AnotherTechGuy

Or, add a "E3 graphics right here! Don't tell the kiddies on console!" button.

I really wish that we'd just make organic hardware already, that grows and adapts to the demands it needs to meet. That way, grannies' computers can be floppy sacks of organicness and the 12 year old Minecrafters will look like the guys that only do bicep curls, and the nerdy programmers will finally have justice, with their body-builder rigs that skipped leg day.

CPU: i7-4770k 4.8GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero | RAM: 16gigs 2133MHz | GPU: SLI Gigabyte OC 2gb 770's | Case: INWIN GRone | Storage: 1tb Blue, 60gb SSD | PSU: Silencer MK II 950w | Cooling: Modded H100i

I dont understand why they didnt just use the e3 graphics on pc and use the graphics they have now on consoles people that buy consoles know there getting an inferior graphical experience and if they dont they can just believe theres is better who cares.

Why couldn't Ubisoft have removed the E3 2012 content from the game files? It doesn't make sense for them to be left in, both from a file size standpoint and so that weren't found.

Takes time effort and money

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Why couldn't Ubisoft have removed the E3 2012 content from the game files? It doesn't make sense for them to be left in, both from a file size standpoint and so that weren't found.

Yeah, removing those files would have actually cost them time. I'm pretty sure the console versions also get pc graphics somewhere in the game files but of course can't activate them (no notepad++ on console) and even if they could they wouldn't be able to run them. Since they're just cheap bastards who for whatever reason nerfed the graphics on purpose I'm not surprised they didn't want to pay that money to remove it.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Surely creating a shitty version of the game, after completing a better version is a waste of both time and money?

No they had already made that version, that's why high is almost identical to the PS4 version, they make the games on PC in the first place, they probably gor to the stage where the console versions looked the best they could manage, and just though Meh we will just shove it on pc like this, why spend money and time when it matches the PS4 version, the game was already delayed 6 months, they were probably rushing

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Go into the text holding the super secret E3 settings...

Click at the beginning of the first setting. Now, hold up this part is tricky...hold shift! And now...click at the end of the last super secret E3 setting...and then! Let go of that there shift button...look at that highlighted text...

...And click...

"Delete"

You'd be keeping the graphical files in there and everything, just making it harder to find the settings to activate them, thus making it harder to find in say, an easy-to-access directory holding shit they don't want you to see.

I really wish that we'd just make organic hardware already, that grows and adapts to the demands it needs to meet. That way, grannies' computers can be floppy sacks of organicness and the 12 year old Minecrafters will look like the guys that only do bicep curls, and the nerdy programmers will finally have justice, with their body-builder rigs that skipped leg day.

CPU: i7-4770k 4.8GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero | RAM: 16gigs 2133MHz | GPU: SLI Gigabyte OC 2gb 770's | Case: INWIN GRone | Storage: 1tb Blue, 60gb SSD | PSU: Silencer MK II 950w | Cooling: Modded H100i

Go into the text holding the super secret E3 settings...

Click at the beginning of the first setting. Now, hold up this part is tricky...hold shift! And now...click at the end of the last super secret E3 setting...and then! Let go of that there shift button...look at that highlighted text...

...And click...

"Delete"

You'd be keeping the graphical files in there and everything, just making it harder to find the settings to activate them, thus making it harder to find in say, an easy-to-access directory holding shit they don't want you to see.

have you actually tried doing that? My guess is that by doing that you will confuse the program. It is obviously going to try and read those lines and if they are not there it will cause an error, to remove the settings one would also have to edit the program, that means allot of work.

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.

The thing is this game started production 5 years ago, and was meant to be on the ps4/xbox one and PC. What happened was that sony and microsoft did not deliver so they had to dumb down the graphics which I still thought looked great but obviously the e3 demo was better.

I'm guessing because the ps4/xbox one came in underpowered they decided to recoop costs and more likely the time/money spent removing/disabling code was releasing on the 7th generation also. They recooped costs and if MS/Sony delivered it probably would have not been delayed and the issues that we faced were because of MS/Sony. Ubi could have said eff it and just released it on PC but their bread 'n butter is with consoles sadly...

I'm Batman!

Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Project Xenos: Motherboard: MSI Z170a M9 ACK | CPU: i7 6700k | Ram: G.Skil TridentZ 16GB 3000mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850w G2 | Case: Caselabs SMA8 | Cooling: Custom Loop | Still in progress