HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Really love the phone's build quality (as many others have said) and also love the awesome speakers this phone has. HTC are doing a really excellent job with their phone's these days.

The thing i like the most has to be the build quality and performance of the thing!

I fell in love with the brushed aluminum finish on the back. Simply. Stunning.  :wub:

This phone us unique and with the bigger screen,you get more of an experience while using this phone also the beats by dre :D

It doesn't have Beats audio any more

Case: Fractal Design R4  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Plus  Processor: Intel i7 4770K  GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X  RAM: Corsair Vengenace Pro 16GB  PSU: Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 750W  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB   Monitor(s): LG 24GM77  Keyboard: Logitech G410  Mouse: Zowie EC1-A  Mousepad: Puretrak Talent White Ed.  Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II

It has to be the speakers, it's what makes the phone stand out alongside the build quality.

Awesome giveaway.

Case = Bitfenix Prodigy, Motherboard = P8Z77 - I Deluxe, CPU = 3570k @ 4.2GHz, RAM = 2x 8GB G-Skill Ripjaws, GPU = Sapphire 7950 Boost Edition, Storage = 256GB Samsung 840 Pro.

Great looking device, would be a great way from TouchWiz and the terrible battery life of the S4 mini.

I like the ROM and developer support

I love the M7 so much, Ive it for almost 8 months now. My only complaints about it are the battery's life and that I would like it to be a bit bigger and those two were "fixed" with the M8 and this why i would like to get one of those 2 M8 :)

Speakers and build have to be the favorite on this phone for me

It so pretteh def the strongest part of the phone for me also camera looks great

Love the sense UI and the front facing speakers!!!

Build quality and attention to detail is where htc out does every company. Kudos htc!  

Wow my favourite thing about this phone is the build and style its just an amazing looking phone! Its better then plastic like every other company is using

Awesome video! I'd have to say the best part is the all metal body.

Also, love all your phone videos! Your the reason i have my current phone. I only trust you and MKBHD on honest phone reviews!

It really is amazing that so few companies have really realized how important build quality is. Give apple all the crap you want, but they really did figure that out before a lot of companies. Now, in terms of android phones, HTC is kinda the only option for really good build quality, and honestly I can't see a reason why Samsung is still such a major competitor in the high end market given their love of all things plastic.

Linus, you are by far the best reviewer for technology that I have ever seen. This has helped me gather more information on what I want when I get my next upgrade with Verizon. Currently I have the slow and crappy iPhone 4 that comes free from Verizon's 2 year upgrade system. I am deciding for my next upgrade that is coming up ,but won't be free, between the Samsung Galaxy S5 because of its ip67 certification but I love everything else about the htc one (m8). If only I could combine the two! But I would love to win the htc one because I would love to be able to try it out!

If I win one of these M8's, I'll do a free giveaway of my M7! (But seriously, it's in great shape, I'll put it on ebay for the cost of shipping at the least)

Just got the M7 yesterday. great phone. I am glad the M8 has a better processor and also an SD card slot.

Not gunna lie I really want to drop my iphone 5 for this phone. Hopefully I win one cuz it looks pretty sweet.

I quite like the build Quality and the Gesture based controls from the lock screen.

I think one of the best things about the HTC One M8 is definitely it's build quality. It looks extremely well built and sturdy, especially when compared to my Nexus 5, which has rather loose buttons and a flimsy volume rocker, as well as terrible speaker holes.

I think the best part of the M8 is its build quality and the camera. It looks so great. And I WANT that phone. :P