! And about dbrand - their name is awesome! Very well-taught and perky! :)
Good luck to everyone and keep up the awesome work!

I love the small front facing speakers, as opposed to the large ones on the One.  Dbrand is awesome because they support Linus Tech Tips!

I love this phone.  My favorite thing about it has to be either the front facing speakers or the Improved screen!  And I Love that DBrand has forced *cough* oh I mean, asked you to give away this model!

My favorite thing about the Z2 is definitely the camera and my favorite thing about Dbrand is those phone skins.

Omg, I really love this phone, the screen and the hardware are amazing, and this skin with the front speakers are just perfect

I love the dedicated camera button and the custom skin from dbrand is amazing, been thinking about getting a skin for my nexus 7

I think the Xperia Z2 will be a nice upgrade from the nexus 4. I love the quality of dbrand skins.

I love the beautiful ips display, also i really like dbrand skins, they are quite nice.

Longer lasting battery and water proof ish , sexy screen! 

Wow, this phone looks really good. I like that the phone has a camera button on the side which i REALLY liked, what i like about dbrand is the skin that was made for the phone. This phone with the skin on it is one of the NICEST phones Ive ever seen.

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..

Love the look of the dust/water proofing and the skin has come up really nice. It's love to win one :-)

The screen, waterproof and the camera. Favorite thing about dbrand is the wide variety of skins.

Love the look of the dust/water proofing and the skin has come up really nice. I'd love to win one :-)

The front facing speakers for sure. Thank you very much DBrand for sponsoring thiis giveaway! 

Interested in Business and Technology