RATE THE PC SPECS ABOVE YOU :)

thetechdude

@Sardis:

very nice setup. i give it a 9/10. 10/10 if it would be watercooled.

and @virtualTune: are you sure you want to buy a titan black? i wouldn't do that... just saying

Cheers :D Don't tempt me with the watercooling! Haha :) Though watercooling vs third gtx780... hmmm

and @virtualTune: are you sure you want to buy a titan black? i wouldn't do that... just saying

I basically got it for free...

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

Cheers :D Don't tempt me with the watercooling! Haha :) Though watercooling vs third gtx780... hmmm

tough one... i never had watercooling or 3 gpus (only 2) so i don't really know but i think i would go water before adding a third card.

I basically got it for free...

well then it's a whole other story ^^

Wow, Red Devil is Beast Mode Son

If your CPU was OCable, you'd have a really badass system, do you plan to go Xfire anytime soon ?

Case: NZXT H440, Motherboard: Z97 ROG Ranger, CPU: i5 4690K @ 4.2Ghz, Ram: 8GB G.Skill Sniper @ 1600MHZ CL9, GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, WD Blue 1TB, PSU: Cooler Master V650, Cooling: Swiftech H320, Monitors: 3 x Benq VZ2350

Wow, Red Devil is Beast Mode Son

If your CPU was OCable, you'd have a really badass system, do you plan to go Xfire anytime soon ?

i actually can overclock my cpu quite a bit

http://valid.canardpc.com/j50ez5

crossfire not anytime soon. i'm not even sure if i will do it at all with my current gpu. maybe with my next system :)

i actually can overclock my cpu quite a bit

http://valid.canardpc.com/j50ez5

crossfire not anytime soon. i'm not even sure if i will do it at all with my current gpu. maybe with my next system :)

Wow, Okay, fair enough, was not expecting that

Case: NZXT H440, Motherboard: Z97 ROG Ranger, CPU: i5 4690K @ 4.2Ghz, Ram: 8GB G.Skill Sniper @ 1600MHZ CL9, GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, WD Blue 1TB, PSU: Cooler Master V650, Cooling: Swiftech H320, Monitors: 3 x Benq VZ2350

post-78817-0-12354100-1398810665.jpg

So just reading a few other specs, some nice machines listed there. What do you think of mine?

@Get Salty

I would give yours a 6.7 / 10.  I think it could probably do with some more RAM, larger PSU, better gfx card, and a better motherboard. I bet it runs sweet tho!

“THE EDGE, there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.”
― Hunter S. Thompson

For CowsGoRoar I'll give you a 8.8 :) Got some really sexy components there, I'm jealous of your motherboard! Are you going to SLI another GTX 770 in the future or are you waiting for the 800 series? Is your CPU overclocked at all? I'd love to try out a Ducky sometime!

CORE

CPU: i5-3570k [OC'd @ 4.5GHz]

Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H-WB

GPUs: 2 x EVGA GTX780 SC

RAM: GSkill Ripjaws X 16GB 1600mhz

Heatsink: Xigmatek Dark Knight w/ Push Pull

SSD Drives: Samsung 128GB 840 Pro (Boot drive) Sandisk Extreme 240GB  (Games drive)

PSU: Silverstone Strider 1500w

Storage Drives: WD 500GB + 2TB + 2TB & Seagate 2TB + 2TB

Chassis: Coolermaster Cosmos II Ultra Tower w/ MNPCTECH full acrylic side 

PERIPHERALS   

Monitors: Crossover Q270 27" IPS 1440p & 2x QNIX QX2710 27" PLS 1440p

Keyboard: Logitech G19 Keyboard

Headset: Logitech G930 7.1ch wireless

Speakers: Logitech X540 5.1

Mouse: Logitech G600 laser mmo mouse

Webcam: Logitech C170

Headphones: Philips Fidelio X1

I was planning to get a Z87-K, but the Z87-A supports SLI, so I'm definitely planning to SLI my GTX 770. I liquid cooled my 4770K because I'll going to overclock it, same goes for my GTX 770 Direct CU II OC Edition. I think the 800 series are going to take a while to come out. As for the keyboard, Cherry MX Blue switches are great. They aren't loud enough to be heard from my Roccat earphones, and I'm planning to get a gaming headset later on.

Your setup is a 10/10! :D 2 GTX 780's are going to be perfect for your monitor setup, and I like how you got Logitech peripherals. I was going for all Razer, but my budget wouldn't allow it. I'm jealous of your storage setup. Great SSD's and lots of hard drive space!

Probably the best setup I've seen so far. (I don't think 4-way SLI Titan's are very useful, thus not one of the best setups anyway.)

How much did you spend on it? Mine was $2100 after all the fees and taxes.

Nothing above me so I'll rate DJ Tyrant's build.

9. 32GB and a current gen CPU would easily give it an 11/10.

:P

Mid-2013 11" MacBook Air — Intel Core i5 @ 1.3GHz 8GB RAM.

BitFenix Prodigy ITX — Intel Core i5 4570 — MSI H87I — 8GB RAM — Gigabyte Windforce R9 280X — Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB — XFX TS650.

Nothing above me so I'll rate DJ Tyrant's build.

9. 32GB and a current gen CPU would easily give it an 11/10.

:P

Just between you and me that CPU doesn't fit in the motherboard I have listed. I actually bought the Rampage IV Black Edition a few months ago, and meant to buy a CPU to go with it but haven't gotten around to it, but I still want ppl to know I have it cause it's so fuckin awesome. Still brand new in the box. I actually have the Rampage III Formula running with the 990. Swap out those two, and brand new pc! Last me another few years heh

“THE EDGE, there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.”
― Hunter S. Thompson

Just between you and me that CPU doesn't fit in the motherboard I have listed. I actually bought the Rampage IV Black Edition a few months ago, and meant to buy a CPU to go with it but haven't gotten around to it, but I still want ppl to know I have it cause it's so fuckin awesome. Still brand new in the box. I actually have the Rampage III Formula running with the 990. Swap out those two, and brand new pc! Last me another few years heh

Thought something looked a bit out of place! :P Definitely a beast of a motherboard.

Mid-2013 11" MacBook Air — Intel Core i5 @ 1.3GHz 8GB RAM.

BitFenix Prodigy ITX — Intel Core i5 4570 — MSI H87I — 8GB RAM — Gigabyte Windforce R9 280X — Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB — XFX TS650.

I was planning to get a Z87-K, but the Z87-A supports SLI, so I'm definitely planning to SLI my GTX 770. I liquid cooled my 4770K because I'll going to overclock it, same goes for my GTX 770 Direct CU II OC Edition. I think the 800 series are going to take a while to come out. As for the keyboard, Cherry MX Blue switches are great. They aren't loud enough to be heard from my Roccat earphones, and I'm planning to get a gaming headset later on.

Your setup is a 10/10! :D 2 GTX 780's are going to be perfect for your monitor setup, and I like how you got Logitech peripherals. I was going for all Razer, but my budget wouldn't allow it. I'm jealous of your storage setup. Great SSD's and lots of hard drive space!

Probably the best setup I've seen so far. (I don't think 4-way SLI Titan's are very useful, thus not one of the best setups anyway.)

I used to use Logitech G930s for my gaming headset (following the Logitech trend lol) but I just recently got my Philips Fidelio X1 headphones and they are epic for gaming. They are open so have a great sound stage but they still have really deep bass, super comfy too! :) You should check them out for sure, they don't have a built in mic but you could always buy a clip on mic to attach to the headphones cable.

Thanks for your score :D I would say that my 780s are aaaaalmost perfect but unfortunately run out of VRAM on 'Tier 1' games like Crysis 3 and BF4 when playing 7680x1440. (#FirstWorldProblems  lol)But that said they still look pretty nice at 6000 x 1080 (bezel adjustment) so can't complain. :) I'll probably upgrade when the 900 series come out.

Oh and it cost quite a bit! Hahaha but I did get a good deal on the Cosmos 2 and the Silverstone 1500w for $220 and $200 respectively (If I remember correctly) And I bought the Korean monitors when they were around $340 each. All up I think around $5300... wow that's scary :| My wallet hates me haha

• ·         So I have two rigs:-

Main Rig

·         CPU    Intel Core i7-4770K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor

·         Motherboard Asus Z87-Pro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard

·         RAM   G.Skill Sniper Gaming Series 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory

·         GPU    EVGA GeForce GTX 760 2GB ACX Video Card (2-Way SLI)

·         Case   Case Azza Hurrican 2000R ATX Full Tower Case

·         Storage          1*128 Samsung 840 PRO SSD (Operating System) 2*120 Samsung 840 EVO (Storage) {I had multiple SSD... so using them here}

·         PSU    Corsair Professional Gold 1200W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply

·         Display(s)       1 Asus VE245H 23.6" 1920*1080p 60Hz 1 HP ZR2740w 27" 2540*1440p 60 Hz 1 HP LE2201w 22" 1680*1050p 60Hz (1440p for gaming and two other monitors for multitasking)

·         Cooling          Corsair H100i 77.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler Push Pull Configuration

·         Keyboard       Logitech G510 Wired Gaming Keyboard

·         Mouse            Logitech G500s Laser Gaming Mouse Wired Laser Mouse

·         Sound            BOSE Companion 2 Series II / Klipch 4 Headphones

·         PC Part Picker URL  http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3zf53

OLD Rig

CPU:- i7-2600 non K

CPU coller:- Purex DLX-CW919 LGA1150/1155/1156 CPU Cooler 

Mother Board:- Asus P8Z77-V LK 1155 Chip Set

Ram:- 4*4 16 GB DDR3... low profile;  800MHz in CPU-z is the same as DDR3-1600

SSD:- Two 128 GBSamsung 840 pro

GPU:- PNY GTX 460 1GB XLR8 (might be upgrading to gtx 750ti)

PSU:- Corsair CX Series 600 Watt ATX/EPS Modular 80 PLUS Bronze

Case:- Corsair Carbide Series 200R Compact ATX Case CC-9011023-WW 

Fans:- Intake:- Front, Bottom, Side Panel (blowing on to the GPU ... freakin loud); Exhaust:- Back, 2 on top... so 6 in total, the 4 fans are generic Foxconn 4pin PWM fans and the other 2 came with case corsair 3 pin fans... (using cable splitter)

Display:- 720p 1366x768 52" Samsung LCD TV

the old rig was just collecting dust, so I hooked it up with the 720p 52" TV. If i Upgrade the GPU to 750 ti I should be able to max out any game (unless it's cpu intensive...) with the low 720p @ 1366*768. I will be sitting about 10-12 feet away from  the TV; so the pixel rate shouldn't be issue, I choose the 750ti because anything else will be waste with the 720p LCD TV. Noup... I am not gonna buy a 1080p tv 

Update :- I just overclocked my 52" TV to 1920*1080 75Hz refresh rate :D, I guess I will go for a gtx 780 for that old rig !!

Let me know what you fine folks think on this two rigs !! 

For the main RIG i give 8.5/10. Overall it's good for everything... both gaming and productivity. You could OC that i7 if you want since liquid cooler is more than enough on stock speed :P

So, here is my RIG :)

• CPU:    i5-4670k @4.3 Ghz
  • Motherboard: Gigabyte G1.Sniper b5
  • RAM: Kingston DDR3 HyperX Genesis 8 GB 1600 Mhz
  • GPU:    Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4 GB
  • Case:    Corsair Carbide 300R
  • Storage:   OCZ Vertex 4 128 GB (for OS and Adobe CS), WD Black 1 TB (main storage), Seagate Barracuda 320 GB (backup data)
  • PSU:  OCZ 750 W
  • CPU Cooling:  Thermaltake Macho HR-02 120 mm
  • Keyboard:  CM Storm Quickfire TK cherry mx brown
  • Mouse:   Logitech G5
  • Display: LG 22" 1920x1080 60 Hz

"Euler was a mathematical gangster" - Prof. Edwards Frenkel

Really like the GPU, a friend of mine has the same

7/10

CPU  Intel i7 5820k Motherboard Asus X99-S  RAM  32GB (8x4) Kingston Hyper X Fury GPU EVGA GTX 1080Ti SC2 iCX Case Fractal Design R4 Windowed Storage 500GB Samsung 850 Evo + 120GB Crucial M500 SSD + 2TB Seagate Barracuda + 1TB Western Digital Blue PSU Corsair RM1000 Display 2x Asus VS239HV Cooling  Noctua NH-D15 Keyboard  Corsair K70 RGB Mouse Logitech G502 Gaming Surface Razer Golitahus Extended Speed

Really like the GPU, a friend of mine has the same

7/10

8/10

really nice and pretty similar to mine :)

8/10

really nice and pretty similar to mine :)

6.5/10

It looks very pretty, although shiny isn't quite my style anymore, which bumped it up and then down (Since I'm supposed to judge from my personal opinion of course).

Now, as for the parts you've picked, it's somewhat more difficult to judge, seeing as how I don't know how you use it. I think the 290X is overkill for a single 23" monitor, unless you don't plan to get a 4K or 3x1080p there's no reason to get that. Other than that the parts weren't all that high-end which makes me feel like I can't give you much higher that this. Obviously I'm contradicting myself when I say the 290X is overkill and then that you get lower points for not having a high-end PC, but then again the points need to hold some weight for high end parts as well, and that really has to do with budget. It's still a pretty sweet machine, though ;) Can I ask why you don't have any internal HDD? I bumped half a point off for not having one T_T

For whoever rates my build: Keep in mind my PC is a senior citizen (A)

6.5/10

It looks very pretty, although shiny isn't quite my style anymore, which bumped it up and then down (Since I'm supposed to judge from my personal opinion of course).

Now, as for the parts you've picked, it's somewhat more difficult to judge, seeing as how I don't know how you use it. I think the 290X is overkill for a single 23" monitor, unless you don't plan to get a 4K or 3x1080p there's no reason to get that. Other than that the parts weren't all that high-end which makes me feel like I can't give you much higher that this. Obviously I'm contradicting myself when I say the 290X is overkill and then that you get lower points for not having a high-end PC, but then again the points need to hold some weight for high end parts as well, and that really has to do with budget. It's still a pretty sweet machine, though ;) Can I ask why you don't have any internal HDD? I bumped half a point off for not having one T_T

For whoever rates my build: Keep in mind my PC is a senior citizen (A)

so you're taking half a point for using ssd storage internally? well, you are right. this is about personal opinion :)

Lets do this with my laptop.  I've added to it over the years.

HP ProBook 4530s

Intel i5 2540M 

8GB GSkill RAM

480GB Kingston V300 SSD

Logitech G700

Cooler Master NotePal X2 cooling pad

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

Lets do this with my laptop.  I've added to it over the years.

HP ProBook 4530s

Intel i5 2540M 

8GB GSkill RAM

480GB Kingston V300 SSD

Logitech G700

Cooler Master NotePal X2 cooling pad

10/10 do want.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

*specs*

Really solid parts and a nice case.  Could use a new PSU but you already know that dont you? :P

I like the idea of a dedicated physX card and I really wish more games utilized it. 

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

i7 4770 on asus z87-A with 16gb kingston hyperx 1600 blue ram, 3GB asus GTX 660ti with 2TB sea gate and 750gb Western and 128gb Adata ssd 550w and 545 read powered with a coolermaster 1000w 80+Gold all in a ultra gladator mid tower.

i7 4770 on asus z87-A with 16gb kingston hyperx 1600 blue ram, 3GB asus GTX 660ti with 2TB sea gate and 750gb Western and 128gb Adata ssd 550w and 545 read powered with a coolermaster 1000w 80+Gold all in a ultra gladator mid tower.

7/10 Put the GPU in sli for great increase of performance :)

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Pny GTX660TI sli, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way his iceq x2 7970 CF, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular

EOC folding stats - Folding stats - My web folding page stats

Summer Glau: Quote's The future is worth fighting for. Serenity

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular