UOLTT: Operation Royal Salute (Gift to CIG)

nah i want no cash for ( and i will do more ) the things i have already done, i only want ltt to be big and sexy organization with big core and enough alliances.

contact me via mail or skype and i will give you the file

You the man Inca ;)

Damn, I am reading trough this thread again and seeing the amazing pictures of the gift we know so little about :(

So sad that this didn't get shown or that we don't know what was in the letter or what "Royal Salute" is

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

• 3 weeks later...

Damn, I am reading trough this thread again and seeing the amazing pictures of the gift we know so little about :(

So sad that this didn't get shown or that we don't know what was in the letter or what "Royal Salute" is

Damn I always overlook the stickies -_-

If I'm not mistaken Royal Salute is a 21+ year aged Scotch whiskey by Chivas Brothers in a porcelain flagon with a velvet bag... I have a couple of bottles myself ;)

OK! So I'm back after a few months hiatus. Had a lot of stuff happen over the last few months so I went off to take care of all that stuff. I'll be back to high activity again in the coming weeks as finals are finishing up.

Ok @DamDirtyApe so seriously what happened to the Package?

Last I saw the package was delivered 2 weeks before Wingman's Hangar was closed. It was insured and received signature that it was successfully delivered to CIG's Austin headquarters. Now, it was a gift that was sent to Wingman in Austin to try and get it on the show. Chris Roberts and the dev team are over in California, so the timing was kind of screwed from the get go. We actually shipped it out the week that they announced the show was over. And initially the building process was held off for 2 - 3 weeks from getting materials and school finals closing the quarter so ixi and I were mostly doing the gift in our spare time. Once we got a solid idea of how much people wanted to donate I went ahead and started getting all the bottles and materials. But that's a different thing entirely.

All in all, CIG did receive the package. But, again, it was sent and received to the facility that they shut down later that month. From what I imagine, the Wingman's Hangar crew did receive the package but it was never put on air. Which does suck.

I know the gift was meant to be a gift without any sort of gratuity, but let's be honest. If we didn't entirely care if it was put on air we would have sent it to California not Austin since the devs are actually in California. As everyone saw that Wingman resigned, I imagine the Austin location was almost entirely made for Wingman's Hangar and marketing. Since they decided to downsize, the chance of it being on air is super slim.

What I can do is message CIG and just make sure they successfully received the package just to try and bring attention to it in hopes to maybe get it on "Around the Verse." Hope this answers some questions. Let me know if there's anything else I can elaborate on.

For anyone wanting to know what was written in the letter, just refer to this link: Letter to CIG for Royal Salute

Yeah.. I miss him

same

You guys are too sweet to me, lol.

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

Appreciation to: artofinca.com | UOLTT Conglomerate on RSI and LTT

If you don't know what my avatar is, it's from: Silverhawks

Holy balls of Z's your alive!

Yeah might be a good idea to ask fig if it arrived. A simple yes would ease my mind.

I'll write them up an email including a photo of the package and the tracking number. Been a while, but I'm pretty sure they'll at least know where it's been moved to.

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

I'll write them up an email including a photo of the package and the tracking number. Been a while, but I'm pretty sure they'll at least know where it's been moved to.

WB, at least this was a operational success!

WB, at least this was a operational success!

Thanks, Renta. I missed your polar bear-ness.

Definitely a success. I imagine they received quite a few large packages, but ours had to be one of the heaviest. The box was solid cedar and each bottle was 750ml. If not just for size and weight I imagine our presentation had to be near the top quality of what they've received.

Thanks, Renta. I missed your polar bear-ness.

Definitely a success. I imagine they received quite a few large packages, but ours had to be one of the heaviest. The box was solid cedar and each bottle was 750ml. If not just for size and weight I imagine our presentation had to be near the top quality of what they've received.

Speaking of whiskey, bought one damn smokey one just recently. its taste and SMELLS very differently from what im used to, and it was expensive, its "banded" so makes sense.

hammerfall_whisky_white_600.jpg

Speaking of whiskey, bought one damn smokey one just recently. its taste and SMELLS very differently from what im used to, and it was expensive, its "banded" so makes sense.

hammerfall_whisky_white_600.jpg

Legacy of Kings. Dude! I was listening to this a lot in my high school days! Memories coming back....

Legacy of Kings. Dude! I was listening to this a lot in my high school days! Memories coming back....

Yeah, i remember buying it then ran over to my friend to listen to it, but he is such a hiphop/rap listener he could not appreciate the music.

/Unfriended him from Life (not really)

LOL I didn't even click onto the name until you said that :D

• 2 weeks later...

Update: About a two weeks ago I got a reply from CIG where they said they would look into it. I have no clue about a time frame on when I'll get another reply. I'll email them again after Christmas if I get nothing. And don't worry, I'll make it tactful so it doesn't look bad on the org.

Update: About a two weeks ago I got a reply from CIG where they said they would look into it. I have no clue about a time frame on when I'll get another reply. I'll email them again after Christmas if I get nothing. And don't worry, I'll make it tactful so it doesn't look bad on the org.

They drank it all, whoever received the package, opened it to make sure it was all safe, and then saw what was in it, took it home and never logged it into CIG. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

They drank it all, whoever received the package, opened it to make sure it was all safe, and then saw what was in it, took it home and never logged it into CIG. 

And that's what really happened to Wingman..... Too soon?

And that's what really happened to Wingman..... Too soon?

So I just happened to stumble across an interview on "The Base" (http://t.co/WYzNftFNo3) while trying to find what Wingman was up to now and guess what... ~4:18 he mentions he is drinking "Royal Salute 21 blended Scotch whiskey which was sent by the fans and I supremely appreciate that"... apparently more accurate then you thought!

So I just happened to stumble across an interview on "The Base" (http://t.co/WYzNftFNo3) while trying to find what Wingman was up to now and guess what... ~4:18 he mentions he is drinking "Royal Salute 21 blended Scotch whiskey which was sent by the fans and I supremely appreciate that"... apparently more accurate then you thought!

Sweet?

Holy crap. Great find, Grrizz. I think I'm in love with you,haha.

There's almost no doubt that's ours. I'm sure other fans and groups have sent him plenty of alcohol but that's way too uncanny to not be ours!

I'll still email them after Christmas just to be sure. While we don't care about the recognition, but it would be nice to know that the package was still received.

Oh wow, what a sweet find!

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!