Pretty Music Please

ShearMe

If you're in the mood for some orchestrated stuff instead, here are two tracks for you from The Cinematic Orchestra. I first came across these two tracks from two science videos with Neil deGrasse Tyson talking. It was pretty moving.

Here, have a Chinese song:

I actually don't understand most of the lyrics. Probably because it's sung instead of spoken. That's a part of it.

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

Probably not the same style as you guys. But I like dance music but sometimes I  want to listen to something with dance beats but that feel like im in a massive rave. so I play this

The Dick of the audio page!

I could be a douche bag and suggest "Excision"

Though this isn't coming from a biased POV...at all...try Yesterday by The Beatles.  If you like that, then go for Blackbird by The Beatles.  After that go for Here Comes the Sun by The Beatles and I bet you didn't see this one coming, Let It Be by, total surprise, The Beatles.

"As Individuals we are weak like twigs but when we come together we become a mighty faggot"

• 5 weeks later...

MSI Z97M Gaming | i7-4790k | NZXT Kraken X61 | 16GB Kingston Savage DDR3 2400
EVGA GTX1080 Ti FTW3 | EVGA G2 750 | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv | 1TB 850 Evo | 2TB 860 Evo | 22TB DS918+

Scarlett 2i2 | WooAudio WA7 Fireflies | Fostex TR-X00 | Beyer DT990 | MrSpeaker Alpha Dog | V-Moda M-100 | JBL LSR305 MK2

Postmodern Jukebox always does a fantastic job of taking a song I can't stand, and turning it into something pleasant. Seven Nation Army excluded, as I actually like the original.

One of my favorites for both casual listening as well as when I am reviewing a new pair of headphones, Nico Vega - Iron Man.

Something else I feel as enjoyable and soft, though there are many segments that push energy throughout the performance, Vivaldi - Four Season.

MSI Z97M Gaming | i7-4790k | NZXT Kraken X61 | 16GB Kingston Savage DDR3 2400
EVGA GTX1080 Ti FTW3 | EVGA G2 750 | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv | 1TB 850 Evo | 2TB 860 Evo | 22TB DS918+

Scarlett 2i2 | WooAudio WA7 Fireflies | Fostex TR-X00 | Beyer DT990 | MrSpeaker Alpha Dog | V-Moda M-100 | JBL LSR305 MK2

System : I7-6700K EK-Supremacy. . Gigabyte Z170X-UD5 TH . 16GB Kingston HyperX predator ddr4. Evga Supernova 750 G2. Samsung 850 250gb. Samsung 840 250gb.

Evga GTX780 Classified EK-780 Classy . NZXT H440 White. Alphacool ST30 240. HW Labs SR-1 360. Alphacool D5 vario. aquacomputer D5 pump/res combo  . logi G502. CM Quick fire blue.  Dell U2515H.

Already posted this, but I will repost. Some of the prettiest music I've ever heard. Ignore the fact that it's from a game and just listen.

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

On 2/29/2016 at 10:30 AM, Dark_wizzie said:

An obscure song I found on Spotify. I think it fits the 'pretty music' idea.

Spotify has a way of dig out some gems alright, nice find :) 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Well since everyone seems to post classical music this is my favourite piano piece

The Dick of the audio page!

• 2 weeks later...

Damn I like that son

11 hours ago, ShearMe said:

-snip-

Thats some good stuff, lines up well some spring sun - making me think its summer! :P 

Reminds me a bit of daft punk. 

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/3/2016 at 7:36 AM, Dark_wizzie said:

Above are some instrumentals.

And here are some soft vocals.

last one thee is superb. 

• 2 months later...

Above are two nice Skyrim soundtracks. I remember the days of winter, cuddling with some garlic bread, maybe a soup or hot chocolate, and min maxing my weapons in the cellar of Leveler's Tower, listening to these two tracks.

And now, the Studio advert with Stephanie Tarling's take on Pure Imagination:

Let's end with a much more energetic track.

3 hours ago, Dark_wizzie said:

-snip-

Very much enjoyed that rendition of pure imagination! Always a good song, that singer has such a string voice! 
Reminds me a bit of Fiona Apple's version, only slightly less creepy. 

Tristam tune was more chill then expected... forgot this was the chill music playlist :P 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...