LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

The LG G3 is quite interesting... I like the fact that it has very thin bezels around a ultra sharp 2560x1440 screen.

Other features that I like include the microSD card slot and the removable battery, that's always nice to see since a lot of phones tend not to implement this.

the buttons on the back side and the headphone plug on the bottom of the phone are my favorite things.

Option for wireless charging!

I love having stunning backgrounds so that resolution is awesome!

I like the buttons pos and almost bezel free

i really like the flexible ui and its features, as well as the sexy design ... this phone looks sexy 
add a removable battery and micro sd support and this phone becomes really hard to compete with

I like the fact that LG actually listens to what we want: thin side bezel, high density battery. I also like the UI for which it has improved a lot since the G2.

Obviously my favorite part about the phone is the awesome screen and that laser range detecting sensor! 

I love the software and how much you can customize it without rooting. especially the soft keys hide function is amazing.

I like the look of the phone it is so elegant

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570k @ 4.8GHz     Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V Pro     RAM: 16GB Kingston 1600MHz (2x8GB)      GPU: Zotac GTX 1070 Mini 8GB

SSD: Samsung 840 500GB       HDD: Western Digital Black 2TB      HDD: Western Digital Blue 1TB    HDD: Seagate 2TB     PSU: Corsair RM850 Fully Modular       Case: BitFenix Shinobi Windowed

Display: ASUS VG278H 27" 120hz 3D Vision 1920x1080

I love the design of this phone, it's simply AMAZING! Love g3!

My favourite thing about the LG G3 is its large screen and thin bezel. 

I do love the tap lock thingie, also the slim bezels turn me on ;)

Corsair 350d | Asus Maximus VI Gene | Intel Core i7 4770k | Corsair h100i | Reference GTX 780 | Corsair AX760i | WD 1tb green | Samsung 840 pro 256gb

The way they have designed this phone is absolutely stunning, to have the volume and the lock button on the back is something I really like!

What I also really like about the phone is that LG is pushing the "high" DPI displays so maybe one day the other phone manufacturers also make these displays high dpi displays.

The fact that it offers Wireless charging. Not many phones support that nativley and its just too useful not to use

Favorite part of the phone would have to be the awesomely thin bezels.

Great video by the way, really loving the more recent phone reviews.

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.

I'd say the 1440p screen AND Dual Window.

So lets say you are chatting and a video has a lot of detail in it. And because of the amount of pixels is lesser than the part around the phone itself, quality is lost

But with the 1440p, you can watch the smallest detail in the video, without having to turn it fullscreen for awhile to see that little bit of pixels.

Which is not what you often see in phones that small.

I love the fact that it has that balancing feature for earphones.

English is not my first language.  ;)

The knockcode, along with the brushed design is what i like the most.

Hows the audio output on the phone? does it allow for other formats than mp3? :( music and wake up alarm is what i use my phone for most of the time but i havent really seen anyone check the sound quality of the hardware.

Its way better than my old Samsung handme down :D and i like the amount of settings it comes with stock. AND the buttons on the back, HATE VOLUME BUTTONS ON THE SIDE.. i have nearly blown my ears out on those in the past...

The look of the phone! The beautiful brushed metal back and very slim bezels!
The software is amazing too! I can modify things such as placement of the back button without having to root the phone (the customizability compared to samsung phones is soooooooo nice)

My favorite part of the phone must be the overall design and layout of the buttons. It is great to see producers move away from standards!

My favourite thing about LG G3 is is the massive 5.5inch 2560x1440 resolution screen and back home/volume buttons

My favourite things are the screen and the new laser focus camera is awesome