Which Tech brands do you trust most?

I may have replied to this before, but now I'm thinking Fractal Design or Corsair, because their products haven't failed me yet. Or Blue. My Snowball iCE hasn't done anything bad yet.

Or Anker. We have a few of their devices and they've never malfunctioned.

Sig under construction.

Short list for me would be:

Electronics:

Asus (never a bad experience yet)

EVGA  (GPU only)

HP (Workstations only)

Lenovo/IBM (Laptops only)

Western Digital

Beyerdynamic (spelling?) 

Razer (Really like the keyboard I have with Razer Green Switches) 

Dell (workstations only) 

Transport:

Shimano

Huffy

Food:

Lipton

Texas Pete

Tabasco

Kraft.

Spoiler

Desktop <dead?> 

Spoiler

P8P67-WS/Z77 Extreme4/H61DE-S3. 4x4 Samsung 1600MHz/1x8GB Gskill 1866MHzC9. 750W OCZ ZT/750w Corsair CX. GTX480/Sapphire HD7950 1.05GHz (OC). Adata SP600 256GB x2/SSG 830 128GB/1TB Hatachi Deskstar/3TB Seagate. Windows XP/7Pro, Windows 10 on Test drive. FreeBSD and Fedora on liveboot USB3 drives. 

Spoiler

Laptop <Works Beyond Spec>

Spoiler

HP-DM3. Pentium U5400. 2x4GB DDR3 1600MHz (Samsung iirc). Intel HD. 512GB SSD. 8TB USB drive (Western Digital). Coil Wine!!!!!! (Is that a spec?). 

Potato

Becuse why not?

Potato

Becuse why not?

Are you talking about a tuber or a underpowered electronic?

Spoiler

Desktop <dead?> 

Spoiler

P8P67-WS/Z77 Extreme4/H61DE-S3. 4x4 Samsung 1600MHz/1x8GB Gskill 1866MHzC9. 750W OCZ ZT/750w Corsair CX. GTX480/Sapphire HD7950 1.05GHz (OC). Adata SP600 256GB x2/SSG 830 128GB/1TB Hatachi Deskstar/3TB Seagate. Windows XP/7Pro, Windows 10 on Test drive. FreeBSD and Fedora on liveboot USB3 drives. 

Spoiler

Spoiler

HP-DM3. Pentium U5400. 2x4GB DDR3 1600MHz (Samsung iirc). Intel HD. 512GB SSD. 8TB USB drive (Western Digital). Coil Wine!!!!!! (Is that a spec?). 

Are you talking about a tuber or a underpowered electronic?

The one you can buy in your closest food store, never found a potato that broke were i live

Hmm tough one. I guess when it comes to computer related stuff Asus would probably be my number one choice. Even on the rare occasion I have had a problem, they've been second to none when it comes to customer support!

As for the worst, that is easy. MSI. I don't even consider their products any more because of poor reliability and dreadful support!

Software I'd have to say its a tie between Adobe and Microsoft.  Always had good support from both.

I think that's about it. My list of worst brand though, that would be huge!

Apple

LG

ASUS

MSI

Corsair

Current Build + Setup

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | GIGABYTE B550 Aorus Pro v2 | CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 16gb 3600Mhz | GIGABYTE RTX 3070 AORUS MASTER OC 8 GB | NZXT H510 Elite | 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM | ADATA XPG GAMMIX S7 512GB M.2-2280 NVME | Corsair RM850 80+ Gold Modular PSU | NZXT Kraken X63 | Harman Kardon Soundstick 4 | Koorui 27E1Q

Google, Asus, and Corsair.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

That doesn't make them the best lol that's called marketing. 

what makes them the best is being the best.

Corsair 650D, i5-4690K (Corsair h50 cooler), Asus ROG maximus VII Ranger, Asus GTX 980ti Strix, 16GB Corsair Vengeance pro series Red (2x8gb 2400mhz), Corsair HX850W, Asus Xonar Essence STX, Sennheiser HD595 / Beyerdynamic dt 770 pro 250 ohm, Samsung 850 pro 128GB / WD black/blue/green, OCZ vertex 3 60gb . Corsair M40/Corsair k70.

Corsair, Intel, EVGA in that order

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

Trusted like blindly buy product from them and know they just work and also have support team that goes beyond replying "Hey did you check the compatibility list"?

I would point to Apple here (and this is why I don't usually go after the truedted brand criteria) 

Other brands ... well depends on how much you pay.. Lower end boards from Asus / Gigabyte did fail on me in the past while their higher end boards were rock solid.

Used to be Corsair until they started producing the "high quality" PSUs they are making of late which are more like potatoes

I like Gigabyte, WD, EVGA

i5 4670k - Z87X-UD3H - EVGA GTX 670 Sig 2 - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB - 8GB Avexir Core White 1600Mhz - Corsair 750D w/ RGB LED Mod & Remote Control - 2x SP120 - 3x Enermax Cluster - 2TB Seagate SSHD - Arctic Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 - SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750W 

Used to be Corsair until they started producing the "high quality" PSUs they are making of late which are more like potatoes

Never used one of their PSUs, but having used one of their case, and several fans, I would not touch their brand again. (the M90 mouse from them is fine, but the software is shite, making it just a high priced mouse).

Spoiler

Desktop <dead?> 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Ubisoft ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

“I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart

Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |

I like Gigabyte, WD, EVGA

Elaborate on the PSU. My CX600 is running like a champ

“I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart

Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |

Never used one of their PSUs, but having used one of their case, and several fans, I would not touch their brand again. (the M90 mouse from them is fine, but the software is shite, making it just a high priced mouse).

I like most of their stuff I have, just the PSU I don't like

Elaborate on the PSU. My CX600 is running like a champ

Well, for the same price or less you can generally get a Seasonic, SuperFlower or Delta Electronics OEM PSU. As you can see from this review http://www.jonnyguru.com/modules.php?name=NDReviews&op=Story&reid=416it scores very low for a PSU marked at this price range. It uses mediocre caps, fairly bad soldering and seemingly bad QC as well from CWT. Their higher end AXi/HXi units are fine (Flextronics OEM), but CS/CX/VS etc are ones to not touch at the price. They aren't bad, but they are far from the best

i5 4670k - Z87X-UD3H - EVGA GTX 670 Sig 2 - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB - 8GB Avexir Core White 1600Mhz - Corsair 750D w/ RGB LED Mod & Remote Control - 2x SP120 - 3x Enermax Cluster - 2TB Seagate SSHD - Arctic Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 - SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750W 

I like most of their stuff I have, just the PSU I don't like.

Fair enough. I have had a different experience. Their Case (750d) not only arrived damaged, but I would have had to pay return shipping to get it repaired/replaced (making it cheaper to have gotten a much higher end case). Their fans are not the worst, but they were extremely loud, and lack ANY speed control at all, short of a DC resistor, which would have made a Noctua cheaper. Had I paid my own money for them, I would have returned them... 

Spoiler

Desktop <dead?> 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

what makes them the best is being the best.

Yeah but they aren't the best. That's a matter of opinion, not based on anything factual other than what they have led you to believe through their marketing tactics. They are many many other car brands that out perform Mercedes in many ways. This does not make them the best.

Yeah but they aren't the best. That's a matter of opinion, not based on anything factual other than what they have led you to believe through their marketing tactics. They are many many other car brands that out perform Mercedes in many ways. This does not make them the best.

No they have led me to believe this though years of Mercedes ownership, seeing cars from other makers the same age rusting, falling apart and ageing badly while the Mercs keep going strong.

Corsair 650D, i5-4690K (Corsair h50 cooler), Asus ROG maximus VII Ranger, Asus GTX 980ti Strix, 16GB Corsair Vengeance pro series Red (2x8gb 2400mhz), Corsair HX850W, Asus Xonar Essence STX, Sennheiser HD595 / Beyerdynamic dt 770 pro 250 ohm, Samsung 850 pro 128GB / WD black/blue/green, OCZ vertex 3 60gb . Corsair M40/Corsair k70.