don't no what is going wrong x99- ws/ usb 3.1 and i7 5820 k

Well, for starters you need a CPU cooler on that 5820K but that's probably not why it's doing what it's doing.

there was a bendet pin i have put it on the rigt spot and a gain also whit out a cpu dos the mother bord the same

40 minutes ago, mister-nobody said:

there was a bendet pin i have put it on the rigt spot and a gain also whit out a cpu dos the mother bord the same

Well, you can try just one stick of RAM, you can try a different GPU, you can try a different PSU, you can try unplugging all peripherals, SATA drives, etc.

Before any of that though, do apply some thermal compound onto that CPU and put a heatsink on it. Your troubleshooting won't get far when the CPU overheats after 30~45 seconds.

the bord isn't shuting down when only the 24 pin conector is the only that is conectet to the board but if i put te cpu pouwer in the board it dos the same and start up and down everi 3 secens

On 7/15/2020 at 9:22 PM, Windows7ge said:

Well, you can try just one stick of RAM, you can try a different GPU, you can try a different PSU, you can try unplugging all peripherals, SATA drives, etc.

Before any of that though, do apply some thermal compound onto that CPU and put a heatsink on it. Your troubleshooting won't get far when the CPU overheats after 30~45 seconds.

it is fine if it don't run longer than 30 seconds but now it wont pouwer on wen i see that it is realy working i order a cooler

5 hours ago, mister-nobody said:

it is fine if it don't run longer than 30 seconds but now it wont pouwer on wen i see that it is realy working i order a cooler

So long as it's in very short bursts.

I would start by checking that PSU, is it known good? Did you try another?

• 1 month later...

i try a onther psu but the same problem i have now a cooler on the cpu nut still the same problem and it go's so fast on and off that the only code he is giving is 00 and that is a code that dont exsist