HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

My favorite thing about the M8 is the design.

The best thing about the new One is the amazing design and build quality

The greatest thing about this phone is the metal back (especially the gun-metal one). It's so sexy, and it seems so solid. The build quality of the phone just seems amazing. 

My favourite thing is the improved battery life. As someone who also uses their phone a lot, not having to sit down waiting for it to charge is awesome.

I'm a huge fan of the front speakers, and the M8's inclusion of gestures to power on the screen is a lifesaver for me (whereas Linus destroys his microUSB jacks, the physical buttons for me tend to get ruined over time).

Here is my chance

Just ask, I properly know something about it. And I know my member title is wrong they just can't spell cookie right

I've heard the speakers are even better than the ones on the M7. It's also great to see expandable storage on a phone with this level of build quality.

System : Intel Core i7 4770k | Gigabyte Z87x-ud3h | AMD Radeon HD 7970 | 8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum | Corsair H100i | Seasonic Platinum SS-860XP2 860W | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | 2 x WD 1TB greens | Fractal Define R4     ||     Laptop : 15 Inch Macbook Pro retina with dedicated graphics

Audio : Cambridge Azur 351a | Paradigm Monitor Atoms | Audio Technica ATH-M50s  ||  Camera : Sony NEX-7 | Sony Zeiss 16-70mm F4 | Minolta 70-210 F4

Thanks HTC for making this giveaway. I would love to win one of these phones and it would be my first smartphone. I really like the speakers and the big screen. 

This phone us unique and with the bigger screen,you get more of an experience while using this phone also the beats by dre :D

Omg I really need a new phone!! I have a Nokia 928 and it is soooooo bad and messes up on me whenever I use it. Winning this would be amazing!

I loved the boom sound on the M7.

Didn't know until I watched the video that HTC included an SD card slot on the M8. But the Boom Sound is back and it is the best thing about it.

My favorite thing about the HTC One (M8) is the sixth sense!

Thanks LTT and HTC for this amazing giveaway!

What i love in this phone is its amazing build quality!

The build quality, front speakers and Camera, Man this phone is perfect!.

My god, do I adore the build quality of the M8! I actually sacrificed power for quality when I got my One V. Back then I was amazed. Someone did it! Someone finally made a high quality device in the budget market!

To this day it is my daily driver and it is not being relaced anytime soon. (Well, unless I win) I am actually posting this from it.

Feedback on the video:

Great job Linus & crew. Also, don't ever question your phone reviews. Ever! I actually told my m8 (ba dum tsss) to wait for your review before purchasing.

PC: CPU: Intel i7-4790 MB: Gigabyte B85N RAM: Adata 4GB + Kingston 8GB SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB GPU: XFX GTR RX 480 8GB Case: Advantech IPC-510 PSU: Corsair RM1000i KB: Idobao x YMDK ID75 with Outemu Silent Grey Mouse: Logitech G305 Mousepad: LTT Deskpad Headphones: AKG K240 Sextett
Phone: Sony Xperia 5 II

My favorite thing about the Htc One (M8) is the build quality and software.

I currently own a very old Samsung Galaxy S+ and it has virtually no battery. If I use the phone heavily it drains the battery in a couple of hours to zero percent. So I'm looking forward to a new phone with a lot more power but also with a lot more battery lifetime!

Thank you for this awesome giveway!

I am just amazed at the thought that went into this phone. Top notch build quality+ software

"Have you tried turning it off and on again?"

Imagine "using the force" pic with that 3D effect........... SICK !!!

Hadokening-8.jpg

I really like the sound quality of the phone and I really want it!