PC Build Help - URGENT

Hi All,

So I'm currently building a PC with the following specifications

I9-9900K

360MM MSI MAG AIO

Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro

Gigabyte Aorus 2080TI

Deepcool 750W Gold 80+ Full Modular PSU

So I tested the PC without the GPU in the case, boots no problems, I connected all the cables like fans, power switch , USB etc then put in the GPU, plugged it all in and BOOOM,  not even the motherboard is showing power when I plug in the power cord, click the switch and go to turn it on. After removing the GPU the PC still refuses to turn on and shows no sign of life and I'm now stressy spaghetti because this is kinda of an expensive issue

If anyone could help that's appreciated

Clear the cmos. 

Re seat everything. Try with one stick at a time. After that plug the GPU and try booting with the I-gpu. If it does check if the card is detected. 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

3 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

Clear the cmos. 

Re seat everything. Try with one stick at a time. After that plug the GPU and try booting with the I-gpu. If it does check if the card is detected. 

Hi there,

CMOS can't be cleared as the motherboard isn't showing any power as when you give it power it flashes meaning I can't even clear CMOS, just tried with one stick or Ram, no GPU after reseating everything, PSU is still working.

15945454105476874971838316479803.jpg

3 minutes ago, Legend223 said:

Take it out of the case and then try. 

Inspect the socket for any bent pins. 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Build Log: 

Hello,

You can clear CMOS by removing the battery for 10 minutes or shorting 2 pins made for this (read the manual to know which one and where they are).

6 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

Take it out of the case and then try. 

Inspect the socket for any bent pins. 

Upon unplugging the cables I unplugged the RGB fans, the system as the time wasn't connected to any power for a good minute, motherboard flashed (all the RGB lights) upon turning it on without the RGB fans in everything worked fine!

Thank you for all the help

Just now, Legend223 said:

upon turning it on without the RGB fans in everything worked fine!

Rma the rgb strips or just don't get any it will look better that way :P ( no jk do what ever you want lol ). 

Build Log: 

4 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

Rma the rgb strips or just don't get any it will look better that way :P ( no jk do what ever you want lol ). 

Thanks for your help guys, appreciated that you guys help make a forum that you can come to and get replies