Linus Tech Tips and JayzTwoCents - Giveaway!

Thank you for introducing me to JayzTwoCents Linus!

Fav Video from linus - 

Fav Video from Jayz (not the G750JZ :D) -

Hi Linus, I want to enter this Giveway and these are the 2 videos I like from each of your Channels.

Techquickie: 

JaysTwoCents: 

Hi Linus, I want to enter this Giveway and these are the 2 videos I like from each of your Channels.

Techquickie: 

JaysTwoCents: 

I'm sorry I think I accidentally Posted Twice, I'm not sure why.

Love linus way of explaining everything then from him I found other interesting geekie pep which now I have their video running in the background as I do random stuff on internet!

Prop to linus for this video. There soo many of my friend who want to have a custom computer but always afriad of the space it take away. I who have bad English have hard time explaining to them and this help out alot.

And from JayzTwoCents at the start of the wan show I start to like the end bit with modded or custom watercooling build and many other project on the site. project red mist was in one of my top 10 favorite build and 3 it cause I just like it out of the other 4(or  more?).

Hi

I like this 2 video's

And this

Best Regards

Keld

These would be awesome to have in my soon-to-be rig. 

Sausage video is op. 2spooky4me.

This is my favorite tech quickie video because I learned a ton from it.

http://youtu.be/XlzUYE357f0

This is my favorite Jayztwocents video.  It helped me decide on buying the Sager NP9170 recently and by recently I mean it is still on its way from Ebay.  All his videos are really well done.

I know this is apart of the contest rules but I had another video I really liked but it is from the LinusTechTips channel

I thought TechQuickie was the channel with the blowing your computer out video but this is my favorite from LinusTechTips