An Update From Corsair About The RGB Keyboards...

Gould-Digger

Corsair doesn't produce the switch Cherry does. The switch is already produced. Corsair is producing everything else which is what they are having issues with

How do you know this? Has there been a statment from corsair ?

It could be the new switches and LED are having a QA issue. It could be a manufacturing problem, it could be any number of things or a combination of things. So unless you have some info we don't have how can you say the problem is with corsair? 

How do you know this? Has there been a statment from corsair ?

It could be the new switches and LED are having a QA issue. It could be a manufacturing problem, it could be any number of things or a combination of things. So unless you have some info we don't have how can you say the problem is with corsair? 

Because when they say Cherry Red, Blue, Brown, etc... Cherry is the Key designer. If they just refer to MX switches then they are a generic or Company made. Roccat for example makes their own Mechanical MX switch.  Corsain on the other hand is buying it from the company that makes the best switch aka Cherry.  As for The QA and Manufacturing process that was a guess. For all I know it could be a interface issue with a Corsair part or the Panasonic part or the software.

What? No. Roccat uses Cherry MX switches also in their mechanical keyboards.

Only in their "Ryos" line up though

Battle.Net - Dicehunter#2746

Origin - Dicehunter

Steam - Dicehunter

Uplay - Dicehunter

Those are their only mechanical keyboards so far, aren't they?

I think so yes

Origin - Dicehunter

Steam - Dicehunter

Uplay - Dicehunter

Will Corsair release regional specific K70 RGB's at release date? I'd love to have a scandinavian K70 RGB..

Will Corsair release regional specific K70 RGB's at release date? I'd love to have a scandinavian K70 RGB..

As far as i know it will be exactly like their previous K70/K95 launch, US+UK first as they are the biggest markets and other regions to follow shortly afterwards.

Origin - Dicehunter

Steam - Dicehunter

Uplay - Dicehunter

As far as i know it will be exactly like their previous K70/K95 launch, US+UK first as they are the biggest markets and other regions to follow shortly afterwards.

Do you know how long it took for their K70/K95 to be released in the other markets after the first release?

Do you know how long it took for their K70/K95 to be released in the other markets after the first release?

Contacting corsair is your best bet bud, I'm only going off of information readily available.

Origin - Dicehunter

Steam - Dicehunter

Uplay - Dicehunter

I want so much.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

But didn't Linus get one and it was fine?

I don't even understand why people want this keyboard so bad anyway I only like white backlight everything else looks tacky and gamer like lol

I don't even understand why people want this keyboard so bad anyway I only like white backlight everything else looks tacky and gamer like lol

its a gaming keyboard...

Main point I've underlined for you.

All comes down to personal taste, If you don't like it, Simply don't buy it :)

Origin - Dicehunter

Steam - Dicehunter

Uplay - Dicehunter

its a gaming keyboard...

Main point I've underlined for you.

All comes down to personal taste, If you don't like it, Simply don't buy it :)

I love how people on this forum only reply to my personal opinion and not my actual question lol i put my opinion under my question as i know its my personal opinion and didnt need someone to give me feedback on it lol i know everyone likes there own thing but the amount of hype for this keyboard because it can change colours is ridiculous people must have very sad lives if they get this excited over different coloured lights on a keyboard lol

I love how people on this forum only reply to my personal opinion and not my actual question lol i put my opinion under my question as i know its my personal opinion and didnt need someone to give me feedback on it lol i know everyone likes there own thing but the amount of hype for this keyboard because it can change colours is ridiculous people must have very sad lives if they get this excited over different coloured lights on a keyboard lol

I said that in reference to "tacky and gamer like". And I somewhat agree with your stance.

And now your just insulting people who are looking forward to this product, There's no need to have such an attitude towards other people, Uncalled for.

Origin - Dicehunter

Steam - Dicehunter

Uplay - Dicehunter

I'm only excited because I was already thinking about getting a mechanical keyboard. This one offers me some things I want. I still need to get a little key switch sampler but I might end up wanting browns or I might go with blues. Almost every one of those on the market right now are either white lights or blue to match the key switch. I want red. This keyboard let's me so a little more than pick from one color for the whole board which my current keyboard already does and I find that boring. I don't care about useless macro buttons or this or that feature. This gives me what I need, what I want, and a little bit to have fun with.

I'm only excited because I was already thinking about getting a mechanical keyboard. This one offers me some things I want. I still need to get a little key switch sampler but I might end up wanting browns or I might go with blues. Almost every one of those on the market right now are either white lights or blue to match the key switch. I want red. This keyboard let's me so a little more than pick from one color for the whole board which my current keyboard already does and I find that boring. I don't care about useless macro buttons or this or that feature. This gives me what I need, what I want, and a little bit to have fun with.

Why no love for the Reds T^T And yeah, I totally agree with you. I have an ice blue setup, and the standard blue LED is more like indigo, when i need ICE blue. 

Why no love for the Reds T^T And yeah, I totally agree with you. I have an ice blue setup, and the standard blue LED is more like indigo, when i need ICE blue.

I might prefer reds I dunno. I've literally only has like 5 Seconds typing time on a roommates keyboard with reds. But it's the ability to choose what I want and how I want it.

I might prefer reds I dunno. I've literally only has like 5 Seconds typing time on a roommates keyboard with reds. But it's the ability to choose what I want and how I want it.

reds in my opinion are way way too light.

reds in my opinion are way way too light.

Eh, it's more about whether or not the tactile feel is something I want or not. I'd go with blues likely but I don't want a loud keyboard while i'm trying to be quiet.

Eh, it's more about whether or not the tactile feel is something I want or not. I'd go with blues likely but I don't want a loud keyboard while i'm trying to be quiet.

clears and problem solved!

clears and problem solved!

If you can find them in stock. Those things sell out quick.

So where are we standing in terms of a release date? We're about to be halfway through the month and not one word from Corsair about this matter aside from this post. :(