Metro: Last Light. Charges $5 for 'The way it meant to be played' DLC.

GoodBytes

Saw his video earlier. wtf are they thinking?

Jim-Carrey-GIF-PACK-10.gif

Day one DLC is bad enough, this is even worse. Like AngryJoe  said, pre-order bonuses were already good enough, they could have added some swag, like some statue  or collectors edition metal case or something instead...

Hopefully somebody releases a trainer or mod which unlocks it for free...

I already pre-ordered my copy but still, Metro 2033 had that for free. Hopefully the game is good enough for a lot of people to justify getting the "Hard Mode DLC".

Have to disagree with you here. If companies see that they can charge for a Hard Mode and get away with it they'll start to charge for other thing that cost them nothing and should be put in the game for free they are just greedy bastards exploiting their Fans for more money. I was looking at getting this but after seeing the Ill be boycotting it and I hope more people do. Im ok paying for extra art thing and what not but more money for what should be in the game already is just EA'ing it.

you just got EA'd

i5 3470 | MSI B75MA P45 | 8GB Value Ram | Plextor M5S 128GB | Sapphire 7850 | WD Blue 1TB | SF 600W Gold | CM Storm Scout II

I am only getting it because it comes with my graphics cards I am getting. But still, Nickle and dimeing people to death is not the answer. I mean, I think that it leads to more bad than good, Look at how EA has been torn apart in the previous months for the whole SimCity DRM server scam!

- winny3141 :D

System Specs: AMD Phenom II X6 1100T Six-core CPU, AMD Radeon HD 6970 2 GB GDDR5 16X PCIe Video Card, MSI 890FXA-GD70 Motherboard, Kingston Hyper-X 1600 MHz RAM, ADATA 128 GB MLC SSD, 2 TB HDD, Astec Dual 120 mm closed Liquid cooling Loop, Cooler Master 800W Silent Pro Gold (80 Plus Gold Certified) PSU, Razer Black Widow Ultimate 2013 Gaming Keyboard (Love me my Cherry MX Blue Switches), a Razer Taipan Gaming Mouse (8200 dpi 4G sensor FTW!), Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Well done EA well done. More slows claps for you. 

I can't believe after being named the shittiest company of 2011 and 2012 that they would pull this kind of stunt. Again...

But it is EA and all they see is $____$ so yea :/

post-1652-0-15233400-1368343992.jpg

post-1652-0-15233400-1368343992.jpg

Join the LinusTechTips Star Citizen Org :D ~ https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT

Completely agree with Angry Joe. I'm not buying that game, unless Steam sale.

Agreed.

Coolermaster Scout 2 Case / ASROCK 990FX Extreme3 Motherboard / AMD FX 8350 8 Core CPU (Stock Speed) / Corsair H100i CPU Cooler / Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 WindForce OC 6GB / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz CMZ8GX3M2A1600C8

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/20323-scout-2-update-build-fx8350-h100i/#entry244058

Pretty sure Metro: Last Light's publisher is not EA since it's on Steam and not on Origin.

Well done EA well done. More slows claps for you. 

I can't believe after being named the shittiest company of 2011 and 2012 that they would pull this kind of stunt. Again...

But it is EA and all they see is $____$ so yea :/

This game did not publish by EA.It published by Deep Silver

I'd rather they did paid DLC for extra content like Skyrim did rather than have us pay for a difficulty setting.

Hoping Watch Dogs, Assassin's Creed 4, and Witcher 3 does not end up like this too.

As said in the last livestream, EA has just become a noun. Metro 2033 has just being EA'd.

PC Specs
Intel Core i5-3450 3.1GHz Processor (With stock heat sink  :mellow:) - MSI Z77A-G43 Motherboard - Corsair Vengeance 4GB (2 x 2GB) RAM - Seagate Barracuda 500GB 3.5" HDD - Sapphire Radeon HD 7770 GPU - Fractal Design Define R4 Case - Antec High Current Gamer 620W PSU - Sony DVD/CD Writer - Steelseries Siberia V2 - Logitech G110 - Razer Abyssus

I would have bought the game if it weren't for this. I had great fun in Metro 2033 ranger mode.

Way to balls it up devs...

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.

What an EA MOVE !!! paying extra for hard mode and having to buy the limited edition DISK ARGG expensive!

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

4A games? More like EA games.... :P

i5-3570k, ASRock Extreme 4 LGA 1155 Z77, Patriot 8GB  (2*4GB), ASUS R9 290, Coolermaster HAF, OCZ 120 GB SSD + WD 1 TB HDD, Corsair CX750M, Samsung 22" + HP 23", CM Hyper 212 EVO, Ducky Shine 3 (Cherry MX Blue), Razer Naga 2014

I love how EA has become a verb (with a negative connotation) in recent gaming history. I am pretty disappointed with this DLC, but seeing as I got this game for free with my GTX 670 I can't really complain. I was a huge fan of Metro: 2033 and I am replaying it right now on Ranger Hardcore. Like Angry Joe mentions, they should have put other content as DLC rather than an essential game mode.

linus had made a new verb, I wonder how long it will take for it too get added to urban dictionary and eventually dictionary.com

And then there's going to be the 5$ weapon pack, the 10$ extra campaign, 5$ for some cloths....so on so forth. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

And then there's going to be the 5$ weapon pack, the 10$ extra campaign, 5$ for some cloths....so on so forth. 

I'd pay for that extra campaign if it's as expansive as the one Skyrim had.

Well reviews are coming out... aaaaand no mention about the DLC crap.. at least on the big review sites (I haven't check every single one of them, I got better things to do, good if they mention it). Kotaku reports significant issues with AMD graphic cards,