HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

The thing I like best about the phone is the battery. I am sooooo sick of leaving for uni at 7 in the morning and it running out of battery on the train home... so frustrating!!

There is nothing i hate about it, that's what makes it so good. Whenever i use the speakers around people who own iphones etc they cannot understand how a phone can sound this good. The build quality, camera, screen and blinkfeed. What is there not to love?

:/

My Favourite thing about it would have to be the size of the screen. It just looks nice and big, but not too big.

Battlelog and Steam: TheQuickRedFox

Hooray for free stuff! I love everything about the M8. I currently own an M7 and it is the best phone I have owned so far.

Great design + microSD card slot!

I really like the stand alone look of this phone with that aluminium brass finish :)

Great to see an Android phone not just closing but annihilating the gap in build quality versus an iPhone. Your move, Apple :P
Good luck to all!

Dat metal tho, 90%. then + that boom sound, I WANT!!!!

Either you're master race or you're not.

Great review as always. My favorite thing about this phone judging by the review would be the camera and microphone. The two tests (cat and spinning Linus) surprised the hell out of me. Amazing stuff. That and, not just this but more of a new HTC thing, the speakers. Those things... More people should put them in the front.

This phone definitely looks like a step up from my, old, slow, jailbroken iPhone 4. I was thinking of replacing this phone with the 5S as for me android has never been as good iOS, especially touchwiz, it looks god awful. But Sense UI actually looks very clean and intuitive, like iOS, and the features and specs of this phone are definitely something I would consider if I was going to shop for a new phone, but hey it's free!

Also the build quality is something that looks like it can rival Apple's, with metal construction instead of the cheap, flimsy plastic used by other phone brands. I'm sure this phone will be able to take the wear and tear of an average day with the clumsiest of person aka myself.

Gimme

Good luck guys!

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

The thing i like about M8 is its build quality and the speed. I still use my 8 year old Sony Ericson k750i because that thing has an awesome build quality and it feels really solid. I’ve been wanting to replace it but i never really found a worthy successor. Until now i guess. M8 looks like it can take a lot of hits and its lightning fast!! That’s why i like it.

yay! give away! 

i really like the design of it! it is soooo slick

I love the design and the build quality.

Hey guys

Long time viewer first time forum user

I would have to the say my favourite thing about the HTC One M8 is the stunning build quality and design of the phone aswell as its awesome front facing speakers.

Keep up the good work Linus and crew :D

Love this phone! The price tag is pretty crazy,  I guess you get what you play for though. Diffidently an upgrade from LG XPRESSION (dumb phone) :D

i love this phone - quick access to the phones camera.... but no wireless charging :( 

I really like the screen and the quality of the exterior components! 

Awesome review Linus! Probably the best in-depth and most well done reviews I think I've ever seen for a phone. My personal favourite thing about the HTC One (M8) is the people who make it, HTC themselves, they've always tried to bring something new and fun to what is normally just an outright arms race in the Smartphone market. Most manufactures are like "Right we're going to release the most powerful Android smartphone on the market, and it'll have these features and be awesome and stuff" where as I always felt like HTC went "Right, what if we make a phone that makes you feel good about owning and also just plain works" but yeah, also I've always found them to be extremely welcome and inviting to they're customers, rant over. Best of luck to everyone. :)

This phone is sooo sexy and I would benefit from every feature. As I am an avid photographer I would that camera to snap things on the go, when my dslr is out of reach :)

The thing i like about the m8 is the gr8 front facing speakers and also the gr8 battery. Goodluck everyone :D

The think i like about the m8 is build quality, my last phone (nexus 4) got damaged from general use.
the back http://i.imgur.com/JoVAo3N.jpg got cracked just by pulling it out of my pocket
and the front http://i.imgur.com/chrgSJs.jpg
got smashed from a 50cm high drop (I tried to get it replaced but everywhere i went to couldnt get it to work)
the micro usb port also disconnects constantly so the phone wont even charge anymore
the m8 looks like it could hold together even from a person that is tough on his phone

euro truck 2 is fun!